3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vaschuk 31.05.20 11:26 am

(Spoilers) Discussion of the plot of the 5th episode (Life is Strange)

Expressed their impressions about the first season finale
45 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kandil 31.05.20

Due to the fact that they did not know English, a little that understood, but in General everything is clear.
I liked, in General. But I was hoping that our escape from the clutches of Jefferson is much more interesting, exciting and intriguing happens. I was hoping that he knows about her ability and his shot to prevent it... cheating with time. But okay, okay. But I was angry that David had saved Max here at the last moment, as always. I is already tired to see. Was hoping that Max she can get out.

R
RedSoldier0 31.05.20

The worst part of all episodes of life is strange. Inflated-inflated giant ball of suspense and plot intrigue, but in the end it was a disappointment. Just the worst story, the worst election, the worst development of the characters, their relationships, etc. How was it possible with such fanfare to announce the brilliant ending, and then mediocre to fill up the whole thing in the Bud, do not understand. Just the whole episode went with a straight face, no interesting plot twist, no heartbreaking choices, but a billion penalties, huge plot holes, unresolved characters, boring dialogue. Just the horror and the darkness.

e
e_49 31.05.20

Honestly some weak episode, the ending is predictable, the fans seems to be even with the second episode built version that Max will have to go back to the beginning and let Chloe die. And an alternative ending strange, could not all die in the storm, considering the fact that they have a bunker, But was surprised by the influence of elections on the fifth episode, for example: if second episode to prevent homeless, it would be found dead crushed by a car, and as if to break the arrow on the train, in the whirlwind roll over truck with logs which carried them to a sawmill, because the train is unable to get to her

R
RedSoldier0 31.05.20

Here's the full review with the reasoning for my opinion, once you cons.

For those who have not yet had the pleasure to play this wonderful work of DONTNOD Entertainment, I want to say that to pass the 5th episode makes no sense. Just complete the first 4, they are really made quite well. But the story of the 5th can do to pofantaziruete as you please, for the previous 4 parts leave giant scope for the imagination. When I finished the 4th episode in my head flew a whole lot of thoughts: how will the relations of the characters, what about the super-power of the heroine, how she is going to get out of this difficult situation, how choices made throughout the game affect the ending, what other aces in the sleeve stashed the writers, etc. I thought, how interesting could develop the game by making up the reasons of certain events, have invented a new role for characters, and it was a pleasure! Imagine my disappointment when I passed the 5th episode... This is beyond words and hard to explain without spoilers, so I seriously advise those who have not received the game, to forget about the existence of the 5th episode and be content with their own conjectures about the possible endings after completing the first 4 parts.

IT WILL BE A LOT OF SPOILERS

So, throughout the game, the developers deliberately created a huge number of plot branches, developed the relations of the characters, increasing the suspense. Everywhere, in everything, I felt some uncertainty. What questions left behind the first four episodes? Yeah a whole bunch! How are Nathan and the Chief Bastard? why the Director turns a blind eye to the blatant violation of Prescotts rules of the school, he may be too into something? What does the gardener Samuel, who is constantly annoying the main character of his philosophical speeches (including that related to the main cataclysm game)? What will be the relationship with Warren? What about investigating the stepfather of Chloe? The serum gave Jefferson the main character? And so on. These plot holes that were supposed to close the 5th episode, do not count. Many sincerely hoped for the unexpected plot twists, dramatically new perspective on the characters, difficult choices... To what these people were naive!

It begins with the fact that our beloved Mr. Jefferson leaves us tied to a chair for the evening, alone. Seriously. We just Wake up tied to a chair, while it is possible to tear the leg from the adhesive tape, and there is, of course, is to deliverance near. The authors want the viewer to believe that the maniac with a huge experience and a large number of victims is for some reason to leave one of them don't end up tied to a chair all alone at a time. Why would he? Not explained. All conversations with Jefferson as would happen before this triumphant entry into the consciousness of the protagonist. Why it was impossible without undue risk to Bang her after the photo shoot? No one will explain. How many were put forward conspiracy theories about the awareness of Jefferson's abilities Max... And guess what? He has no idea about its ability to pass through time and space. After this discovery I personally lost all respect for our antagonist. Indeed, as can be smart and strategically coherent serial killer, expertly hiding his identity from others for several years so skillfully that it did not fall even a shadow of suspicion? This is one of the major tragedies of the story. When the viewer at the end of the 4th episode finds out that the main reptile - Mr. Jefferson, then, remembering his quite adequate line of behavior as a positive character, waiting for the amazing breakdown of the skin. But none of this happens. Before us is a typical stupid maniac who just happens to be in the right place at the right time, nothing calculates, loose leaves related victims to sit in the evening alone in his favorite chair, and before the murder by lethal injection holds the needle in front of the patient's neck for hours. In General, the whole layer of mystery and suspense, which the founders so carefully evoked around the identity of the villain just disappears vnikuda.

Relationship with the vast majority of characters simply taken and torn Within 4 episodes of the players made their choices, carefully analyzing them, consistent with their own notions of morality, beauty and duty, etc. for 4-piece players (as they thought) created a new story, filled with her own vision of life. The 5th episode was supposed to be the quintessence of all the player he was supposed to show how the world has changed because of the actions of the player, how to develop relationships with the characters, what secrets will be opened and which are not, etc. Instead you just get a completely broken story lines on all sides. The story of Warren reduces to a single stage closer to the middle of the game, where regardless of the fucking election before that, you can either kiss (God forbid), or hug, or just leave. All. This is the end of the storyline with him. It seems like the only potential sexual partner (at least so positioned, if not to take into account your favorite Kloeck), it is a lot of dialogue and elections in the course of the whole game, but in the end the story just ends. 4 times he saved Alice and was hoping in the end to see the reward you for your love of neighbor? But fuck! Save it for the 5th time and forget that it should have at least some fucking sense! A lot of talking with Samuelem and hoped for the appearance of this character? Forget. You could just ignore this stupid mediocre gardener's attention, because in the 5th episode, it won't even flicker. Tried to have a friendly relationship with Victoria? Haha, in the 5th episode is waiting for you brilliant insert this character at the beginning and then not at all. About it and just forgot. Max was so determined to rescue his beloved girlfriend-punk that completely forgot about Victoria, from which, perhaps, tried to be friends and that similarly became the victim of a maniac. At the beginning of something there is a bit about the fact that Victoria needs to be strong and that without her help, Max will fail :D Funny, because a minute later about a character just forget as if it never existed. Rachel amber the entire game was shrouded in aura of mystery, all spoke about it as about a special girl with extraordinary abilities. Players expect to see in the denouement the discovery of the true nature of Rachel and what happened? Another pacifier. About Rachel even a single fucking word no. The average student who just knew how to please others. Any special abilities? No. The secret knowledge? No. Nothing interesting. Then why were all these numerous posters, discussions with other characters, this fucking cult of Rachel amber, if the result about character also forget as if it never existed?

I'm not talking about the ending where we sacrifice the city. All just disappear. Imagine: all for whom you throughout the game have made choices and have carefully chosen the correct strategy of conduct, conforming to your norms and concepts simply disappeared from the game. The entire game, the developers put emphasis on the fact that each player's decision will affect the future, but in the end, Poof! - and nothing more.

And I'm not even going to focus on the very matter (any more or less closely familiar with the science of man shoot himself at the sight of the first plot twists related to time travel). Don't get me wrong, I don't mind science fiction, but the generated world should follow at least its own logic, which in the game. Well, damn it, teenage movie. I can even forgive the crooked made scripted scenes. But, damn, do at least something that was used in the development of the game! Create a fucking choice, at least its illusion! But no, the 5th episode destroyed all hopes. Just a terrible disappointment.

6/10 for a good first 4 episodes

P
Porter92 31.05.20

Don't understand unhappy ending. What consequences and impact on the ending you were expecting? The consequences of our decisions we saw during the game, this is more than enough. The fact that the ending will be linear was evident from the first episode. In both seasons of TWD ending as well was completely linear and the elections in fact is not what is not affected, however, such a noise had not been raised. If she died, Clementine way or another have been with Omid and Christa, all steel somehow died. In the second season, nothing has changed, and the only large-scale a choice between Kenny/Jane have arisen in the last 15 minutes of the game and does not depend on our previous elections. Nevertheless, nobody complained, and both games were called masterpieces. The creators of the LiS answered most of the questions and completed the main line. The history of Rachel, Jefferson, Nathan and Chloe came to its logical conclusion, as well as the history of Chloe and Max, at least in the end with a dead Chloe. The ending logically fit into the story, in contrast to the same of Mass Effect, in which the final twist with the Catalyst appeared out of nowhere in the last 30 minutes of the game. It was not the strongest episode of the game, and it could be designed better but over all in my opinion more than worthy. Just had to perceive what is happening on the screen as a movie, not a game and not to expect any reward for their actions, and just enjoy the story and characters. In the end, it's the journey, not the destination.

-
-Raixs- 31.05.20

RedSoldier0
It is worth to deal with it. As we can see, scenario games with the election often written, judging by the result, young people. Let's take two examples: Mass Effect(although, Yes, there were first Karpyshyn, and the game ended stupidly not his fault) and Life is Strange. What they have in common? A powerful start, good middle and horrible ending. Why did this happen? Because the writers used their full potential only at the beginning. Unfortunately, we - the players, acquiring the first part of a game series mentally shudder to imagine the ending, while not thinking about the fact that the brain of the creators of these series at the end will start to deflate. When you have passed the first part of ME you could imagine that her finale would be the worst piece of shit ever to come up with? Have you presented that the final battle for the Universe where the enemy are clever and cunning a huge machine consisting of several thousand, and more will be pathetic movie in a few seconds? Battle with a single Reaper was more intense than the battle against an army.

With Life is Strange came out the same. Authors have been just enough to come up with a great beginning, develop the middle and give up at the end. Reasoning? About this word we think of when we see the serial projects. We believe that the script is ready and tested 100 %. But judging by the two above-mentioned examples, and I can do everything on the go. In other words I such moronic endings I can't explain.
You know, for me, in games, like Dungeon Siege 3, Stalker Call of Pripyat the end made wonder in the form of text and slides. Yes, it is easier to do, but at least this way we can see the finale of our decisions that we did during the game. If Biovars and Donned was so weak to explain the outcome of the election in the form of pictures and text, then why do all this anyway? Do they take pride in their work?
Really felt a huge disappointment when developed so brazenly throw of the player. It is clear that this is all for saving, it is much easier to do two endings that are selected at the last minute. But then why show off with this choice? It's like with political elections. However many there are, you'll always be sure of the dozens of candidates will choose one(although the us elections more interesting: there is at least the faces are changed). As a joke, they will just put unrealistic numbers in the form of 90-95 %. Same here. We are given the illusion that the endings will not be less than ten, but in the end all comes to one thing.

S
Spy Hunter 31.05.20

The ending, of course, trivial. To go back to the beginning to leave everything as it was. But in General, I'm not disappointed. The consequences of our choices was evident throughout the game. And let the ending is absolutely not affected. But affect the way we to this the ending was. Does it really matter?

S
Soune 31.05.20

I will not speak about the ending, is a separate issue, there
Only interested in one thing. Does anyone know the name of the song when Max goes on Jefferson in the city? It is very much like it.
Who will give a tip or the name, that many thanks

A
Antisocial 31.05.20

Soune
mud flow - the sense of me

S
Shine 31.05.20

So how come the crack I'm guessing that the same discussion in this thread will be more active. I myself moved away and already managed to make a certain opinion about the game in General and the fifth episode in particular. Probably, I will unsubscribe only about the last, because to roll a big cart about my relationship to the entire season do not see much point.
Just note - episode I definitely enjoyed it and all went perfectly. Here only, unfortunately, this was not because of his genius as an individual work, but simply because after the fourth I was expecting the worst. What we actually saw in him? Pretty slow going storyline flavoured with a long and dreary puzzles, in order to increase the overall timing. And in some cases the authors of any works openly pour such a large amount of water? Well, it is obvious that only when they simply have nothing more to say, and like the story to end is necessary, but money would be nice to fuck. So I sincerely believed that in the fifth episode we are forced to deal with mountains of stupid riddles, I'll give a couple of lines completed and show the final video. But the episode still... not that I escaped a similar fate, but did not do so rudely and in slightly different ways than I expected. I mean, the developers are very much overworked with the butterfly effect and brought up the fact that in some moments I was simply do not care about what is happening, because it's a clear understanding that we have 10 times turn back time and that I am in that sort of reality do not will have absolutely no consequences. This feeling arose only a couple of times, but it was spoiled the overall impression.
And second, in my opinion the main problem is the episode related to time travel is pokretanje of the time and trip Maxine on this basis. So pretentious, so the inappropriate part is that just discourages all desire further passage. Seriously, I have a desire to hell to cut down the game and return to it at least a week after I was in a dark maze with flashlights. And by itself the arrival made quite bored. So that is bad and absolutely not necessary.
Here, many expressed claim about the insignificance of your choices throughout the game. Well... I don't understand. Guys, you are in the RPG play, where the end often paint the future of the places and characters with whom you have ever encountered. It's an interactive film that adheres to the laws of interactive films, namely to create only a small nonlinearity, which radically does not change any of the characters nor the plot in General. This is normal and LiS made for quite a good level, all the additional plot branches is complete and answers most of the questions associated with them is obtained, and a greater sin to ask. Here only we are here talking about those branches and characters that got any development, many others in the game... just there. And I'm not even talking about the classmate Max, who fulfill the role of extras. This is a well-designed mazovka and, if desired, each of them can make a great hero, just the developers don't pay attention to them. I am talking about the fact that on the contrary, the authors force us to pay close attention. Here, for example, introduced such a character as Samuel, his whole appearance showing that he is from the category of characters that something you know what to do with it? Absolutely nothing, it simply exists, think of it what you want. Or here is the same Jefferson. Well, after all, just a villain for villain and an unexpected twist for the unexpected turn. Hell, half of the problems that we had to solve throughout the plot, was initiated precisely to them, so open it somehow more deeply than as a psycho who loves to be captured innocence turns into fear, well. So, the developers captured the moment, and GG sitting in front of a monitor person, nicherta not understand what all was happening to her, where did she get these powers, why her and why this in principle. Ends with the decision of this question the fact that Max drives in Google Chaos Theory and read an article about it. All. Well, the phrase is beautiful, don't argue, but things are there. And there goes the whole game when something good elsewhere bad, the reverse is also true. I assume this happens only because the game is not really what she wants to be - teen drama, a mystery Thriller or science fiction, so rushing from one extreme to another with varying degrees of success. This, of course, does not destroy the story completely, but notably so it shakes.
And finally, move on to the endings. They are predictable, it is indisputable. But they are also the only possible, in my opinion, for what I was trying to think of other finales, I failed. At least those who would harmoniously fit into the plot and didn't seem far-fetched. Moreover, these endings made me think about how I'm in this situation I would have acted. And for a number of reasons I decided to save Chloe, but. I only did it because I felt like the heroines there are clear romantic relationship against which I was against in the previous parts. Not appear I have this feeling, my choice would be obvious to others. But the problem is that before the final I had a similar thought, the relationship of Max and Chloe never went beyond the relationship of best friends, at least they were not showing. And this is probably in itself a good thing, if we were given 2-3 extra episode, in which we would show daily life of the heroines and their conversations on everyday topics, having triumphed over them thin romantic thread. but we have not given them, so we had to show the chemistry between them in some external manifestations, which also was not done. Maybe it even was originally, but after the cut, because at the end of the heroine talking to each other like recently discussed what kind of cake they want to your wedding. At this point I'm a little disappointed.
Also, despite all the above, I think these things work best at the moment, the industry has to offer in this genre. I liked it and perhaps I will wait for new creations of the developers.

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

Held in the same breath. Just on one. Feeling like a Border, other emotions. Sometimes even scary it was, I mean the part with addiction a La far cry 3, that was cool. The whole episode was really intense.
If you recall, the first episode was a trial. I had barely mastered. Bored me even it seemed, but the atmosphere was and she was holding me.
The second is interested, let posabilitys with their abilities, I saw that there is a choice of what Power is.
The third is the most fun and simultaneously head-banging to the end. It was this episode that I loved the most.
The fourth was great, sometimes hilarious, sometimes stressful(in a good way), sometimes unexpected.
And finally, here it is, the fifth episode, the final one. As soon as there was no problems as there 4 hours ago? I was able to take the final, I was completely blown away. Psychological pressure, the improbability of events, the transfer from one universe to another, all this was done very abruptly and suddenly. Was a great deal.
Spoiled the experience with these hide at the end pretty much. Not very much. Ran quickly. With these bottles I do not understand fun. Also noticed that there was the impression that the type of Why save that guy? I'm still going to rewind for the thousandth time and get it right!. That is, it began to feel like something is wrong. When it all depends on you is one thing, but when you can spit and rewind time is another. But reluctantly rescued people could notice.
Unfortunately, in the morning, going to the Video section, I have propelery your own ending, because on the picture the very first VIDOS was visible choice between Chloe and Arcadia Bay. This one fact a little spoiled expectation, but not the impression.
Well, I don't understand why many are not happy with the ending. As for me, there are 2 very logical choice and happy end simply can not be. No way. I chose Chloe. During all this time, I managed to hate this small town criminal. I understood that Chloe will always pursue death. And each of her salvation will entail a variety of other deaths. But I chose to keep her alive. And everything was as it should be after organisa. Along with Max, Chloe finally leaves Arcadia from where she wanted to go with Rachel. I am pleased with this finale. Although with the death of Chloe's also an impressive ending, but calm choice gave me the ending with live Chloe.
The only pity is that Max didn't back in the days of Rachel and did not stop the crimes of Prescot and Jefferson. Maybe Rachel would have stayed with a drug dealer, and Chloe and Max. Although unlikely to be so. As I understand Chloe is very attached to her. I would not be with Max, at least until the moment when she would know that Rachel is her changes... as it were. Somewhere 50 on 50 this development.
In General, the finales are good, both. The game is excellent, perfectly worked with their awesome style and atmosphere. The idea of chaos theory was well implemented. Not the best, of course, but most reliably so, to avoid confusion altogether. When I went to the lighthouse, recalled Elizabeth. A similar choice. An alternate reality. Death too many people, fate, and consequences... thank you, Interpreters have done, put the game 11\10! I am very pleased. The game is wonderful.

L
Lu Tenant 31.05.20

Well, I'm going to insert my two cents:

Predisloviye 4 episodes I liked. Even more - this game is a mixture of twin peaks and the Butterfly Effect (the one that first film, though she is the chaos theory of the same name is the Central theme), which are my favorite television series and film, respectively. Actually, I love all sorts of fiction associated with mysticism and time travel. But that's not the point.

In General, the first 2 episodes of me... not very impressed. Quite common household story, with a share of fantasy and diluted action. Since the 3rd, when the situation began gradually escalated and one of the Teens the story, it began slowly to move almost in a Thriller, where even slipped the beginnings of a detective, I already began to tighten. The quintessence was the 4 episode - here we are, and a difficult choice (although I later learned that he actually has no effect), and a completely unexpected ending, and a full-fledged detective in the style of Agatha Christie, where the culprit was actually not the one we suspected all this time. All these alternate reality in which I personally lost several, a lot of interesting at first glance, the story lines and people had to turn the latest episode in the climax of all the chaos (not in the sense of the promiscuity of the plot, and in the right sense) of what was happening around the main character, and an unexpected ending made me look forward to episode 5 even more than Fallout 4. But as is often the case, the writers are unable to link together all the things that we've been through all this way...

And so, the analysis highlights the failure:
1) Completely, pardon the expression, pissed away the image of the main guy:
Spoilertv is Mr. Jefferson? Teacher, photographer, and also a maniac and a psychopath. For art's sake, he's willing to kill innocent girls. For 4 episodes even the most observant player would hardly suspect this old hipster mental disabilities. After the ending of episode 4 I thought it the most clever and cunning person in the entire universe LiS. He was able to manipulate the Prescott, Jr. (and maybe even the whole family) to achieve their sick goals, and says that he's not some kind of ordinary maniac, but a skilled manipulator and just a reptile. But once started on the 5th episode - I immediately realized that was wrong. How can a smart man to leave the two girls alone, even if related, unattended? I doubt it. Either the madness has crossed the line or the writers failed to fully disclose the villainous essence. Clichéd monologue of the villain, clichéd action completely finish off the smart way and at the same time the vile man.
2) Deus Ex Machina or pianos from the bushes
Spoilery David even ended up in that bunker, if, judging by the dialogue, he doesn't even know what happened to Chloe and Max were in the hands of Mark? Why Jefferson in one timeline burned the diary, and the other left, despite the fact that in both lines Max didn't give him the picture, that is, the temporary lines had to match? How did it happen that the only(!) the whole picture came to the right person, but still carries with him in this chaos? The answers, apparently, we'll get it when you release some sort of special episode, where we will play for these characters.
3) Unnecessary characters
Spoilertv common caretaker Samuel, Victoria's gang and Nathan Prescott? The correct answer is they don't need us at all. First in previous episodes played a man from another place, who lived in his world and led a philosophical discussion with GG and was very interesting and unusual. The second played not the last role, and her girlfriends even had some history and a few skeletons in the closet that says about the maturity of these characters. About the third and say nothing - the main antagonist of the first 4 episodes, which was only a pawn, but all the few appearances he was engine of the plot. And what do we see in episode 5? And anything Victoria died and her bridesmaids is generally a word, Nathan died about Samuel nothing is known. Curtain. Why do we need to develop their storylines on the background of the Apocalypse? Better remove it to not interfere with the main storyline and be done with it.
4) does Not motivate the ending.
Polirezistentnami that could really please me, as a person of unusual mind, so this is the ending in the form of Morton's Fork In principle it what it is, that's the only motivation I personally had to make tough choices. Do not consider me a man with a hard heart, but really the choice was not difficult. But all in good time
a) to Kill Chloe - seriously? And this is an unexpected outcome? From the outset it was clear that this was coming, and to frequent the suffering and death of Chloe I used to, and therefore did not hesitate for a second and I chose this ending.
b) to Leave Arcadia Bay in the lurch. Well, there is so clear, based on the previous that it's a bad ending. Despite the fact that saving is, in principle, no one, as all the interesting characters had disappeared from the plot, or die, still a few characters in mind, including Warren Joyce, and, oddly enough, David, who saved us. It is not our choice.
5) the Absence of any action.
Spoilers each part of the degree is inadequate increased, and, naturally, in 5 episodes I was expecting a sea of action games and epic escape from the Darkroom. But the reality is cruel, only once was any action in the fight scene David and Jefferson. And that's all. At the end of the game turned into a wild cross between Metal gear and narcotic delirium from the first max Payne, except Max (the one that the heroine LiS) in boxes not hiding. Even though the puzzles become more interesting. But, again, in the backdrop of the Apocalypse, not teenage snot, I expected more in terms of action, not chatter. And in General for the whole episode we are given not only little control over the character, and the choice of replica has become rare. What is the beginning of the game, where we have a few minutes, how would we manage to get GG in the past, and then look one big cutscene, interrupted another action, and the entire choice of replica is how best to insult Jefferson.
6) Who's actually Laura palm... that is Rachel amber?
Spoilery for me - the biggest plot hole about the size of the Mariana trench. Who is Rachel amber? How her disappearance and death are connected with the abilities Max and they are connected at all? Did Rachel rewinding time and, somehow, was able to pass this ability on to worthy hands after his death? I personally expected the development of the story, but the whole episode is remembered only twice(!). In fact, she was the catalyst for all the events, and not really explained this coincidence of circumstances.
7) Actually, what is the purpose of Max?
Spoilered single question that didn't answer. If Evan Treborn, the hero of the Butterfly Effect, this ability was inherited from his father, and that - from his grandfather, then Max it appeared only in the time of the murder of Chloe. What it appeared? To change the past without compromising the present she didn't like Evan. So what is the essence then? To have the opportunity to save one man and destroy the whole city? To rewind or lost during a conversation with Kate and Max have passed the test of loyalty? I personally, until recently, expect them to see Rachel in the flesh and explain everything, because for her it all started in fact. But to this question no answer was given, as, indeed, and showed what happened with powers at the end of the story.

And yet, the episode has a right to exist as the integrity of the main story saved, with the exception of pianos from the bushes. And please do not judge strictly, this is purely my opinion and I had no purpose to hurt somebody or insult the game.

But I still, somewhat disappointed. Exit episode was detained for a month, in comparison with the others and I was expecting something epic, but it turned out that happened.

PS. And again, sorry if I'm in something wrong, I took the English version and could something not understand in the dialogues with their youth slang.

8934sss 31.05.20

Lou Tenant
Just removed from the language. My opinion is 98% the same as yours.
I think that will be part 2 of the game (as already hinted), which may explain the white spots, or at least long in DLC episode two. Here, and about Rachel, you can tell, and Samuel to open, and my ability to tell, etc.
But if this story just going to leave would be foolish. Rare fantastic fit with changing times. And innuendo is a terrible thing.

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Lou Tenant
Well, actually, aiming at Mr. Jay was, in fact, he straight text admits. And for the more tricky(which few people noticed) he pointed out the evidence from the fourth episode - the car's number, for example. And by the way he is very cunning, knowingly drank Nathan because he has always been a weak link in his plans.

Rachel was the girl that banged Nathan ( don't know - do not touch) and this is enough.

And what action can you expect from an eighteen year old girl? But Yes, David is a loser.

Just a photo connected with tricky loops - Max caught the bastard because I transferred to the photo, and every photo burned, then it is not tolerated and everything is back to the beginning. But the difference is that it's one thing when a maniac just didn't see the picture, and the other found her torn and it hurt because the photo turned out to be talented.

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

I am Spartacus
In General, all died )))

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

I am Spartacus
In my opinion this is just an attempt to absolve themselves of responsibility. No all those deaths are the result of the will of Max and it repeatedly warned about this.

Well, yeah, friendship, and Warren, which for Max was ready for anything, Joyce that her as another mother, David, who saved her life( I don't think he will sit in a bunker while people are dying and his wife), Dana, which has always supported it and just dozens or even hundreds of good people is obviously not worth anything, a very small price to pay for Chloe's life. and the most interesting, as Chloe will to live after that, knowing that Max had killed so many people because of her, people she's lived all his life next.

PS to Escape when a tornado is possible only until the first signs flown or fallen on you Keith.

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

I am Spartacus
And the plot, after all, relies on Chloe and Max, on female friendship that turned into love.
That's interesting. I also realized it, but by the end of the game when he left with Chloe out of town. So what I have understood. Almost 90% of the game was built on the use of Force, preventing bad events help to others. And now comes the 5-th episode, where everything changes dramatically. All accepted early decision almost nothing. Give only a little bit minor, for show. All of whom we helped in the end die in the storm, as I understand. This sudden change of the main goal surprised me. If you think that it could end perfectly, even when Max first moved back to class on photographs from the diary. In the beginning of the week. Won the contest, warned And Jeff!!! it could also warn about the storm to evacuate people, and Chloe to bring to San Francisco. Than not a perfect ending? Chloe wanted to leave Arcadia Bay, she wouldn't be killed by the storm as well as other people. Everyone would be happy! Isn't it?

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Black Gryphon
And Max would not go in Frisco, a madhouse, because she can only believe two people. Besides, her ability to manipulate events is very limited, she can't run around town in the past and shout to all fled.

C
Chernyy Grifon 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
She would have to find someone who would believe. First, who would believe Max. Um... yeah, truereality, BUT! Theoretically possible. Or say only that they may be saved. I think they would believe.

-
-Raixs- 31.05.20

Yes, like the feeling of having someone severely cheated I felt after passing ME 3. But the game could be a real masterpiece. Someone will stand up for these utterly banal ending, and so on. I do not know. That to ME, Life is Strange developed a hard kick to send us to hell. They make two variants of passage: fast, answer anything and run faster to the finish (I have wondered in ME 3, which is a mode where the HS is only responsible medium variant) ; or think and choose. And then they show middle finger to both types of people and give them a CHOICE. Seriously? Can someone more interesting to choose the ending yourself at the last minute than to create it throughout the whole game piece by piece? The game is very disappointing that, not answering almost any question and ends just stupid and banal way. Why shout at each step that the elections affect everything, if it's a complete lie?

The result is that all the characters are interesting or not was the usual filler to the game consisted of 5 episodes and not from 1. Unfortunately, the most atmospheric, the ending suggests that the game really consisted of 1 episode. And the other 4 so for show. Any time I see that potential masterpiece merges because of the ending and it's very sad. I hope the developers are proud of the work. I hope those who wrote dialogues and played these characters, like that theirs efforts are simply poured into the toilet.

P. S. Samuel, you did well, tried hard, but it is for you the most sad.