3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vaschuk 31.05.20 11:26 am

(Spoilers) Discussion of the plot of the 5th episode (Life is Strange)

Expressed their impressions about the first season finale
45 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fixe 31.05.20

pashalet
Well written. I chose Chloe at the end, and especially not sorry because from the beginning knew it would be this choice and deliberately went to him. However, still there is total innuendo almost all the characters. They are really lost in the last episode. Like to choices made during the game as it appears in the end. Even the same Alice - I was looking forward to the sharp turn with her - they say the whole game save and BAM something happens because of this. But the exhaust from almost all actions is zero. It's a shame. That's the right word to describe the last episode - Sorry. Everything is fine, enjoyed it, but I had to do a little more...

K
Kartavyy Enot 31.05.20

Passed the game,sorry pechalka(
First time chose to sacrifice the city,a bit do not understand, and then chose the other ending and kept it on save slot 2 and I cried when I watched the cut-scene,so I cried when I played The Walking Dead 1st and 2nd season.So if you're saving Chloe that it's not very clear what happened to the city,because if you look at one of the corpses covered with a blanket and you would think that some people survived,somehow,I hope it does very well.Waiting for season 2 if it will be,and if it is not,I will come to this France,find developers and force them to make them season 2.
Story 10/10
The wait 9/10
Ending 7/10.

D
Dima Konstantinov 31.05.20

Disappointed, the ending is in the style of metro 2033 (psychologism hate when he nafig not needed, who does not understand about the run from Jefferson and co. in some debris, they cut down the game haha)

M
Migorik 31.05.20

Hmm... strange that such a negative in 5 plot. Actually, what do you expect from the epilogue, and the summing up? Of course that in the last Chapter less action and more reflection about the taken us elections. We would like to show you a collage of our actions, and do not say that our actions have no effect, they don't have in fact. All the adverse decision applies only to Max, but rather to the formation of her personality and does not affect the world as a whole. Because the history here is tied specifically to the Max, Chloe, and the city itself. You didn't say that the relationship with Warren or Kate, Victoria and other people can globally affect the world or the city. Each choice Max in relation to other people, this is the authors attempt to show how Max changes under the influence of his power. Whether it is meaner, rougher and whether she does not care about the life or health of another person. Or she will attempt to save all who can compromise without sacrifice. So any batherta I felt, well, except that the stealth mission in the nightmare is clearly unnecessary. Because it carries a special meaning, such as memory lane and decisions about Chloe. This alley gives to understand was Chloe's more to us than a friend\mistress\a family that would destroy for the sake of her town and several hundreds or thousands of people. Or did Chloe just for us and we are not ready for one man make such sacrifices to bring.

So I'm happy overall with the fifth Chapter, IMHO normally it the authors set things up.

PS Yes I can sloupok, but was waiting until all the episodes come out, because I hate to wait when there will be another series.

P
Pelmen dobra 31.05.20

Pereproshel the game a second time without rose-colored glasses or something. Max was a little annoying. It really is consumer relates with others, or disregard. Chloe what prevented her to contact after departure? I had a friend who silently left town... Her relationship with Kate didn't convince me. Warren her uneven breathing, but he stubbornly refuses to notice. Poor kid. Relationship with Chloe too upset. It is seen that Max is lost and does not understand what the fuck is going on here.
About Rachel, that it did not disclose enough. And I liked it. She's long gone, she's dead, but everything about her still talking. Nothing to return, we can only satisfy their curiosity based on rumors. Just like if it was in real life.
Chloe made a very controversial impression, selfish, and reckless, poor parents.
Actually quite a tough game. Becomes sad because of all these elections and endings.