3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChuckNorrisPG 28.05.20 12:32 pm

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (Dark Souls)

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (dsmfix)
A very useful thing for those who play with the mouse, movement of camera now ragged and more smooth and smooth.
Switching between targets during combat now be done with mouse wheel (WHEELUP and WHEELDOWN)
Only works together with DSfix.
Download DSmfix07
Download DSfix141
Installation:
unpack contents of the archive into the game folder, edit it(any text editor) to dsfix.ini the line:
# Dinput dll chaining
# if you want to use another dinput8.dll wrapper together
# with DSfix, rename it (e.g. dinputwrapper.dll) and put the new name here
dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll

To adjust the mouse sensitivity while in game keys NumPad +/-
the latest version of the mouse fix, you can always find here
the latest version of DSfix can be found here
the author of the fix ROT13 [email protected]
Enjoy the game ;)
49 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razr60 28.05.20

mihahem
What do you mean crooked lay down, please explain? I also don't works overview during mouse included Mouse Fix 0.9....DSfix 2.1, if that.

F
Furiets 28.05.20

Checked even downloaded separately and replaced did not help

R
Razr60 28.05.20

Furiets
Installed DSfix and DSmfix 2.2 0.7, a review of the mouse earned. Play license.

B
Buffec 28.05.20

Hello! Installed DSfix and DSmfix 2.2 0.7, a review of the mouse has changed compared to default. Press f7 to move the cursor and again the problem with the sensitivity (and it ceases to be regulated with num +/-).
+ Not found how to make the wheel switch of enemies, and mouse movements, they were not switched.
In order to avoid unnecessary questions and repetitions:
1) String changed now after dinput8dllWrapper is what we need
2) the files were thrown into the DATA folder

s
siame 28.05.20

The cursor is better to remove the DSfix.ini: line 1 disableCursor

To switch the sight wheel in dsmfix.ini line scroll_switches_targets=1

s
siame 28.05.20

Didn't think to write this, but I have the same problem. Does not work switching of the sight wheel, only the mouse. Err on official patch. Attempt to put another fix or dig around in the settings was cut off altogether from the mouse control! Worked only switching items/spells wheel.
I have a full backup of the game folder before the patch, but the transfer out of the fixed graphics and mouse problems are not solved - works only mously.

B
Buffec 28.05.20

siame
Thank you

s
siame 28.05.20

Turns out the problem really was the last official patch. Updated DATA.exe and fix the mouse did not find the right place in ekzeshnika. For those who are faced with a similar problem (not working switching of the sight by mouse wheel), there is a patched Veria fix the mouse. Watch here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/0/864979455329386779/

B
BELFEGOR IZENGARD 28.05.20

All kind time of day.
I have a General fix on the mouse does not want to work.
DSFX2.2
And DSmfix09
Installed everything according to the README.
But in the game,only the keyboard works.(
Maybe there's something in the README is not written?

s
siame 28.05.20

BELFEGOR IZENGARD
Chukchi not a reader, Chukchi writer? Put the patched version fix the mouse, to which I gave the link in the previous post.

N
Nikolay Koblov 28.05.20

Updated DATA.exe updated patch does not work :< what can be the problem?

s
siame 28.05.20

Koblov Nikolay
Clearly Express your thoughts, please.

N
Nikolay Koblov 28.05.20

Put dark souls, put a patch on it (data.exe was 1.0.2.0), your link downloaded the correct fix for the mouse and filled in a root folder fix doesn't work, i.e. the mouse Nitsche except there are no hits.

s
siame 28.05.20

Koblov Nikolay
Fix mouse only works with DSfix fix the graphics, or rather, through fixed schedules. Read the README to fix the mouse or the first post of this thread.

L
Lion_47 28.05.20

siame
Please throw the fix in the LAN where everything works fine. And then I have the scroll wheel is not working, then the mouse itself. Thanks in advance!

s
siame 28.05.20

I don't expect I can help. Since March I switched to gamepad.

k
kokoz80 28.05.20

The Lord,and not banned after the transition of the game in steam?if all sorts of fixes to push,I can't on the controller,in the second part of clavomax just perfectly usable

d
deadhatred 28.05.20

I have a solution. There was another mikropatchey after 1.0.2.0, as much as 2 pieces, and one dsmfix.dll. Here filled on rghost, there are 3 versions. http://rghost.ru/924LJPtrH

V
Verlorena 28.05.20

deadhatred
Thank you so much!

u
unevenrm 28.05.20

So the mouse worked - disable UI mouse: File dsmfix.ini, line ui_mouse=0. F7 in-game to enable/disable the cursor when it is necessary