3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripersriper 30.05.20 11:13 pm

How to save Mordina? (Mass Effect 3)

careful next spoiler!

annoying that in any case in Missy about genophage on tuchanka mordin dies or explodes on top of the tower(if he's not bothering to do the job) or dies from a bullet of a shepherd, and then nightmare.

however, when speaking in the lobby of the tower we have 2 inactive Varant in the dialogues which seems to be there, but cannot be used,
how to use these options? maybe then you can leave Mordina alive? do not want for roundnose Kagansky ghouls to sacrifice normal boys type Mordina!
70 Comments
Sort by:
B
Betgor 30.05.20

Olly-alpha
Kirrahe stands up if Thane was dead from the first part. If Thane is alive, there will in any case be it.
If the attack on the Citadel with Thane not to say that Kirrahe will fight and tain, where it will be gone

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

Tain where it will be gone
Generally never speak? Then, according to the plans of developers, you'll die, obviously. On a plaque in the Normandy his name appears? If so, then dead.

B
Betgor 30.05.20

Olly-alpha
Someone said, if you play a second for the girl to start a romance with Thane, he will live in the third. Isn't it?

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

Anyway, I've looked, it turns out that tain sort does not fall under the sword of Kai lang in that case - yeah, not to talk to him at all, not to approach him on the Citadel and in General to stay away. Then his fate is simply unknown.

If you talk, he dies either way, even if was having an affair with femshep in ME2.
Something like that.

C
Cvoxalury 30.05.20

and how many points to swing the scale of the hero? there are only 5 divisions I have right now is almost a quarter filled

Without 4 divisions (and different quests), you will not be able to reconcile Korean and Het, for example. Download entire?

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.05.20

Tain heroically samoubivatsya on lang anyway.
And all that done perfectly is the team from ME2.
Kasumi could be of help in one place,Zaid in another.
Appears all.For this Biotvarey respect.So it was necessary
to do in DA2.To continue the story of Grey warden,to give a new
command+a pair of old and all the others appear and help along the way.
Also tell them how he changed everything for her influence.That's how you do an RPG!!!

R
Ripersriper 30.05.20

thanks for the tips, pumped hero yet 2 division 5, has several times helped
pereproshel mission on tuchanka - convinced Mordina not to die, and now he's helping in the construction of the horn,

not had to kill Ashley, used a replica of the hero to change her mind.
a very useful thing prokachany hero status

and now I found this video:

it turns out eve, too, can save

P
Psihodolb 30.05.20

it turns out eve, too, can save

Information about the research of Melona had to keep... (=

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

And then Mordin will die.

I
Ilya Rak 30.05.20

Of course, the game Mordina can't be saved, but, if to ponder, then:
1) krogan not treated immediately in the name of saving Mordina and Navy salarians, and then quietly to give the cure of the krogan under the direction of Rex and eve.
2) fly up on the Shuttle to the top of the tower and breaking the glass biotics/technical skills/weapons, to evacuate Mordina.

F
Fanyk 30.05.20

Ilya Cancer
yeah and then show your Mordino account in the amount of 10000000000000 for broken glass and for unauthorized use of the Shuttle.

in General to save both eve and Mordina did not.
if the data Melona saved by any of Mordin dies if destroyed by any to attend the funeral eve.
so the obligatory dead for, like, three if you count the Tain of the dead (if you do not communicate with him and he stupidly disappears).

I
Iffy 30.05.20

Olly-alpha, I personally Zayed dies hard, so Your data is fundamentally not true :)

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

What other my account and what about Zaid? Ahh... those that are above. Well, Yes, they are a bit outdated. Kasumi and Zaid, too, can lean back if you mess things up... the Truth is I don't even know they have got stubbornly survive, and I was even in the head could not come that someone they can die. Until I watched the video on YouTube. =)

C
Cvoxalury 30.05.20

Well, Kasumi is going to die here, if she's been sent into the vents, and the leader of the first team are not loyal Miranda/Garrus/Jacob. Offhand here.

O
Olly-alpha 30.05.20

Brushtitizen
Not talking about the M3. In the M3, it turns out, someone Kasumi and Zaid die...

C
Cvoxalury 30.05.20

Ah, missed the context...

J
Jamb 30.05.20

In ME3 Kasumi and Zaid die in ME2 if they were not loyal.

V
Vinya1234 30.05.20

Sandrum
Is this true?? Damn.. don't want him to die((

D
Den_Assasin 30.05.20

TAIN SORRY!!!
How could such a cool brow to kill? Yes would be better if James was not, and tain was!

S
SergeyFM 30.05.20

Legion can be saved I've always survives. die Thane mordin