3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m0FF 30.05.20 11:06 pm

Suggestions for improvement

I read all the topics in this section (Club) and realized that the topic that I created, is clearly not enough.
Let the people playing in this club, expressed that they do not like, which would not be enough, and so on.
Request to modders, don't delete this topic.
Thank you.
121 Comments
Sort by:
m
m0FF 30.05.20

In the night from Monday to Tuesday is unhappy schmuck was the administrator, the horror! :(
Summary in place of the normal admin to find a breeze, and then a hoopoe caught. Sad.

O
Osvold 30.05.20

2 prodigy
if you have a problem tell them in person and not in the back...

m
m0FF 30.05.20

So you think that the rudeness of the staff is a customer and not a club problem...
Do I understand correctly?

p
pk35 30.05.20

You do not understand correctly. If you have a complaint, talk about them on the spot. Will be solved.

p
pk35 30.05.20

And by the way watch the words. And then in my opinion you do not really understand their meaning.

O
Osvold 30.05.20

2 pk
forget it, he just one thread otrazit it...

c
coo1eeeeeer 30.05.20

I propose : 1) to forbid your computer over the phone because people are not familiar with the admins to zabraniti computers impossible. and make as in FB arrived - paid - villages

p.s. who does not like that fuck off it's my personal opinion...........

E
EvilMusicModer 30.05.20

I know the post is not quite on the topic but still...
The club is going to expand?(what a good word spreading times,spreading two... 8))In particular, to other cities in my district in the city of Nizhny Novgorod last club smashed and therefore not play где8((((
such is not an intricate question..
Most importantly when it happens(if happens at all)

p
pitOOf 30.05.20

better forget it, because your town probably PG for sure will not open :)

c
calve 30.05.20

http://www.blizzard.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=27667
1) it is necessary to put the ban list for DotA
it is no secret that almost everyone who plays with the PG play DotA on a host with PG
so it would be convenient to kick those who have bad ping
very often I ask everyone to ping, and what they write?
type can't, I'm in the club?
2) the possibility of creating a club cards (such as the girls and the team of the club). Discounts (mainly for night need).
To be able to put money on the card and the night was worth no 120R, and 100 (for example).
card can cost ~ 500r.

c
calve 30.05.20

so it is necessary to install the program gg_client
through it you can't play through a battle no Warcraft...
Pro players play through it

C
Chilaveg-Poug 30.05.20

REPLACE THE MICROPHONE EXTENSION CABLES! ALMOST NEVER WORK. AND AT THE SAME TIME THE HEADPHONES ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS. IF YOU CHANGE DO NOT FORGET THAT THE SOUND IS A GREEN PLUG, MICROPHONE - PINK, AND NOT VICE VERSA!!!

t
t110 30.05.20

Had called in advance. For a week. You had 14 computers in the VIP-zone for 4-5 hours. Said reserve can only be in the day when computers need. The evening before the day when what was needed was a comp called back and received solemn assurances that everything is cool, call me in the morning and book all club. Well, call back at 9:30 a.m. - a Manager there. Called back at 10:00, a Manager there. 10:30 - appeared. Confusing something explained that wrong that they will not be able to use jobs-to-time reserve, then said I was bad and hung up. Within 10 minutes the phone no one raised, and then a Manager me happy what is the maximum that he can offer - 8 seats in the VIP area. They say he called and made a reservation(friends? familiar?) in the morning. I understood it this way. When the Manager heard that all the VIP will be busy tonight, call back his and asked what their plans for the evening. Plans were. We are in flight. A two-week gathering of people to cut out the time wasted. Impression of the management of the club is disgusting. And as I understood from the previous record - I'm not the only one stood up. The question is - why promise that all is well, don't worry, call in the morning - reserve? Suggestions from my side to improve work? - make your own conclusions. We have sdelali. Not in your favor.

D
Danilevich 30.05.20

It is a pity that this year Russia will not take part in this discipline, but suddenly will take in the next , I think this game should be on all comapa in the club, and besides it weighs a little and is open for free download. A lot of people in Russia playing this game and I can not say that our inferior to foreigners. But it would be nice if we were joined by gamers with extensive potential.

N
Nukarmer 2nd 30.05.20

I love this game!

N
Nukarmer 2nd 30.05.20

Ale-ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's someone in there?

H
Haashim 30.05.20

There is :)

m
m0FF 30.05.20

pk35,
To solve the problem would not work, since fiction people who outrank you. And to spoil your vacation, proving to the administrator of his inadequacy, not in my best interest. I received the service paid for, used it, came home and unsubscribed. In fact you can invite the admins to wear the tag names (if from the time they appeared, have not been to the club) to further comments, the word douche had to a certain person, with whom we will solve the problem.

p
pk35 30.05.20

If you start to insult a person, do it in person. And so is cowardice. Schmuck get you. Cowardly schmuck...

j
jade of blade 30.05.20

so the admins in the face to say? but you can beat? and they are sometimes so clever,and the words,it's not our problem, annoy me... but at the expense of the guard which your brother was hit... it's emotional trauma for a child when his great uncle's cap hits,bring your father and he let his fist in a pack sunet