3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripersriper 30.05.20 11:13 pm

How to save Mordina? (Mass Effect 3)

careful next spoiler!

annoying that in any case in Missy about genophage on tuchanka mordin dies or explodes on top of the tower(if he's not bothering to do the job) or dies from a bullet of a shepherd, and then nightmare.

however, when speaking in the lobby of the tower we have 2 inactive Varant in the dialogues which seems to be there, but cannot be used,
how to use these options? maybe then you can leave Mordina alive? do not want for roundnose Kagansky ghouls to sacrifice normal boys type Mordina!
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timoha- 30.05.20

Reputation is not enough. Run the mission on the citadel, povernei all, scan the system, there, too, sometimes find stuff and bring someone on the citadel.
Well, or barbaric way - saveeditor.

L
LZHCH 30.05.20

there are no options. He's dying...
the company Biover calculated that you can get rid of the 3 characters from ME2: Mordin (he's old and will die anyway), tain (he's sick and going to die anyway) and Shepard (he's young, energetic and beloved character).

so anyway kill.

T
Timoha- 30.05.20

Dr. Reaper: If you do not talk about the damage to the veil that Mordina is possible to save having a sufficient number of reputation points and using paragone replica. He then went to build a forge, sends a letter and at the end of the game you can communicate with him via video connection on the ground before going on the offensive.
Tain agree, no way.
Shepard in one of the endings survives.

D
Deathspell Omega 30.05.20

and Najera to save him in order to become a figure in combat resources
better pus will die heroically rescuing krogov

T
Timoha- 30.05.20

Deathspell Omega:
I had it so that if you save Mordina - the combat readiness of the troops because it turns out more Advisor offers the best ships and scientists if the krogan are not cured. Afraid she's on the game again then they will zaplatyat all.

L
LZHCH 30.05.20

Timokha-
Being a fan of Mass Effect I went МЕ1 2 reputation with the campaigns for a peaceful planets after each mission, ME2 was exactly as reputation with the campaigns for Normandy and peaceful planets after each mission, and the M3 also tried to pass. that's just Mordina I killed all the same, and Thein dead.
Mordin really was pretty old: they live 40-50 years, and thus generally not durable...

T
Timoha- 30.05.20

Here is a video how to keep him alive

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

And I understood, finally. The plot definitely die, only the Legion and Thane. The rest can be saved. To save Mordina need to meet four conditions:
1. Rex should be dead with the first part.
2. Data Melona for garofano must be destroyed.
3. Scale Paragon/renegade should be more-less decently pumped.
4. The krogan not to say anything about the sabotage on the Veil.

On the spoiler.

Total: at the end of Mordin notices the change of a temperature mode and breaks into the tower. There is an opportunity to tell him about the sabotage. He argues that it is reasonable, but he needs to fix it, yelling at Shepard that genophage was a mistake. Then in the dialog, you are able the blue or red line to convince Mordina that Reeve is the aggressor, and if the krogan are actively proliferate after the war with the Reapers they will be accepted for the turian and salarians. Eve is dead (due to destroyed data Melona), to restrain Riva will be nobody. Mordin agrees and sets off to build a horn. All.

D
Deathspell Omega 30.05.20

and then Reeve will come to the citadel to kill you

T
Timoha- 30.05.20

Reeve then on the ground shouted at the krogan that he saved them from genophage, the battle, watch and learn how to fight a turian, because after the war with the reapers, we'll show them who's boss and all in this spirit.

a
alphawerewolf 30.05.20

damn where the rocked Coalesced, but it seems not here, there were num-1 max Paragon Num-2 max renegade, blah where it is now to take that

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.05.20

I saved it.

a
alphawerewolf 30.05.20

I found this trainer on another forum)))) One push and +1700 hero, right now, I also rescue all of you)))))

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.05.20

lphawerewolf
The link to the trainer in the Studio.

a
alphawerewolf 30.05.20

Cheburator forever
Please please, because on the website you need to signup I threw it on the people ru download the health))
http://narod.ru/disk/45453973001.ee07d40d8f6fddd82d5384ceda99f4b8/%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%20%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%20%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F%20%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%20%D0%AD%D1%84%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82.rar.html

a
alphawerewolf 30.05.20

I almost forgot
Infinite ammo is not off
Infinite fuel is not shut down
Add credits NumPad 0
Add bullets and mingela NumPad 1
The maximum resources NumPad 2
Add 10 skill points NumPad 3
Add the charisma of the character NumPad 4
Add charisma NumPad 5 renegade
Remove the charisma of the character NumPad 7
Remove the charisma of the apostate NumPad 8
God Mode F1
Fast recovery skill F2
Normal recovery skills F3

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.05.20

alphawerewolf
The M3 does not have the resources.And link to the dummy.

S
Sandrum 30.05.20

Krogan Nada to save, as I have Bakara survived(it is Braganca) and Rex and they raise a normal krogan is not seeking violence.

a
alphawerewolf 30.05.20

I have the link working,

S
Sandrum 30.05.20

By the way Tain can be saved, if you play themsipharm, with Nada in ME2 that she had an affair with Thane, and then in the M3 Nada to talk to him choosing Paragon responses, and when it is after the injured lying in the hospital, he will not die, then I will write you a letter that supposedly he is alive thanks to you and all that love and all that.