3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 31.05.20 11:20 am

The ending ONLY for those who held v.2 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The previous part
you fuck with a mod or what
if Yes, then go to the side surchage, where he began to teleport jump. there is a transition on CHAES 1.

Yeah. Most likely will start (started) Freeplay
79 Comments
Sort by:
f
feyfolken 31.05.20

I mean at another location was transferred? Not triplea whether this is the beginning?

s
strelok77 31.05.20

I do not have a glitch igrulki but even after every desire near the monolith is the screen saver and then I am again near the monolith and it appear somewhere 10 creatures!
and about the false endings
(1) the shooter asks wealththe shooter glitches then falls asleep beams
(2)a unique artifact nothing happens
(3) unique armor now go in assuring ekzoskeleta (it glows blue)(protection two more than any armor in the area but it zhudko fonit +100 radiation wait on the belt to distribute Krastanov ) (4) to the area has disappearedthe monolith meets what (scenes only you) and produces so many creatures that otbitsya not really
(5) I want to be immortalshooter turns into a stone statue with an outstretched hand to the monolith (6) humanity must dieit's dark arrow is visible only on glitches and everything gets dark (7) want to rule the worldmeets the monolith that the world is going to run I took an arrow to the soul
+two endings Of consciousness
After each ending gets me into the game and when I shoot from the creatures approach the monolith he tells me thatyou can make one wish per day only when the monolith takes my soul ending No. 7 on the screen as like me flunked!!!!!

D
Dzhager121 31.05.20

стрелок77 you're playing STALKER Wishmaster,where if you make a wish to the Monolith you appear around, and monsters around but it gives you exactly what you asked for

D
Dzhager121 31.05.20

And the STALKER the Wishmaster is a mod and not a game

s
strelok77 31.05.20

I mean the mod???? you two messages written the same name . what's the point??????

s
strelok77 31.05.20

I have a STALKER Wishmaster v1.0004 mods I didn't back her!!!!!!!

D
Dzhager121 31.05.20

There is a game Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl it all right because it's the ORIGINAL game,and the Stalker the Wishmaster is a mod ABC Inferno superimposed on the clean version of the game!!!It is not created by the developers of the game,and was created by skilled craftsmen!There changed a lot of parameters!THIS IS A MOD!!!

r
rivalex 31.05.20

how to get out of lab X16 I pliiiiiizzzzzz

S
Sima4 31.05.20

Read it here, brother

http://www.playground.ru/dox/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/728/

Z
Zanzatsu 31.05.20

I found a funny thing: just before the portal to Sidorovich hold a grenade:D
Here's a really Sidorovich will be surprised!

A
Alpha_Debriz 31.05.20

how to get out of lab X16 I pliiiiiizzzzzz

Exit to the very last cell on the right in the recess on the floor.

H
HeLLKiLLeR 31.05.20

In short for me is two announcements-questions:
1. Downloaded some Supplement called the history of the surf (this person once, Surf Slipchenko (well, initials pancake =), soldier, shorter walks and all the history that happened(shadow of Chernobyl) looks from the outside and see new details, will know more stuff about the shooter. Weighs 300 MB) do me th-that I code I go but it just have me a Stalker is buggy, current so. Who played, tell me I beg you
2.I had a buggy fresia ( don't laugh =) a New war.
I code the first time the Stalker took place, (just shadow of Chernobyl). But did not find a conductor then
then in a new war, this quest appeared I almost in my pants from joy Nasr**(noticed it at the bar). I go out of Lara, closely watched, and the point of the conductor BETWEEN LOCATIONS directly (Yes, I'm not kidding, directly between locations on the map.
I took two Kachanov will the entrance to the bar with sotrony of Cortona and dragged them here where.- if there corona satisi, left fence, empty and dog run. simpatichnye :) so - there is a hill from which you can jump over the fence.I have these wild boars amplitude put climbed and jumped over the fence. was between locations. in short go vperd. it turned out that building the fence is just a decoration, through the walls, you can get, just a beautiful shell. out there field not fully aide, and the pointer in Vertica dunno what naprvleniya run to target( Explorer) it shows 400. while enrage varied from 100-400. and so all the time. ran neurinoma mile and see 3 man is 2 singles and a GUIDE. well I had about the doctor found out Korey in the cache sits. I then on the right side of the rock and back through the fence
and the game did not finish is still a glitch when directly in the building after the timer includes the departure to hell.
about conduit between locations NOT lying I SWEAR to whatever you WANT.
Waiting for comments and stories about the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. History of the Surf =)

S
Sima4 31.05.20

In Priboi Story you read in here

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/mods/186341/

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/mods/188949/

Here, too, there infa http://www.playground.ru/files/10913/

for a New War

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/mods/169148/

A glitch during the descent in CARGOPAK. Departure. I medicine is not found. Although there are people who pass it without crashes.

about conduit between locations NOT lying I SWEAR to whatever you WANT.
Not need to swear. I met him actually at the bunker Sakharov's THREE uncles )

H
HeLLKiLLeR 31.05.20

Sima4 ATP huge :) current-faculty - surf crashes on the splash screen.
and the Conductor near Sakharov to meet - it's not something that directly BETWEEN LOCATIONS.
by the way, climb over the fence there cool.
Sedna I have killed dolgovoi stuck
kapets it-I like shots right into the fence drove-the dust is flying, he's in the fence diragatsa as if it current 220V
missing then when you turned your head down calm down =)))

H
HeLLKiLLeR 31.05.20

And by the way - found this very funny moment in the game, yesterday the floor was covered in 2 minutes =)
In short, when you come out from the base of Freedom, goes in the direction of the Radar and slightly to the right, there is a lake there with a little radiation, but around the minefield ...
Oh I can laugh again :)
so - I'm getting to here is a blast. I first thought I threw a grenade, but then 3 times in a row and someone yells Oborony voice GO away! SHOOT!!! then look at the edge of the lake a wooden hut, yelling out. it began to pass finally fell to the floor, out the same high - voice - the ENEMY does NOT surrender OUR PROUD VARYAG! I walked closer-there are shorter people in the Armorsmith mercenaries, but moves Nintendo as a zombie. It turns out that it's some sort of crazy Stalker" as written, the group is a bandit. and in the hut 3 antirad, hydrashok(such cartridges) and Romper the Wind of freedom.
and crazy even the flash drive is, it should brow on the basis of the Freedom to ottati, he some rubiku give. :)

M
Monolitovec Haron 31.05.20

The game has 5 endings with the wish granter and 2 true endings

H
HeLLKiLLeR 31.05.20

!!!PEOPLE ATTENTION READ EVERYTHING!!!
WHO could NOT open the secret door in Chernobyl, since it does not take quest about the conductor, Dr. the cache, etc.
Go to the hotel from the front side (from the underground Parking). saoudite, there is just a staircase. refers to the 2nd floor. go a little forward-there is a little room with Okami WITHOUT bars, through which you can climb to the roof under the Windows. The next room - the room 26 where deuker, BUT there are bars on the Windows. Do so carefully make 3-4 wysteria the DECODER so that it fell right for tomacco which is, it is possible to shoot closer to the sofa. Takes the grenade, and, holding the RIGHT button, NOT MUCH throw her on the couch. Voila, the decoder crashes through the window like a scalded cat =)

I
Il Hartmann 31.05.20

You can easily: shot to throw off the decoder on the floor and continue. To load the save, go down and pick up the decoder in the lobby of the hotel. When you download save it provalivaetsja to the first floor.

H
HeLLKiLLeR 31.05.20

SPS =)

G
God of Fallout 31.05.20

I know such endings:
About:
*Wealth - throws nuts.
*Apocalypse - no comments.
*Immortality - turning into an iron statue.
*The disappearance of the Zone of GG blind.
*Power - the Soul is gone, and flies into the Monolith. The body falls breathlessly.
True:
*Acceptance of input in On-Consciousness - the Final movie, as SG is connected to the O-Consciousness.
*Waiver of O-Consciousness - an Extra level, and the final movie.
IMHO, but the latter is in my opinion the best.