3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eminem20321 31.05.20 11:24 am

What the team who was asked to lead? (FIFA 13)

The people who write what the team and club heads simultaneously?
He played for Zenit, headed by Peru, I wonder who what the team initially offered
145 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandr92Prog 31.05.20

Playing for CSKA was invited to Turkey and Russia, I choose Russia

s
skaterates 31.05.20

As team lead, I had offers, I'll take the contract, but nothing happens.

Or to lead only during the transfer is possible?

D
Ded Babay 31.05.20

Play for Zenit and national team of Egypt

W
WoT KlaSS 31.05.20

Play for Zenit,the Czech Republic

A
ARHAT86 31.05.20

Can be fired from the team???

f
fcsm_ultras 31.05.20

АРХАТ86
of course.

Suggested Paraguay, I think a month

A
ARHAT86 31.05.20

fcsm_ultras
when the dog thought of this before? -(((

D
Ded Babay 31.05.20

Until I read here that you were invited to another national team should quit, played for Egypt. Now Zenit + team Russia.I'm even in a school for young players looking for a Russian to grow them then to the national team. And Russian footballers norms in FIFE no, I mean above 80 rate.

f
fcsm_ultras 31.05.20

Motorhead-Overkill
>80 is not equal to rules the player. Cheryshev 66, bought in Spartacus, runs like a Champ. Like everything.

D
Ded Babay 31.05.20

fcsm_ultras so lucky. Me too, just lucky. Danny grew old, and I began to look for the second fastest runner, scored a Breakthrough not less than 90! And he gave me a Player with 68 points. But in the majority of Russian unfortunately is not very good. The best is Samedov,Dzagoev,Bystrov,the Glushakov Kokorin and Sennikov.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 31.05.20

Coaching the Netherlands national team. Actually,I was asked to lead,I thought it would be easy.It turned out that not quite.With the midfield and attack is no problem.But with the protection of and gates problems worthy candidates for these positions are in fact not available.But with the gates though, more or less,of the goalies alternate, then put the Worm,then Krul. Yet, I would like the game to look at Vermeer.And with protection at all school.Me for this more than two goals almost always score,benefit mostly only because of van Persie,Sneijder and Huntelaar.

e
eminem20321 31.05.20

Expect when the national team of Argentina will offer, not yet

R
Rephar 31.05.20

USA, Turkey, Ecuador, South Africa, Denmark, Colombia and someone else, I don't remember. First, the United States adopted, but then I quit - did not like.

10_ROONEY_10 31.05.20

Scotland, Czech Republic, Belgium, England, Holland, Spain train now...

s
stalevarrus 31.05.20

The club undertook to train al Wehda from the championship of Saudi Arabia, the weakest, 1 star only. Transfer budget of only 1 million. Very fun))) First Touch works every 2 to 3 transfer))) is worn On the field enraged and frenzied crowd)) are still wood splitters)) now waiting for when the Assembly will offer some mediocre. will gradually rise.

t
tn-ural 31.05.20

Coached the first season of the Western Sydney Wanderers of Australia in the second Alsoall of Saudovskoy Arabia. At the beginning of the third season headed Ecuador)

l
loko.motiv-m 31.05.20

and South Africa ,Scotland,Australia,and new Zealand,and egiped,Korea,Belgium,Turkey,Portugal and France and Britain,headed out of rodonachalniki football

l
loko.motiv-m 31.05.20

while playing for the Italian club peskara,find agents talented players with a rate of 69+ I pumped for the season +8 and sbornuyu

R
Rephar 31.05.20

Not suggesting teams by the end of season 1, although there are successes at the club. Is this normal?

D
Diman89 31.05.20

all the teams I already 2 times was invited,waiting for Russia why are they not invited????