3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20 10:52 pm

How to pass the game with such horror? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And again I appeal to you. To those who already know a little more about the game this. And so: how can I play the Witcher 3? From the beginning I set the difficulty level death, killed the Griffin, and after it became a tin.. I disconnected the complexity and crossed the unusual. Why? Yes, because in addition to the main story branch of kV, I would like to do and side quests.But I can't... because they are 5-10 LVL more my level. If the lightest you can manage it, death is a direct death... it is impossible. Here in what a question: to go through the whole ridiculous, and then to do side quests. Or... don't know what... think differently in any way. I ate how I did level 10 kV to 23. And saved me only gourmand and Aksi. And when enemies not 3, but 5 or more, you have nothing to save.
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

Sergey Бочков28052002
be a little more polite, please.

P
Polka Pirozhok 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Interesting, did not start just at the level of the complexity of the Death. and this problem that the mobs of 5-6 to ... more faced. If the course did not climb where is not necessary to climb on his LVL. In the Witcher 3, it's pretty balanced. Perform kV level (or max 5 levels above, but not recommended, since this a grey sq will then have less to give), cecause questions along the way, collect along the way all I see (then of course you should put a mod on the weight, because troubles with weight, the Witcher - don't need a pain in the ass only makes you waste time on it, and it is not a bit interested), + from time to time it is possible to use very detailed guides, if you have questions and that-be sure not to miss anything (thanks to the website below under the spoiler:
Спойлерhttp://www.gamer.ru). And bumping into a large number of mobs, saves quite comfortable fighting the 3rd Witcher, rolls and Dodge here really make sense, unlike the 2nd Witcher. On level of difficulty To Death!, the mobs in the back you can kill with the 1st, in rare cases, 2 bumps, if you are not hanging the shield (Quen), but it is a matter of your reaction.
If you do, the more interest the story itself and do not want just to relax, better set a lower level (the same Pain and suffering!). And for everything else, never listen to wise men, who advise start to go through the campaign mode, and then only to do extra quests because there are additional quests that are closely associated with the campaign mode and running since the beginning of the campaign mode, these additional kV can fail (and it is the loss of experience and advantages to Suzette).

L
LOL_KEK_CHEBUREK 30.05.20

Rolling and Quen - our all

H
Heksenpey 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
and you che wanted to like everyone in kindergarten was? itself this complexity put th cry now? go play dark souls or similar games and you will know what is the complexity of death!

S
Shadowarm 30.05.20

Casual wear,just.

M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

Heksenpey
I mean, I don't want to. Read carefully what I wrote. All the best :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
How do you level 10 quest managed 23 to perform?What is this quest?Screen throw please

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.05.20

there are also quests for LVL 10. You poezde in the villages, the ad read. Then at LVL 23 to perform nothing will remain a bunch of early quests. Do stupid, game ruining

P
PG_CrazyPunk 30.05.20

Yeah, well and problems at people...

L
LittelBro 30.05.20

God, what would you know, you just need to be able to play well to pump Persian, weapons armor, in time to Dodge and use signs, potions and decoctions. I fulfilled all the tasks now I'm blood and wine, skellige and Velen from Novigrad I have completely tossed.

D
Dmitriy Anatolievich 30.05.20

I have from the start played to death and everything is normal and took all the supplements too. That's when you're going to kill Detlef at this level of complexity , and then you will understand everything....

M
Magnum 500 30.05.20

Well my hero is level 18, and DLS both require 33 above the job lights up the skull, we have to run to do small pobochki from enemies with a skull over the head of the run and all, to fight with such useless, with three strikes of a 100% exp demolished. Not very convenient it all, but there is no choice. Overall happy with everything.

M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

[Denis]
where the blacksmith in navigte had to help. I didn't know what level of kV, but the enemy was 23-24. There were dwarves. In fact they told me 2 strokes (or even one) of them was 6. I used one axi, and he hit his two tychek. So coy how was the sq In the end Smith for free cool forged sword.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Swords and dumplings, like the quest was called. I have it 24 level.I'm on the 14th level first he is poked,krasnolud was killer,I could not have coped.What playing,the controller, or kawamichi?

M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20

[Denis]
the keyboard and mouse )

M
Master Ken 30.05.20

The Witcher 3 is a very simple game, even to the inclusion of pumping is not necessary, because you need 3 skills gourmand in General, for reinforced othila and can score on alchemy, axi for alternative ways to complete quests and dialogues and skill on the armor of the kind which is like, everything else shoved in the red skills mixing them with red mutagen damage, traversed by pressing the left mouse button with overlay quena.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

MaximShuvaev
Well,here it is.If the mouse has side buttons on one bias supply to another unit.From the attacks monstryatinu bias it,even toad in a Stone Hearts, a language will not get to,if standing next to it will be able to click bias.

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

[Denis]
toad only bias. rifts time to time as they say.. and do it with fire Igny important stings to the face to stand there and use another drink Oriole then it'd just not care.... I killed her with a red skull and it was on 5лвл just above my Junk.
MaximShuvaev
the game is easy. after the 2nd time so sure.. of course depends a little bit from the tactics on the bosses. because the same toad physical damage PTS, it is difficult to bring down. only fire.. another build is necessary. this vortex +mutation with alchemy. on guns need enchantment on a steel sword definitely have dispersion(the vortex range gives) in the crowd just do not care.. ed that the loss of balance sometimes but it is necessary to play accurately)) the most difficult the most in the game. it's Ohild in Kamennyj heart. but this is not the same in the end and that when the beginning of DLS even when you come and man and still want to execute and if not what to tell him Mahal should be.. I mean death+avtol and if the red skull
Suggest this build. in alchemy there is a skill that mutagens increases. I personally Hansa carved in blood and wine. they are 100 LVL 92 I was there.. in the 1st place person was 30. at the vortex just looked cool))))

l
lookaway 30.05.20

put to death, included Atoll mobs. still terribly easy.
wanted to roll a hardcore mod - it has not updated for a long time. sad. after ~LVL 15 all shall be made once or twice.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.20

Fei Fong
Mahal with Algirdas?At the beginning of the game?I help him of brother entertained.But this brother of his, kick-ass,you crack me up