3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximShuvaev 30.05.20 10:52 pm

How to pass the game with such horror? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And again I appeal to you. To those who already know a little more about the game this. And so: how can I play the Witcher 3? From the beginning I set the difficulty level death, killed the Griffin, and after it became a tin.. I disconnected the complexity and crossed the unusual. Why? Yes, because in addition to the main story branch of kV, I would like to do and side quests.But I can't... because they are 5-10 LVL more my level. If the lightest you can manage it, death is a direct death... it is impossible. Here in what a question: to go through the whole ridiculous, and then to do side quests. Or... don't know what... think differently in any way. I ate how I did level 10 kV to 23. And saved me only gourmand and Aksi. And when enemies not 3, but 5 or more, you have nothing to save.
41 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 30.05.20

Already half of the game passed on the complexity of death, the standard armor. and there is nothing surprising if you take the time leveling. potions and bombs required, buy recipes from vendors, collect herbs. also look for places of strength and pump in the first place, rapid strokes. don't forget to check bestiary and see the vulnerability of monsters to specific oils, signs, bombs. in General, it is not difficult to remember the animation of the enemies, then have to guess when they are going to strike at their behavior