3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 31.05.20 11:20 am

The ending ONLY for those who held v.2 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The previous part
you fuck with a mod or what
if Yes, then go to the side surchage, where he began to teleport jump. there is a transition on CHAES 1.

Yeah. Most likely will start (started) Freeplay
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker__xD 31.05.20

People! Th you tupite?! To know where the wire, you need: Spasiti the Mole in the story, running after him down to the hatch.Search for caches of the shooter in the dungeons of the Agricultural industry located in the cache of the flash drive. Then in the laboratory for x16 find the corpse of the Ghost, searched, take the suit and documents to you in KPK especially sedimentary location of the Conductor on the Cordon. It will be in the house where you at the beginning of Fox found. Talk to him, run back to the cache Arrow and see a Doctor. It tells you about the decoder in Pripyat, you run back like come and crawl out to the surface.

PS If you have not noted Explorer in the PDA after you have searched the Ghost... Then you were not in the cache and Arrow early in the game.
P. P. S. In the Bar at the Informant bought all the information.

n
number 9 large 31.05.20

And I saw all the endings(except the Apocalypse)

M
MaseeR 31.05.20

I have a True ending I destroyed of-consciousness , the current where he looked in the final video, I don't know .

Z
Zheka 4554 31.05.20

I had 4
1)made wealth on his nuts fall.
2)wished for immortality to the statue of prevrashajetsa
3)entered into On-consciousness
4)destroyed On-consciousness

U
Unitazik 31.05.20

> reading the arguments of three years ago is getting ridiculous))) xDD especially knowing how to make all 7 endings))))

U
Unitazik 31.05.20

Stalker__xD
to buy all the info from whistleblower's stupid and why not....

U
Unitazik 31.05.20

by the way, if that is all wait for Stalker 2..... while waiting for about 2 years have.....

.Odinochka. 31.05.20

Endings only 7
5 desire and 2 O'consciousness

.Odinochka. 31.05.20

They say that Stalker 2 will be released in 2012. We must have patience and like a zombie to sit and WAIT............

V
VergilAngelo 31.05.20

Each ending has its own hint of someone or something...
here I noticed that:
at the end of this when the Shooter laid down and the dragonfly flew away when you look closely and you will see the emblem of the Free Stalkers, on one strip lies with the Shooter, so the other 2 for Ghost and Fang... friends Hand.
http://www.imget.ru/images/2010/12/12/l9nXEFAM74.jpg

http://www.imget.ru/images/2010/12/12/LQAQu1lmnc.jpg Arrows in the sky in an unreal ending if he joined o-Consciousness...

d
deleted_page 31.05.20

About Arrow in the sky do not quite understand...

V
VergilAngelo 31.05.20

well, as it stretches to the doctor.... you can see the hand and part of the body with the head...

A
ANTOXA BEST 31.05.20

Yes you have good vision, but I think this is just imagination at the expense of the sky, but where he is, then like...

K
Koroleva luchnic 31.05.20

I..
Bansko to close the topic is time.

S
Sima4 31.05.20

with the sky nifiga not understand ):

I
InfoPorschen 31.05.20

well, if a picture of a sky, zoom out, squint and move away from the monitor, you can see the Arrow...

B
Biopsih 31.05.20

.Loner.
And only one correct...

M
Monolitovec Haron 31.05.20

barabashka strashnyi
Here like to see...the Entry in the On-Consciousness is also to some extent can be considered a true ending.After joining them,Labeled to prevent extension of the Zone.

M
Mister Karter 31.05.20

ONLY those who passed
Do not care, and so the game crash fail(
Though revered fortunate through the ranks of the crashes, glitches and bugs to get to the end of the game.

M
Monolitovec Haron 31.05.20

Brotherhood of Steel Palladin
Patches install.However,I have and without them, the game was quite stable.