3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripersriper 30.05.20 11:13 pm

How to save Mordina? (Mass Effect 3)

careful next spoiler!

annoying that in any case in Missy about genophage on tuchanka mordin dies or explodes on top of the tower(if he's not bothering to do the job) or dies from a bullet of a shepherd, and then nightmare.

however, when speaking in the lobby of the tower we have 2 inactive Varant in the dialogues which seems to be there, but cannot be used,
how to use these options? maybe then you can leave Mordina alive? do not want for roundnose Kagansky ghouls to sacrifice normal boys type Mordina!
70 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 30.05.20

There is another interesting point. If Shepard kills Larch, his name on a memorial plate appears in the middle, as if he had killed in ME 2, and not at the end, like all other losses.

E
Evil Dude 30.05.20

Yes and I'm sorry Navigator Presley he cheerful so-called secretaries of ME2 and МЭ3 was....

W
Wuirel 30.05.20

SergeyFM
like so Legion survives? he needs to disband itself so that all the geats become intelligent

E
EvgenTUZ 30.05.20

Alternatively, if you do not talk to Thane before the attack on the Citadel, will protect the Advisor from Kai Lena major Kirrahe (if he survived Virmire), and as a consequence will die. Tain survive the attack, and may be able to survive the capture of the Citadel (Shepard, then it remembers). If Thein and Kirrahe died in the attack on the citadel, Kai Len uspeshno fulfill its mission. However, the Thane will still die immediately after the mission the Sanctuary appears a plaque with his name, syndrome Kerala will ruin it.

T
Trind 30.05.20

If the Legion keep alive, killed Tali! Don't know I haven't talked to Thane before the attack on the Citadel is still under attack by Kai Lena adviser of nowhere comes a tain and makes a adviser, but he gets a Rana, then comes his son, he gives blood, but tain dies, and the shepherd reads with him the prayer! So I like the option - best to talk to an old friend, he'll explain everything.
I liked the extra mission in which Shepard helps Kasumi and at the same time they manage to save the spectrum!))))

J
JeiGee 30.05.20

Wuirel
Olly-alpha
As already mentioned, in ME3 you can save all the characters. Tain survives and sends a message with the horn. Legion and Tali can be saved if you choose renegade. Then they kind of come to peace and both stay alive. ( if there any conditions, remember one thing for sure. in me2 During a quarrel Tali and Legion need to answer a version of Paragon that none of them are wrong and both need to do their job) All characters can be saved under certain circumstances.

U
Ugryumyy kot 30.05.20

JeiGee
Legion in General can not be saved. Though you Miri, though which side to choose, where he is killed either at the hands of Shepard, or transmits a signal to the other Geth, and he is disabled (This is if you choose the side if the Geth or make peace between them)

l
lokkie 30.05.20

I wonder the old threads to read.. will obamachess. ))

They generally can't be saved, the plot is not provided, so the developers came up with, you know? Two required dead - Legion and Thane.
Yes, how else would alenko/Williams, and 20 people from the team of Normandy, together with the Presley's.. but that does not matter. )

M
Mr_Skorpion 30.05.20

Olly-alpha
If th Legion keep alive is possible and if Tali was not expelled in 3 parts not to choose between socks and boats

A
Abibok 30.05.20

And what about Mordina developed bastards. Such conditions put to the rescue. that is unreal. People once complained that few actually have real influence on decisions from the previous parts. With Mordin in ME3 solve the solution not even from ME2, and МЕ1. Who then could know that in order to save Mordina need to kill Rex? Krogan almost everyone liked, few were killed, I think.