3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Candy Princess 29.05.20 10:52 pm

Smooth, slow image GeFroce GTX 760 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Help, please, I'm not good with computers. Computer well pulled earlier games, the whole trilogy MA was no problem on high, the last game was hard inquisitia, there has appeared a difficulty, but on medium settings the problem was solved. But with Andromeda, even the lowest settings - as if in slow motion, the character and everything around him was barely moving. I tried using GeForce deliver optimum settings, writes that your system does not meet the minimum requirements for optimal settings in this game. The framerate at optimal settings may be unacceptable. Why? I have a bad video card? It's new, bought for new year only.( May be something to do? Maybe the problem is still not in the map? Screenshots of the configuration of the computer make, help to understand, please. =*

59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 29.05.20

Candy Princess
I assume that the problem is

because somewhere seen which that and of RAM decent eats Andromeda.
He sit with 760 (2 gig version from ASUS) and I play on full medium with or without Savinov. If you need out of the house then the full configuration and fine-tuning Keane - maybe it will help.
PS Great name of the computer))
:D

G
GG4 29.05.20

Candy Princess
The game need 16 for a comfortable stable game, and you 4-I run and wonder, rejoice at least that smoothly.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

Alex Newskin
GG4
Thank you very much. ) And what RAM is good? It should be based on compatibility with other hardware in the computer or any?

A

GG4
I would argue. For 10 flies and buzzing. Can 1 pull the bar to tell him how to behave 8. But in General Yes, 4 is not enough.

S
Smoothie 29.05.20

GG4
But agree, optimization is something wrong... BF 1 and 4, I have a stable 60+ on the biggest maps with 64 players... And then drawdowns occur frequently, and in the most unexpected places. And the engine is the same.))

A
AnDron87 29.05.20

Write out the model of motherboard and CPU and go to any computer store. There will select.

K
Konstantin335 29.05.20

I have 8 gigs of RAM works fine, but only on low graphics.

A

Candy Princess
Well judging by what you have percent

so the slot you have AM2+ ie likely DDR2. Download TYK and tasking this tab

Then more just tell.

G
GG4 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Judging by your system, you need memory is not released. There is a campaign DDR2

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

GG4
But if I want 16GB of DDR4 then you need to change the motherboard first? Or something else?

G
GG4 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Of course, the CPU and motherboard as a minimum.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.05.20

GG4
No, the memory of this still on the market.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

Alex Newskin
so?

A

Candy Princess
It tab Memory. Well, to pile more tab Motherboard can

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.05.20

Candy Princess
But still worth to think about new vidjushki Still the gtx 760, it is almost a dinosaur. If she at one time had at least a top, it is still okay, but besides the fact that 760 middle, and old, so you can take now 1060. The price tag from her about. A friend's gtx 780Ti, already credit in games not too shabby.

V
Vova126 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Smooth, slow image GeFroce GTX 760
Most likely it's just a setting in the video card drivers and in game settings. Disable vertical sync and set a minimum number of pre-trained personnel in the video card driver and turn off vertical sync in the game.

G
Gera95 29.05.20

Candy Princess
A Troll in a skirt. Or a Troll with a beard in a skirt.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

Alex Newskin

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

In short, start with CPU, then motherboard, then operational, but under a whole set and a video card upgrade.
More or less understand, thanks again for the tips. =*

A

Candy Princess
Well, in principle as expected DDR2. If understand correctly you live in Krasnoyarsk
I checked a couple of stores in Krasnoyarsk and as already mentioned, the memory is not released already, but if you want to buy on the same avito. That's what gave me the first page for example (only should be careful with buying RAM, but if you need to paint what, how)