3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20 10:52 pm

How to pass the game with such horror? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And again I appeal to you. To those who already know a little more about the game this. And so: how can I play the Witcher 3? From the beginning I set the difficulty level death, killed the Griffin, and after it became a tin.. I disconnected the complexity and crossed the unusual. Why? Yes, because in addition to the main story branch of kV, I would like to do and side quests.But I can't... because they are 5-10 LVL more my level. If the lightest you can manage it, death is a direct death... it is impossible. Here in what a question: to go through the whole ridiculous, and then to do side quests. Or... don't know what... think differently in any way. I ate how I did level 10 kV to 23. And saved me only gourmand and Aksi. And when enemies not 3, but 5 or more, you have nothing to save.
41 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyGolf125 30.05.20

First the story,then the side effects

B
Bupycop 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Well, then the achivami already lost, if you play on license Gog or steam. About the problem, you need to learn the mechanics of combat and complete quests at your level, that is, that they were white or seraye, and orange and red, to leave for later. Similarly with the enemies, see the enemy with red crock, run)

M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

Bupycop
yeah, well 23 I some how killed))) but I think on the complexity of the death would not kill...

J
JolyMau5 30.05.20

JolyGolf125
Some effects are not available after N-quest plot.
Especially after a turning point in the story when half of the side quests become unavailable. Hate for this feature CDPR.

M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

Blue pan
the horror is what remains... then quickly swing the level. But where? Where? If you give very little and a lot only for the storyline kV

i
ilya_postal 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
At the same time you pass the campaign mode and wimonyai additional quests that you level. And always read the tips and the pages from the bestiary to know how what monsters to kill. Death at first hard, but when pumped, will, open more or less useful skills and recipes are all fine to play, even with autoleveling opponents.

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
You're a fool? the Witcher-the GAME. and If you have hands grow from the shoulders, go all you can . Quests in order and this , to pass them, and when it doesn't matter. I 12лв took the quest at 25, reached 22 all passed. what's your difficulty is not clear.

J
JolyMau5 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Well, for my two step I ran DOP kV and orders, and in the last stage it was carried out the campaign mode. Right now on the console something also can not quickly apoda, although on the computer quickly stood up.
But then maybe that CDPR experience where cut it, because I long before the final patch was playing on the computer in the Witcher.

t
turtles 30.05.20

GIT GUD CASUL

o
oltr 30.05.20

Places of power use, the game is easy, just stay out of red quests

O
Oleg V 30.05.20

elixirs, oils, tinctures, signs to help... weapons and armor do not forget to change the level, away from the road and do not deviate, farm small monsters and the exploration of the question marks also give more experience points (much like for the job)... and customize the abilities of Persian also (Lakomka, back, a sword)...

C
ChEBUREK TVOEY MAMY 30.05.20

For the game to get used to .You didn't think that type of put the most difficult level and have all tear ?

M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

do not clean up the lair with vysokourovnevyj mobs to deal with zadrota
I worked long and hard on zadrotil Skalica due to one bug. there was a ruined castle where the need to get Dospekhi vadmacska as the effects go directly there and not one had to go through the dungeon. in one place at tagiru Ghost appears if there coming here. I have a couple of hours of good RPG tradition, has wrapped and was wearing wearing high sarajane.
but it looks like some of the side designed for new game + so for example there is a Griffin or a rooster on one and occupavit it is not possible for one passage I guess. plus there is a sword that requires level 45 kaizo

S

oltr
+

S

MaximShuvaev
dude look at the guides, if you can't beat the game. There will be top builds

F
FallenGhost 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Leveling in the game is very easy. I had the opposite problem - I cleaned out all the question marks and passed all the side quests/items/treasures for my level, and for the story quests I had too little experience, because my level was much higher-level jobs.

Just don't go on quests that are above you on many levels(I do this topic is not liked - that at level 10 you get quest on 25, complete nonsense) and we clean everything quickly pump.

I am a casual player, not very much difficulties. Played on medium difficulty and I died very rarely. If you need help on gear/build, you ask. Although it mainly has a value of at larger levels of complexity.

q
quartermaster kz 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
MaximShuvaev ignore the inadequate likeness of Sergei Бочков28052002 pass yet at the level of the plot and fights, is not scary the first time you have Geralt dies , as said above when you understand the dynamics of the game , there was already a beast will be extinguished from your Geralt and he is not))) Wins You and a pleasant game!

S

the boys all fucked up dude

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
On kawamichi play?

o
oltr 30.05.20

The first time I, too sickly bombed the habit, even at normal quickly carried, and then protocolsa and Peregrina heavy. Do not die from fighting, and from falls from heights, especially on Skellige.