3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eminem20321 31.05.20 11:24 am

What the team who was asked to lead? (FIFA 13)

The people who write what the team and club heads simultaneously?
He played for Zenit, headed by Peru, I wonder who what the team initially offered
145 Comments
Sort by:
I
IL_96 31.05.20

Italy,Spain(after season 3) Russia,Bulgaria,Korea,Belgium, but I always refuse because to play for me che is not interested...

X
XaH [CCCP] 31.05.20

Waiting for England or Russia, but nifiga with the North. Ireland won the European championship in 2016, has terminated a contract with them, invited Denmark, Portugal, and Chile. England nifiga not. Career for Bordeaux

R
Rephar 31.05.20

I just ofigel! Offered Spain! http://data1.floomby.com/files/previews/7_11_2012/fRvUPltVI0ukJ09Cd3aNcQ.jpg

X
XaH [CCCP] 31.05.20

I figured out how to lead the team you want, but this method is boring. My career has a date when I offer to lead the team, if not suggested need, then I just restart the save. Received offers from Holland, Italy, Germany, Russia, France and other teams. Waiting For England, Brazil, Argentina, Belgium

O
Olegario 31.05.20

I was offered Colombia. I chose it, and the coach I myself was Colombian.

T
Tony_Stark 31.05.20

Played for real...offered the national team of Poland...agreed...got to 1/4

T
The_apathy 31.05.20

playing for Barca,suggested that Portugal(one season played),then Argentina(now pass).

m
makar_94 31.05.20

Played for young boys. Waited for Russia, but it never came... Took Switzerland before the world Cup 14. Brought Switzerland in the 1/4 final, lost to Spain 4:3, but all would be nothing if the AI was not annealed. In short, the Russian team barely crawled out of a fairly easy group at the world Cup with 4 points (losing to New Zealand at the same time), in 1/8 beat Uruguay 1:0, 1/4 - Chile 1:0, 1/2 - Italy 2:1 and in the final defeated Spain 3:2! I could not take a screenshot of this. Comp otzhog in full. And in the national team at this time to play especially not who was young grew up with those who are in the Euro-12 was already strewed the sand. :)
Euro our pedestrians with sufficiently improved composition came out, and I took off with the young Boys in Anji in 2016 (in addition to them in the course of the year there were no more options, but I wanted to England, or to take other ROS. club). After left Switzerland, and worthy proposals have been received (about the teams). I hope Russia will offer in the near future. Our youngsters are not sickly rose. Kayumov (81) in the Real world, Kutepov (80) in the DOJ proved true Polish shop. Well, even the old man Izmailov (76) Manchester city found themselves in the role of a reservist...)) Kanunnikov was in Hispaniola, bought. There he was a key player.) He 82 - General characteristics.) At the moment September 2016 from me.

R
RM77 31.05.20

I certainly don't know for sure. I'll tell you what. I played Everton and trained by Russia. In the third season at some point began to beat firmly. So I started again with Everton and at length refuse to coach any team. The 7th season. Never threw. Well this is for those who repak is not downloaded...

R
RM77 31.05.20

I certainly don't know for sure. I'll tell you what. I played Everton and trained by Russia. In the third season at some point began to beat firmly. So I started again with Everton and at length refuse to coach any team. The 7th season. Never threw. Well this is for those who repak is not downloaded...

S
Scirocco37 31.05.20

Team Russia

T
TehOzma 31.05.20

D. R. O. G. B. A,Vermeer the bottom,because he's a leprechaun.
You Huntelaar and RVP playing?
You have almost no speed in attack.

N
NAGIBAU 31.05.20

Started for Belgium is a very good team with a bunch silovyh players, but there is no good in NAPA and played passed from a quick counter-attack to a screeching halt when there is no player on the edge. So tired, suggested England, and with them won the Euro 2016, a great team. Discovered player's Hole, a great NAP. Tired again, took France, then the full pzdts with vborom composition: in France there are only 3 roles: defenders, defensive Midfielders, and forwards, 90% of the forwards the most slow. Immediately dumped out. Losses Brazil.

M
Mr_B 31.05.20

Played for Russia, but decided that Spain promising! Also moved from the real to the liver, tóth for Liverpool and now for CSKA.

T
Triple W 31.05.20

2019 Coached Germany, bored, games are played, the compositions are not vystovlyal was fired the next day suggested that the Netherlands has agreed as part of the decent Luuk De Jong good!

[
[PainKiller] 31.05.20

Damn, what difficulty level you play, if in the first, second, season you are here England with Spain offer??????))))))

pffff tin, I'm on world 7 seasons he played, won the Champions League with inter, man. city, I'm only on season 7 Holland gave

m
makar_94 31.05.20

[PainKiller]
+ I am also on the world only five seasons. The most serious sentences - Switzerland, Denmark, Greece and Uruguay. Though the last three were at one period in a row, I thought that now Russia needs to fall... and then suddenly began again all sorts of Bolivia with New Zealand, although the club did not fall anywhere.

a
alekslesik 31.05.20

Portugal, would like the English

[
[PainKiller] 31.05.20

right now, after the 4th season of Germany gave to get :-) the campaign selection team depends on which club coach, had previously coached Southend United and PSV and garbage some have suggested, right now transferred to Manchester United, and immediately gave the Germans :-)

F
Fan Of Milan 31.05.20

Italy, want to play for Germany)