3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Threat to Society 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Problems with the game (Tomb Raider: Underworld)

Problem post here.

I'll start: I Played a couple hours and took place underwater ruins, almost passed the ship (until the moments where you have to escape). During one of the save the game crashed. Loaded the game again, and get this:
All six slots are used, I survived, BUT saves them the old - time underwater ruins. What the hell? I can even understand when saves do fly, but that after departure in the same slots of the old (and not done recently) saves??
Maybe the crack from RELOADED?

---------

If anyone can throw a save game of this place, I would be very grateful. I do not want to start all over again pass!
298 Comments
Sort by:
T
Threat to Society 29.05.20

I guess that's the way the game. When you press start game the game starts from the place to which you have come. But in this case I do not understand the principle of operation saves - saves where, and where not. Reached the Thailand - preserved. But why was kept on the ship or near it??
Strange...

K
Koyaa 29.05.20

...To play these games on pirates - blasphemy. Want to get maximum enjoyment from the game in the absence of glitches, you need the license, what I will do:)

T

I must buy the license (if English), but I burned the floor of the comp, and now will have to pay grandmother for two months. Two months to wait? No, thank you.

In General, I have ALL Tomb Raider's (including Gold) on the license. And even this Action figure of Lara from America. :)

P. S. If will the license only in Russian - CAN BE purchased for the box (like Anniversary). For Russian (surrounded by the rest of English) gift is not necessary. Therefore, the license, and not waiting...

P. P. S. by the Way, everything is relative: I was a Legend crack not to suffer not to insert the disc every time. Here is the same - a game that neither has a license, just with the same crack from RELOADED. Which I will STILL use a license not to force the disk. The same. :)

q
qualme 29.05.20

In HELHEIM, almost immediately after the opening of the gates the game crashes, and in one and the same place. Reinstallation did not help(

C
Cyber Hunter 29.05.20

Pirates just work better litsuh for in a bona fide pirates cut the protection in litsuhah eats resources.
Now popular ishita SecuROM eats resources just so long as you play which primarily affects the performance. More protection affects departures that more than a dozen times, confirmed in practice, when a broken game does not crashes unlike license.
New tambic I liked, though not too different from the previous version, but seravno simpotnaya.

K
Koyaa 29.05.20

No licensed game I have not failed. Was not given in error, not hang and not flown.
PS So your game does not affect the performance of the computer, select those that meet the system requirements of your computer.
P. S. 2. On the subject, you are not playing the pirates Assassin's Creed ?:) So..for the sake of interest, I read here on the forum about bugs, crashes, sound and many other things...it was the people on the pirates. The pirates gave me, the next day I threw it in the trash.

D
Dzhuki 29.05.20

Bought the pirates, the English language is not there, the current is Galimov Russian and European pirate... Who knows how to make English??

T

@ Koyaa

No licensed game I have not failed. Was not given in error, not hang and not flown.

Something you Shipko luck.

On the subject, you are not playing the pirates Assassin's Creed ?:) So..for the sake of interest, I read here on the forum about bugs, crashes, sound and many other things...it was the people on the pirates. The pirates gave me, the next day I threw it in the trash.

Well done. I was a pirate Assassin's Creed without a single bug and departure. :)

By the way depends on the pirates - if you torrent, there full copies of the licenses, only laced with crack. They work fine. If even a glitch, then fixed Enescu vykladyvayut.

Which leads us to the question Dzhuki:

Who knows how to make English??

No way, for our pirates game fully perekodirovat and reseal. Hence the bugs and crashes. They have all the resources preparat.
In this game, I believe the language files Packed in one big file. Than unzip it I don't know. So golimy translation in this case, the diagnosis and treatment is not subject.

D
Dzhuki 29.05.20

okay, that sucks(((

C
Cyber Hunter 29.05.20

U.... there files... like in Anniversary
Wait russik from zoneofgames.

K
Koyaa 29.05.20

MetalEagle Well Done. I was a pirate Assassin's Creed without a single bug and departure. :)

Well, good for you, and good luck in the future at pirates

N
Namata 29.05.20

English pirates have + 't 5 or 6 languages installed 50 minutes!

N
Namata 29.05.20

Rusik was lying separately

M
Morgray 29.05.20

I have this garbage in the demo was(in full do not know until tried), in short the game was like in fast mode(as in silent films), and it is fine, like pass the levels faster, but it looks very funny, like Lark runs/climbs here and there in acceleration...

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

The first time is found. Perhaps you have a computer too powerful for this game, the game just does not have time for him.(joke)

N
N1KO 29.05.20

Glitches has not noticed, in addition to the fall of fps in the Intro.

M
Morgray 29.05.20

I just remember a bug in Gothic 3 was and a couple other games where he was because of the large number of processors, ie as said Дмитрий3456, practically I've got no time for him, but I do not think that the new game doesn't support 4 cores.

S
S-e-A 29.05.20

I had to delete the game because I did not run. And when you reinstall the installer provides: the Game Tomb Raider: Underworld is already installed on your computer. Please remove it before re-running the setup. What to do? All the files associated with the game have been removed completely. And he still gives it.

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

S-e-A
to clean the registry
for example prog WinTools.net

S
S-e-A 29.05.20

Posib! Something I forgot about this option...