3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Threat to Society 29.05.20 10:46 pm

Problems with the game (Tomb Raider: Underworld)

Problem post here.

I'll start: I Played a couple hours and took place underwater ruins, almost passed the ship (until the moments where you have to escape). During one of the save the game crashed. Loaded the game again, and get this:
All six slots are used, I survived, BUT saves them the old - time underwater ruins. What the hell? I can even understand when saves do fly, but that after departure in the same slots of the old (and not done recently) saves??
Maybe the crack from RELOADED?

---------

If anyone can throw a save game of this place, I would be very grateful. I do not want to start all over again pass!
298 Comments
Sort by:
v
vantos 29.05.20

and how can you explain the fact that I have on any video setting in Lark 20-30 frames (FPS) then the video is well drawn.the performance that I and playable.but the friezes. what a paradox?? :)))

L
Logan 29.05.20

vantos
I have the same thing...on any graphics settings frieze every 5-10 seconds the picture freezes for 2-3 seconds

_
_36_ 29.05.20

vantos
Fire wood on video what cha cost?

v
vantos 29.05.20

firewood cost 178.13. vidyuhi 7600gt. here is something else the matter.it is not clear why such a strange friezes :(((

_
_36_ 29.05.20

vantos
In the wood-and then there is the problem.. that is what is written in README file:
//In the current version of the nVidia drivers (178.13) has a known bug where some users of nVidia cards can observe a performance drop when you first move to a new location. This will be fixed in the next version of the driver//
Put 178.24

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

Yes, the wood is awesome glycene. However, the frequency of the percent if is small(as it should 3 Hz), it may not pull the game. Here is the friezes.

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

In General, I saw that two of the 7600 video card and the same problem. This card I had 2 years ago. Anyway, for new games it's old.

_
_36_ 29.05.20

7600 is officially supported and at least on minimal lag anywhere should not...

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

Maybe some incompatibility with the programs that are installed on the computer? Maybe something vrednichaet and do not want to be friends with the game?

_
_36_ 29.05.20

It can be anything.. But most often the problem is in the wood.. also the game runs, with incompatibilities and all sorts of conflicts, the game crashes with an error or does not start, giving, again, error, or finally screen of death BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).. alternatively, you can try to run the game through the Manager to cut down all the excess.. Sometimes it is due to onboard sound, which is usually cured by disabling hardware acceleration... of Course a lot of options.. More to increase performance, preferably before installing the game make a defragmentation. If on a computer two hard (not logical), then the paging file to put on the disk where Windows and the game on the other..

x
xRizzen 29.05.20

Good Luck with solving the problems comrades!

D
Dmitriy3456 29.05.20

Yeah, I here not the adviser. I can only advise on the hardware, so the upgrade is considerable. And what about the internal conflicts with programs I do not rummage.

l
look_skif 29.05.20

people what to do.I bought the game..swap it very much...got the new driver from the website Guru3D.com 180.70 and still sonic..download long on any parameters and the brakes are very
Configuration of Atlon 1.8 dual core.. 1 gig operatives, video geforse go 7600.should not swapit and the brakes are terrible....help..damn shame all played and it was OK and then a blockage..I will be grateful very much for your help

T
Tpyn 29.05.20

Configuration of Atlon 1.8 dual core.. 1 gig operatives, video geforse go 7600.should not swapit
Should and how, on this comp

l
look_skif 29.05.20

otozh, and blunts the horror.... I do not understand why..I already tried and the sound and the wood on the new video...it is simple my viduh find ordinary wood hard here and shake my website that....but this is the most new..not long left..I have....vhat to do.... crisis was OK, falaut is also OK, NFS is also OK, edge Lights-OK,everything is new OK,and then crap....

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

look_skif
these igruli you were disconnecting
beauty
:)
here beauty is not disabled
to give the appropriate visual effect

_
_36_ 29.05.20

Not like the game looks like the graphics card 7600.. all this its a swap..

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

e-e-E.
but still there is a difference between
go and gt ...

l
look_skif 29.05.20

would be better if the decision came up, not demagoguery divorce...it's not even in viduh I think...there or driver is necessary for the game what..toli cheto...on the 7300 is fine.although it is worse in class

M
Mr. Romero 29.05.20

look_skif
for me it is one solution.
guess what...