3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m0FF 30.05.20 11:06 pm

Suggestions for improvement

I read all the topics in this section (Club) and realized that the topic that I created, is clearly not enough.
Let the people playing in this club, expressed that they do not like, which would not be enough, and so on.
Request to modders, don't delete this topic.
Thank you.
121 Comments
Sort by:
m
m0FF 30.05.20

Everything I write from home :)
The first sentence can be written point by point:
1)Add music and movies (+video clips, funny)
Sound cards are good, so these materials will be a huge demand in my opinion.
2)to Expand the range of food in the bar.
As I understand it, there is choice especially nischego.
It would be nice to sell pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs and so on, and I do not understand why there is a microwave worth.
+Hang (put) menu.
3)Minor request-offer, which does not mean much, but still worth to talk about is the lighting ! Sometimes you have to cave because of poor visibility to see the keyboard keys.
___
All three items were napisno not and what I don't like the club. On the contrary, what better place to conduct at the computer, I have not seen. I FOR, so that there came as many people, and indeed Tudu will try to come more often, the fact that perfection has no limits, and it should (if not too lazy :)) wants.

Z
ZeeK 30.05.20

Courtauld would have been, if only you managed somehow to extend the wires for the ears and Claudia, and then dejiko interfere...

b
bob3r 30.05.20

It would not prevent to put Q3. However it has been discussed here.

C
Club Admin 30.05.20

to [ProDIGY] : Thank you for the suggestions! Essentially:

>1)Add music and movies (+video clips, funny)
>Sound cards are good, so these materials will be a huge demand in my opinion.

Will be free to listen over the network several radio stations.

>2)to Expand the range of food in the bar.
>As I understand it, there is choice especially nischego.
>It would be nice to sell pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs and so on, and I do not understand why there is a microwave worth.

Will be by the beginning of June

>+Hang (put) menu.

Do

>3)Minor request-offer, which does not mean much, but still worth to talk about is the lighting ! Sometimes >have to cave because of poor visibility to see the keyboard keys.

Duty staff do not always include the whole world. You can try to use it.

to zeek:
I have the impression that they are short. If only your keyboard and headphones they are very short...
But this problem is solved simply by the cords and for sound and for Claudia.

to Sn1p3r:
q3 there has long been - use

m
m0FF 30.05.20

Club Admin
Why a number of games necessary to put, before the session ?
Sometimes I forget to say turn on the game, check this.

W
WArniNG 30.05.20

Please add a shortcut to the bat file for deleting the cfg of dissent. And sitting at the computer where it was at the counter changed all that is possible.
I would also like access MouseWare - since we have half of the team plays with acceleration. Especially the mouse are the Logitech club.

n
nemiroff 30.05.20

yeah, the problem with the acceleration I also have =\ please to be able to TURN it on

O
Osvold 30.05.20

WArniNG
> I would like access MouseWare - since we have half of the team plays with acceleration. Especially the mouse are the Logitech club.
on the desktop in the upper right corner there is a menu option ---> settings ---> mouse there is default(Windows) configure the mouse and there Moni to include Axl.

n
nemiroff 30.05.20

it's not the same=\

O
Osvold 30.05.20

MouseWare has long been in the clubs is not my...

T
ToMa_u3_DypDoMa 30.05.20

grrrr... was disappointed and even a bit surprised.. why no Java?!!! are unable to play poker, and lost 2 tanks. money is not the essence, but minus the moral was decent!

p
pitOOf 30.05.20

and I was most angry about the attitude of some of the staff to customers, especially when it comes to the night, the only who made vpechatlenie UTB admin which is normal with all to talking, I can't recall how to call Eugene mine, one of a number of those who are constantly doing something,but the application of nevideo from him that he would not fulfill their obligations, unlike some other admins who I'm not to call, especially when it touches me that even at the end of the night if it is to confuse what nebudu issues relevant to the club he will not ignore how retarded :))
Esdinstvenny what pisses me off babe Clube this guard which visitors moron calls, and Mat talking when someone yells, as the thread Sapnu his name with the last name lay..
And I wrote this to what I need to do something with employees pokrene as not all admins work well..
here is my table who as
1) Eugene
2) Cyril
3) Anton
the rest I do not remember the names but ETA of three in the wash which keeps the club :))

p
pk35 30.05.20

pitOOf

Most importantly see to it your name and do not remember the name... :)))

T
Taburetka 30.05.20

Loud music in the middle of the night sometimes VERY disturbing , especially if cw .
But compared to other clubs the best .

S
Square 30.05.20

Music 100 pounds.And maybe move the entrance to the club on the street.

p
pk35 30.05.20

Doggy Dog

It's like I wonder? To rebuild the entire Mall? Or put a ladder to the window behind the bar?

m
m0FF 30.05.20

I beg to put to the club CS 1.5
There is a very large contingent of people going to the clubs with a COP of 1.5, I get the same include.
It would be nice to play your favorite game at your favorite club, you know ;)

Ps
About the music guys are right, somewhere I wrote already a comment about...

e
exeqToR 30.05.20

maybe put a little more on-line games? Such as a Sphere, GW, PlanetSide...
100% sure that many people will come to play in them... for Areas such as pins are very cheap, and they could be sold direct to the club... And if more security to the passwords did not steal...

I
Ingleoakastilicilian. 30.05.20

From added food like sausages and pies........and menu and no

p
pitOOf 30.05.20

I want pozhalovatsya again at the guard who kept his hands to being in the club people, why me more than anyone else care about this question, I will answer! I go at night with my little brother and during the game he often laughs or something (notice) is not very loud, in this moment the guard comes and this time he gave a slap and the last time was a little bit harshly, just it's the first club where I see such interventions with peacefully rejoice gamers!