3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Candy Princess 29.05.20 10:52 pm

Smooth, slow image GeFroce GTX 760 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Help, please, I'm not good with computers. Computer well pulled earlier games, the whole trilogy MA was no problem on high, the last game was hard inquisitia, there has appeared a difficulty, but on medium settings the problem was solved. But with Andromeda, even the lowest settings - as if in slow motion, the character and everything around him was barely moving. I tried using GeForce deliver optimum settings, writes that your system does not meet the minimum requirements for optimal settings in this game. The framerate at optimal settings may be unacceptable. Why? I have a bad video card? It's new, bought for new year only.( May be something to do? Maybe the problem is still not in the map? Screenshots of the configuration of the computer make, help to understand, please. =*

59 Comments
Sort by:
C
Computer-MAN 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Will. Only here moblin in Regarde collects, and he is in Moscow (prices others).

m
moblin 29.05.20

Computer-MAN
Shipping to Russia
Soilerosion only in cashless form of payment for organizations, delivered by any transportation company at Your discretion. The order together with all necessary documents will be delivered by our driver to the branch/terminal this company in Moscow and later sent to the specified address. At Your discretion we carry out checks before shipment.

Prices and terms of delivery in Russia, You can check with our main partners or offer other transportation company, chosen by You.

Business Line
The first Expedition Company (PEC)
Zheldorekspeditsiya
Bajjkal-SERVIS
Magic TRANS
SDEK
KIT

The cost of delivery to TC is calculated according to the rates for shipping a car in Moscow / Moscow region.

Features of receipt of goods upon delivery through the transport company

At receipt of the transport company (TC), please very carefully check the appearance of the product and to check compliance with received equipment invoice.

In the case of mechanical damage, discrepancy in the number of items invoice, you must make a commercial report with a detailed inventory of the goods received.

Drafting commercial act – a direct obligation of employees of any TC.

A copy of the act along with detailed photos should promptly send to [email protected].

Claims for the supply of equipment is accepted in time no more than two (2) working days of receipt of the equipment. Failure to comply with these conditions the consignee can lay claim only to the carrier, because in accordance with the contract of carriage, the sender is not liable for the cargo after its transfer to the TC.
Спойлерhttps://www.regard.ru/95.htm

C
Computer-MAN 29.05.20

moblin
I already tried to find out how to order in Chelyabinsk, I did not answer))
Here is a basket: and.

Spoiler

Shipping to Russia
only possible in cashless form of payment for organizations

A
A Gamer 29.05.20

Can the Knicks turn? Like store is in Krasnoyarsk

m
moblin 29.05.20

Computer-MAN
MikuHadsune
Well then I need to know her place of residence. If in Krasnoyarsk, as others have said, it
Intel Core i5-7600K box (as she asked), no cooler - 17 490 rubles ( without K on 1000. cheaper )
Спойлерhttps://www.aldo-shop.ru/product.php?id_product=192923
Gigabyte GeForce GTX1060 6ггб - 17 290 RUB
Спойлерhttps://www.aldo-shop.ru/product.php?id_product=190993
MSI H110M PRO-VH (Mat fee) - 3190 RUB
Спойлерhttps://www.aldo-shop.ru/product.php?id_product=180355
Kingston HX421C14FB/8 HyperX FURY Black (RAM 8ггб 1 strap) - 4190 R.
Спойлерhttps://www.aldo-shop.ru/product.php?id_product=182631
Total 42160 RUB (41162руб)
But maybe she has a place cheaper for her here too.

C
Computer-MAN 29.05.20

Candy Princess
moblin
Or order from the Germans.
Spoiler

C
Computer-MAN 29.05.20

moblin
moblin wrote:
18 and older )) have Realized that with the return, but we have a problem with it fully, there's the main package right to obtain and it is desirable to remove the camera when you unpack. Yes, it turns out i7, gtx1070, ram 16 - Candy Princess for another 10-13 years))

M
MassChester87 29.05.20

Candy Princess
There is an option: grab a Phenom II x6, 4Gb+4Gb, DDR2, and don't need anything new, yet to collect)

m
moblin 29.05.20

Computer-MAN wrote:
moblin wrote:

C
Computer-MAN 29.05.20

moblin
It's something https://www.computeruniverse.ru but in Ukraine there is no delivery, or I can't order.

m
moblin 29.05.20

Computer-MAN
Yeah me either there or in Rostov. Still to go from Donetsk so it makes no difference. ATP

-
-MODEUZ- 29.05.20

on Gtx760, i3, 8 operatives - medium settings. FPS reaches 80, an average of 50. Sometimes sags to 30 (on the nexus much). It is quite comfortable to play. Put and maximum, but when the battle when sags to 30 not.

C
Candy Princess 29.05.20

MassChester87
And will it fit on my motherboard? The nest is? So it is an interesting option until I'll save up for a full replacement.)

M
MassChester87 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Yes, will fit and your motherboard supports both DDR2 and DDR3 memory. (but not at the same time, or DDR2,
or DDR3)

M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

moblin
Forgot about the PSU, Hdd, ssd and case=)

S
Sallar 29.05.20

Candy Princess
Found a solution, I quote:
For those who have when you start hanging black screen and the processor is loaded on 100%. In the root folder with the established game create a text file add two lines
Thread.ProcessorCount 4
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount -2
save and rename the file to user.cfg everything will work
Try it really helped me.

d
deny666 29.05.20

Vidyuhi not bad,but the percent is very weak.
First you need to purchase a new PERC+mother+operative.
You must have the old power supply,his identity change.
Well vidyahu is not to change but to look at do you have enough performance with the new components,if not,can 1060 to take only 6GB.

D
Domoi 29.05.20

Baby Anastasia.....where did I go?

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

the problem really was triple buffering
and driver 2 years ago it was not new and began a kind of slow mo