3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m0FF 30.05.20 11:06 pm

Suggestions for improvement

I read all the topics in this section (Club) and realized that the topic that I created, is clearly not enough.
Let the people playing in this club, expressed that they do not like, which would not be enough, and so on.
Request to modders, don't delete this topic.
Thank you.
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROSE5 30.05.20

put there the Game Oblivion with models with PG that's budeet cool)!

R
ROSE5 30.05.20

but this toy Mona Command and Conquer 3 - Kanes Wrath prikolina

R
ROSE5 30.05.20

and online game ROGNOROK and L2 of course)

s
squal1 30.05.20

Today started OBT of the game Perfect World ( pwonline.ru ) is Expected to be very popular this free MMORPG in Russia, which in many rankings is the best of the free. I'd love to see her in the club PG, I think many will play it, judging by the statistics of the international servers (18% Russian, which is not enough)

R
RealCrazy 30.05.20

Help!I have not been to Voronezh. I can not understand how is glorious in the past, the club the Destroyer?????????

A
Andre Macareno 30.05.20

To lower prices. And the fact that it is 60 RUB per hour?

c
coach_spb_89 30.05.20

It is perfectly acceptable for residents of the city of Moscow.

A
Andre Macareno 30.05.20

I understand. I wonder what would be the prices in St. Petersburg?

X
XakerPro 30.05.20

People need Comedy Club very big speed skachivaniya not zavisimaya from the speed of your Internet.
Who zaiteresovat information, please write to me on soap [email protected] marked ***Comedy***

X
XEP TUTA 30.05.20

Hi guys, change the design tries. and make it so that avatars can be put.

_
_Underclass Hero_ 30.05.20

I'd like to do the forum for the game Obscure 3. I know that there is still little information, but something which is already there. At least the fans will be a joy!

s
superinvisible 30.05.20

Create smiley epti time epti!!Shred helps to Express emotions from the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!)))))

k
kolesiko 30.05.20

In General the day was here in this club PG if it can be called a club.The club is terrible.100mb for the night?This is nonsense.

Claim No. 1-General took the night we sit and play cs of course play on your server(because their server is not updated Protocol)Well, actually just after 1:30 of the game one of our friendly five-ending traffic , we are approaching means to the administrator and tell him about it , which received the response.I'm here with you know I can't you have traffic to steal Although we do not what is not Alyonal , and just came over to ask why traffic ended so quickly.So after 3-4 minutes of talking, he threw us another 20-30 MB and after 25minutes we approached him again and he threw us some more MB for 40 and what is most amazing is that after that we lost about 2 hours.Weird huh?At 100MB we only lost ~1:30 and 40MB ~1:50.Hmmm..this leads to strange thoughts!

Claim No. 2-Booked so we line!Generally Sit the connected devices and suddenly vyesnyaetsya that , one of our General steam on the computer was not found.And personally I have gave an error.And because of this we had to sit in the line and damn it as.In General the Club we did not like, and may 3 at 3:30 we left there and headed to the click-net where we stayed from ~4 to 8 without any problems and played 3 great games with a team from the club.

PG - I do Not advise you to go to this club if you eat there for the first time , a team play as a COP on your server.

P. s At the bar no complaints , the prices are reasonable.

Y
Yolocaust 30.05.20

I like the download from the site faster, and then fast httr shakes, and the normal 20 KB/s Before another link was on it rocked 100 KB/s is possible at least to get her back!?

R
RoySBTM 30.05.20

A lot of bots lately, but they got deleted already as three days. People are tired of seeing it. Apparently no admin(moderator) for GTA or there, but he can not cope with their responsibilities. I offer my candidature for the post of admin(moderator) GTA IV

[
[Resistfall] 30.05.20

our still as worse, recently, one kid was playing on the server, it was busy,so he's all tore up, I think we need to create our team if th I can also drive, skill , and played with the exit

L
LOS01 30.05.20

Zadolbali pop-up ads...

m
muertosone 30.05.20

Hello!Would you like to paint your club?
I do graffiti and look for jobs
draw on absolutely any topic for
reasonable prices!!!
the result anyway you like,and any appeal to the visitors!especially if you
want to see something of their own)))
http://muertosone.livejournal.com/888.html
here is the link where you can see my work
if you're interested please answer
[email protected]

G
GeymerskayaSosiska 30.05.20

I know that will improve PG:Create a Program PlayGround Agent something like Mail.ru agent or ICQ
Pros:
1.No overloaded servers
2.Everything will be faster
3.The launched program, and sit on the Pg
4.To shove all Forums
5.Will not be glitches
6.No doubleposting
Cons:
not yet:) don't know do you have the creators of the programs

T
Turbo Pascal 30.05.20

Uvajaemye admins!
A sincere fan of Your portal
But there is a small request
Could You stick to pop-up banner with frictional a couple of clearly visible Copco removal
Not asking for more to minimize such banners, still it is a club of gamers, not Horny types
Sincerely,
Turbo Pascal