3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChuckNorrisPG 28.05.20 12:32 pm

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (Dark Souls)

Dark Souls Mouse Fix (dsmfix)
A very useful thing for those who play with the mouse, movement of camera now ragged and more smooth and smooth.
Switching between targets during combat now be done with mouse wheel (WHEELUP and WHEELDOWN)
Only works together with DSfix.
Download DSmfix07
Download DSfix141
Installation:
unpack contents of the archive into the game folder, edit it(any text editor) to dsfix.ini the line:
# Dinput dll chaining
# if you want to use another dinput8.dll wrapper together
# with DSfix, rename it (e.g. dinputwrapper.dll) and put the new name here
dinput8dllWrapper dsmfix.dll

To adjust the mouse sensitivity while in game keys NumPad +/-
the latest version of the mouse fix, you can always find here
the latest version of DSfix can be found here
the author of the fix ROT13 [email protected]
Enjoy the game ;)
49 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 28.05.20

unevenrm
thank you kind man, your advice was in the subject and helped.
PS who would have said as a pause in the game to put? I'm married, and I often (every 10 minutes) it should be something to the wife then to the child it is still much - needed pause regularly - is it for fashion or whatever you call it?

u
unevenrm 28.05.20

Ashley33 beer with you :)
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/dark_souls_pause_enabler_v0_1-71954/

A
Ashley33 28.05.20

Saw this file, but thanks anyway. afraid to swing - not one positive comment on either the virus or the malfunction of the complaint. Well still try.

G
Goshanchikk 28.05.20

Ashley33
Pause button end like

E
EmbiCalm 28.05.20

deadhatred

Pliiiiz
Pour new
Very-very necessary

A
Ashley33 28.05.20

Comrades need help - how to remap mouse buttons? In particular I need to RMB to put a block instead of a heavy attack. Fix the mouse if that does not plow - sensitivity changes, and no buttons. Ie I changed in the executable, it memorizes, but the game still clicking on PKM instead of a block of pers waving a heavy attack.

D
Daniliss 28.05.20

Hi all, put like a picture no longer jerks, thank God. But remained moronic leap from target to target when moving the mouse. Somehow disabled? And if with a group of enemies meet, and Locke goal the camera goes crazy, jumping like crazy.

P
Pg.2017 28.05.20

siame
You, the Chukchi found the problem say. hmm..... Only to me your problems with ekzeshnika to the bulb. So for example ,I disclose drips 3 hours on the net and understand that it is necessary in dsmfixgui.exe uncheck ui Mouse to browse the camera's back.

R
Richards 28.05.20

In short, like with the fixes from steamcommunity works, but only the sensitivity, but it seems like less sensitivity change aiming at another target, a bit more stable when a large amount shorter.