3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Candy Princess 29.05.20 10:52 pm

Smooth, slow image GeFroce GTX 760 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Help, please, I'm not good with computers. Computer well pulled earlier games, the whole trilogy MA was no problem on high, the last game was hard inquisitia, there has appeared a difficulty, but on medium settings the problem was solved. But with Andromeda, even the lowest settings - as if in slow motion, the character and everything around him was barely moving. I tried using GeForce deliver optimum settings, writes that your system does not meet the minimum requirements for optimal settings in this game. The framerate at optimal settings may be unacceptable. Why? I have a bad video card? It's new, bought for new year only.( May be something to do? Maybe the problem is still not in the map? Screenshots of the configuration of the computer make, help to understand, please. =*

59 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 29.05.20

Candy Princess
The fact is that for more powerful vidyuhi need better Prots, because in conjunction with these just useless. And the socket AM2 on a Mat Board for a more powerful percents does not roll SL. a new mother for the percent... Well, you can without all the replacement RAM to cram 8 gigs, but it is doubtful because everything else is stupidly weak. If there is such a need in buying a new comp (even budget in the current realities will be better than yours) give it here the amount you will select the components.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

Alex Newskin
I read your and other users above considerations, we have decided that nevertheless it is not the most suitable variant all the same games will be more demanding and more demanding, and sooner or later, your computer configuration the current is not enough at all. I will be updating all the details.) Thank you so much for the tips and your time.)

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

And if you are going from Intel® Core™ i5-7600 we get to Andromeda and other demanding games were good? Read the article, trying to choose.)

G
GG4 29.05.20

Candy Princess
sooner or later is already like 6 years ago came from you.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

GG4
Yes, that's my word, not there before the problems with games, only the last may well the year 2016 had to lower graphics to medium and all was good.)

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

GG4
I computer this about 10-13 years ago, assembled and never touched, except that the graphics card I bought, and then sold in the store as cool. And here guys saying that she is not very. So now I'm trying to understand itself by parts.

A
A Gamer 29.05.20

in 2013 she was middle end. Actually X60 and positioned always at the time. Himself with 760 from Gigabyte switched to 1060ю. But that's enough for me - even old games run without HDR, DOF and lubricating (annoyed by these pseudo technology just eye strain), and high textures and effects on 1920*1080 middle end short. But I percent 3570к slightly overclocked to 4.2, RAM 8 yet, put 16, and later will be less optimized average PC. (small SSD for one game and the system is ^^)

You, in my opinion (for statistics views), and need to start from a mediocre motherboard + i5 + 1060 6 GB +16 operatives + small SSD + large hdd for storage. Of course, if means are not constrained, you can just top to apocopate))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.05.20

Candy Princess
so Andromeda and other demanding games went well
It depends on what kind of understanding well and on what settings.

w
wektor1313 29.05.20

I 770ая card 2 GB VRAM, 6 gigs operatives and percents i5 mediocre. Gives about 60 fps on medium settings without any unnecessary show-off, with maximum smoothing. The friezes are very rare, especially if in addition to the game something to include, and it is playable and enjoyable. Not counting games, the game is still not very

A
A Gamer 29.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well in General Yes. For to the lowest resolution and on low and the bucket 60 fps will give

V
Vadim Moroz 29.05.20

8 GB GeForce 770. The same. Although BF 1 pull on high-ultra. March again shitty optimization done.

z
zdanu4 29.05.20

35-40 fps with no lag on the centerpiece. config in the profile.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

in short, the processor of the 2007-8 year. when compared with standard candles the performance in the face of FKH AMD 8350 it 4-5 times slower, respectively, there fps probably around 10-15 and little memory from what seems that the game runs slow and lag responds to the player's actions.
strange that it finally works.
graphics card meets the minimum system requirements, maybe even slightly faster.
to change the situation you need to update the platform - that is, the processor, Mat Board and memory on a modern and actual performance that could be worth more than the replacement of something such as a power supply.
the minimum for this game signified in the description above
and replacing the memory, nothing significant will and will be a waste of money.
finally if outline for running modern games and less comfortable playing games in them. with 30 fps and some native resolution of the monitor level of the absolute bottom and cheapness it is about AMD FKH 6100-6300 8GB of RAM in 2 channel and level map 680 GeForce. = 770 ifors = 950-960 Givors and 1050 respectively as the minimum for these cards. with the Radeon it AMD 7870 - 270 and completing 460-470 some sort.
760, in turn, is not ready to pull all new games but weakness in the current system it is not.

m
moblin 29.05.20

Candy Princess

A budget option for 8 GB of.
Spoiler

Budget option 16 GB of.
SpoilerBoth options significantly better than yours. In Andromeda medium-high settings in FulHD

Ultra budget
SpoilerWell, if it's already denyushku bites

Example comparing graphics cards
But in the video percent much better so slack 1060 fps 20 and 1050 all 30-35, but in his ultra off, on medium-high at 1060 I think 60 fps will give about 1050 Hz.
Spoiler

A
A Gamer 29.05.20

Guys own tsennichek on video. I'm not the cheapest boutiques for 22 Tr 1060 extreme took...

S
Sallar 29.05.20

As correctly noted above the problem is not entirely in RAM (although it, too) for Andromeda preferably 8 GB. The DDR2 memory works at 800 MHz on 2 channel - i.e. a working frequency in the BIOS should be 400 MHz you screenshot 267, the frequency of the HT (Hyper transport)= 2000 MHz - you have 1000, frequency NV (North bridge) 2000 - you have 1800. Somebody probably looked into your BIOS (perhaps chasing a bus processor, then it slowed, and the multipliers are not changed back - just a guess), try to Load default in the BIOS.
The problem is the processor - it Andromeda does not drag unfortunately, assuming because of lack of support for CPU sse 4.1
Maybe with time that will cure or developers, or fans of the game.
P/s - upgrade is a good solution in the presence of Finance ;)

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

moblin
Thank you second interested.)
But if better be collected through i57600 and that DDR was 4? Be able to meet the 50?

m
moblin 29.05.20

Candy Princess
If you have a budget of 50 then I'll check.

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

I, too, after the patch came spurts (on any settings), the system in the profile. In my opinion they are something namudrili + strange flare glaring after the patch, before it was not like this!

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Candy Princess
If you want to build a PC-based DDR 4 a 0-La-that will fit into 50 for a gaming PC is unlikely to succeed. Well, for a comfortable game in the news.