3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChuckNorrisPG 28.05.20 12:32 pm

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (Dark Souls)

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (dsmfix)
A very useful thing for those who play with the mouse, movement of camera now ragged and more smooth and smooth.
Switching between targets during combat now be done with mouse wheel (WHEELUP and WHEELDOWN)
Only works together with DSfix.
Download DSmfix07
Download DSfix141
Installation:
unpack contents of the archive into the game folder, edit it(any text editor) to dsfix.ini the line:
# Dinput dll chaining
# if you want to use another dinput8.dll wrapper together
# with DSfix, rename it (e.g. dinputwrapper.dll) and put the new name here
dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll

To adjust the mouse sensitivity while in game keys NumPad +/-
the latest version of the mouse fix, you can always find here
the latest version of DSfix can be found here
the author of the fix ROT13 [email protected]
Enjoy the game ;)
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
GODz1lla 28.05.20

Thank you for the fix, I will try, problems should not arise.

UPD: AND no, the error is, I watched the logs, it says: Could not load original dinput8.dll
ABORTING.

Strange, can't download dinput8.dll download the latest version of the fix.

UPD2: Not correctly unpacked dsmfix, directly from the archive folder unpacked, then I realized that even from the files folder to get to the root Data. Just something the sensitivity is not changed kind, and scrolling of the mouse is still used to change items on belt/change spells.

C
ChuckNorrisPG 28.05.20

must both fix DSfix and DSmfix , just unzip in the game folder and in the file DSfix.ini, find the line: dinput8dllWrapper none , corrected her: dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll without the quotes.

C
Chester_B 28.05.20

Chakk, thank you! Everything works fine, despite the fact that DSfix I have 2.0 version, the camera began to move as smoothly as on the PS3!

G
GODz1lla 28.05.20

ChuckNorrisPG
Chuck, thanks for the help, but the problems with games/SOFTWARE/any files itself are usually easy to understand your mistake, realized it works, the sensitivity in the ini file just put 1)
But other people did the right thing painted)

e
evg_f 28.05.20

Did everything according to the instructions in DSfix.ini string: dinput8dllWrapper none corrected her: dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll. I go to the game and does not work browse with your mouse. Don't know what to do.

M
Master Ken 28.05.20

Well, finally, the brake is removed, the graphics have improved, management has slavomisla primarily in very good condition. To play with keyboard and mouse now better than Joss, you are kredileri among the enemy to draw. Those who have ported have a face like a naughty cat, poke.

p
plyamuk48 28.05.20

GODz1lla
and where are you in the ini file put 1 tell me please

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.05.20

To play with keyboard and mouse now better than Joss, you are kredileri among the enemy to draw

Dubious statement, but the taste and color, as they say. And vibration is not present, this is a strong minus. When you feel with your hands what character to roll in heavy armor is worth a lot.

C
ChuckNorrisPG 28.05.20

well, vibration is full of crap, only annoying the first 10 minutes it may seem funny, but no more.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.05.20

well, vibration is full of crap, only annoying the first 10 minutes it may seem funny, but no more.

Very strange that it annoys you so. It is likely that you use it is not good enough.

G
GODz1lla 28.05.20

plyamuk48
Sensitivity I change in the file dsmfix.ini item permissible values 1-10, below will be a line sensitivity (Sensitivity), there is the Exhibitor after the sign =. In General, it can be directly in the game to change, NumPad +/- to help.

A
Antiox 28.05.20

Damn and I have the fix does not want to work for the pirates all day and then - nothing. Everything seems correctly copied in DATA. Tell me what could be wrong ?

M
Manapx 28.05.20

to correct you need

# Dinput dll chaining
# if you want to use another dinput8.dll wrapper together
# with DSfix, rename it (e.g. dinputwrapper.dll) and put the new name here
dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll

line in DSfix.

N
Nikosn 28.05.20

Why do I not just walk, but flew, as if on rewind set? No one knows?

K
KrRoK 28.05.20

And for that incentive live and not banned

S
SteadFast 28.05.20

Why the Sens of the mouse can not be changed? Probyvali put in the settings as 1 and 10 - the same, and the settings of the Sens in Windows is also nothing changes.

e
evgenygamer 28.05.20

Not fix download, throws on the Russian site with pictures how to download ? ( And another link.
File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Please fill in somewhere on norms exchanger

j
jengo 28.05.20

guys please after you FIX the game won't start it is necessary only to remove dinput8 dll the game starts what to do it seems everything is done right how to be

F
Furiets 28.05.20

people have downloaded the Repack every line spelled out but when you turn Mouse Fix mouse not responding who knows in Chom problem?

m
mihahem 28.05.20

Furiets
Where the fix lies checked? crooked can go on and on.