3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Threat to Society 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Problems with the game (Tomb Raider: Underworld)

Problem post here.

I'll start: I Played a couple hours and took place underwater ruins, almost passed the ship (until the moments where you have to escape). During one of the save the game crashed. Loaded the game again, and get this:
All six slots are used, I survived, BUT saves them the old - time underwater ruins. What the hell? I can even understand when saves do fly, but that after departure in the same slots of the old (and not done recently) saves??
Maybe the crack from RELOADED?

---------

If anyone can throw a save game of this place, I would be very grateful. I do not want to start all over again pass!
298 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

All games from the Games for windows contain disk has too many errors. Take toys from the PC DVD, I always take and no problemo. Without errors.

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

And here's another, about the processors on 4 cores. The percent with a margin, that is, who is the owner of such percent, it is Packed for future upgrade. I mean, now most games are not optimized for 4 cores, so the frequency of incredibly 4 cores for toys just strange and fantastic. Toy is lost, it works best for example on the frequency 5герц(2ядра), and 4ядра driving it more like: come on, what is that speed? Anu ka I will adjust. You know, the toy begins to catch up with the percent, and not can. Makrosoft to do a piece for old games, but the meaning is the same. So, if the game is old, 1999, and percent for new technologies, then the game should run windoom 98 for some at least of stable frequency. But comes into force on optimizing games for 4 cores. Short conclusion: 4 cores percent-computers of the future generation, and now while the game steers 2ядра as well optimized for modern. game.

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

Дмитрий3456
direct leccia kakia it
:|

T
Tpyn 29.05.20

direct leccia kakia it
Similarly, from a man who believes that Games for Windows is the company recommending and to take from PC DVD. The forest is full of woodpeckers =)

t
tah9 29.05.20

please help fix the game as soon as want to be popping up a sign that says failed to initialize direct3D witx current setting. would be very grateful if someone helps

N
NEVNRvHUDo 29.05.20

will request a refund .... the memory could not be written... help, who than can!!! pliz

V
Ventik 29.05.20

And I have the system requirements everything seems perfect - RAM 2GB, nVidiaGeForce7600. A toy when you load a level airfoil starts to hang and then cut down the computer(restarts) Tell me it's a disk be defective(like taking a license) or all the same requirements are not appropriate?

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

Actually, I didn't think games for windows is the company. And if I recommend it it is.

_
_36_ 29.05.20

Ventic
And I have the system requirements everything seems perfect - RAM 2GB, nVidiaGeForce7600. A toy when you load a level airfoil starts to hang and then cut down the computer(restarts) Tell me it's a disk be defective(like taking a license) or all the same requirements are not appropriate?

And which processor? That's okay got to go.. Try the driver in the video to change.. Try the 178.24 driver I really was not reloaded niche, but I lag terribly and loaded a very long time.. went Through a few drivers to 178.24 I went perfect on max settings without antialiasing..
And that cha definitely not defective.. If the game license was established, then there is no marriage.. the Problem is the driver most likely..

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

Дмитрий3456
I have not yuzal neither one nor the other.
but firms have not changed since then.
so games for windows dipped...

_
_36_ 29.05.20

tah9
please help fix the game as soon as want to be popping up a sign that says failed to initialize direct3D witx current setting. would be very grateful if someone helps

Install DirectX from the game disc... Still try to run the game with minimum settings..

_
_36_ 29.05.20

Neverwhere
will request a refund .... the memory could not be written... help, who than can!!! pliz

Either the paging file or Windows is buggy, or maybe with operatives.. then Check the paging file..
It happened to me once when the page file was set size chosen by the system.. Try to specify a file size equal to 2 times large amount of RAM.. If not help, then test the Opera, or reinstall Windows..

H
HEMOY 29.05.20

Hello,MNU is such a thing in the game Tomb Raider Underworld English held up a giant octopus had him murdered,then I downloaded Tomb Raider Underworld Russian.English removed panel uninstall programs I wanted to install Russian using Diamond Tools 4.3.1 and English,mount the image in the installation window is activated functions to Play and Setting,and the Setting is not activated.Open the image of virtual disk click on SETUP it POPs up a window the Game Tomb Raider:Underworld is already installed on your computer.Please remove it before re-running the program mounted.Please tell me what to do?

p
prapor001 29.05.20

The people help,this problem played in England.version of the game...got our litsuha - downloaded and can't install-says the game is you have installed.Everything was clean and the registry and hidden folders removed-nothing helps-still says the same thing-I even play can't install..but eng.be.Help Board-maybe somewhere in the registry I missed it-but nothing more to find,tell me what branches in the registry(who knows)...System is VISTA 64

S
SERGEi_2000 29.05.20

tpax555 erase the game completely from the computer, and the folder and from the registry (except saves of course), then you are set :)

H
HEMOY 29.05.20

SERGEi_2000 Tell me please how this folder is call names and where to find accurate,for earlier thanks.

P
Pirat-Games 29.05.20

prapor001
Run autorun and if it is installed will be a delete option. Click and the program will delete the game.

p
prapor001 29.05.20

Thanks,I know...the current option did not burn-to install..and if Rev. disk and click install, then climbs a sign -On your computer the game is installed-remove it..and all.Have all the branches in the registry where it is registered-I found current 2 and deleted them,where can still register

H
HEMOY 29.05.20

Pirat-Games Click autorun option to remove not only activated the same options as when setting up to Play,Configure,Install not active and others are active there to Read README tipo such.

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

prapor001
why go into the registry on this occasion.
I have such a Foul 3 also poluchil.
deleted prog WinTools.net
information about the installation and everything is fine.
of course there are many similar programs.
But the essence is the same:
infa about installing many of the prog in Vista 64 lies at:
C:\Program Files (x86)InstallShield Installation Information\
the folder is hidden, in it folders of type {...} with intellihome.
there you can dig, probably lays there and installer English. peradi.
I like junk undeleted stand there manually
removing ACC. folder