3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eminem20321 31.05.20 11:24 am

What the team who was asked to lead? (FIFA 13)

The people who write what the team and club heads simultaneously?
He played for Zenit, headed by Peru, I wonder who what the team initially offered
145 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rephar 31.05.20

Finally asked! Russia was invited, I accepted.

D
Diman89 31.05.20

Rephar
cha coach from which country?

R
Rephar 31.05.20

Diman89
Portugal

f
fcsm_ultras 31.05.20

wolfpac
some write about it, be careful

z
zhenyaOK 31.05.20

Second season playing for West Brom. Knowingly suffered, gave Raschke)

R
Rephar 31.05.20

wolfpac
I was offered, when Russia left. Now Argentina coach.

T
Tar1k91 31.05.20

Question:if not break the current contract that druugie teams don't offer?Brought Venezuela to the world Cup in 2014 as fed up,want some realties Switzerland or Ukraine to train.

R
Rephar 31.05.20

Tar1k91
You need to terminate the contract for other invitations.

R
Roman53 31.05.20

Gloria-not the people )))

Playing for the team from Zazhopinsk train North.Ireland.Identified who to start randomized

R
Rephar 31.05.20

Argentina won the 2014 world Cup. Left the team, went on the difficulty level Pro. Proposed Australia, chose her, to leave not going. Playing for Aston Villa.

E
Egorov250781 31.05.20

Playing the first full season for Chelsea,closer to the new year began receiving offers,times four or five(Romania,Czech Republic,Cote d'ivoire,Turkey and another do not remember what..)Refused all,I think,necessary to solve the problems of the club,and Chelsea took League Cup,reached the semi-finals of the FA Cup,the Premier League leaders in the quarter-finals of the Champions League going to play with Bayern Munich,and here it is...Thought all the refuse,I will wait for suggestions from Russia and came from the English football Association....damn,guys,I couldn't say no.....

E
Egorov250781 31.05.20

On March 25 I received the invitation

t
timka_bimka 31.05.20

Real Madrid -France ,snala was Greece!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 31.05.20

Switzerland.

R
RM77 31.05.20

Complete garbage the most interesting mode in the game! Career is super and it is complete garbage ! Well at least forcibly compel. Matches count for the national team. Trained By Russia. Club Everton.

R
RM77 31.05.20

tonу montаnа! So download it. When unpacking there will be three files. Throw them first to your desktop for convenience. Now. Go to where you installed FIFА13(Example: C,Gotham filеs,FIFA 13. Come in fifа 13 then game, then dаtа(there will be 5-6 folders) we need a db folder. You come to it there 2-3 file. (ATTENTION COPY THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR BACKUP). Then take the files from the desktop and throw them(all) in the db folder confirming the replacement of files. Now take, you go into the game and see whether there were changes( for example choose free take match Arsenal and gartell shape to the classic. Should open. If not then go out, take any regenerator stupidly tight to. P. S. I Have works without regeneration. Good luck! if that appeals,

R
RM77 31.05.20

Oh yeah! Even if you have litsuha and update regular. That warning in this file, the compositions of old.

X
XaH [CCCP] 31.05.20

career for Chelsea suggested South Africa quarry for the Milan Belgium, as a career for Wimbledon North. Ireland. right now waiting for England or Russia

k
kwotz 31.05.20

Career for Manchester United, suggested that Denmark and Turkey. 2 months thought, so many intrigues were: the type flew in secret to Istanbul :) In the end I chose Denmark. Played in a group with Spain and Russia in the last match was a battle with Russia for 2nd place. Somehow these pedestrians won. Now I wonder: will the play-offs?..

I
ICE_mZ 31.05.20

Recently started for inter. While the Netherlands offered, Cameroon and....Bulgaria. Waiting For Italy))