3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
imEffected 31.05.20 11:34 am

Dried heads (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I'm in the early sequences sold dried head, not knowing what she needed for the quest. In the lair of Romulus found one but not anywhere else. I went through all the chests, killed a bunch of Borgia couriers, thieves and robbers, sent assassins to a bunch of jobs - nowhere. I browsed a lot of forums, there are people like that too, but the normal answer is never found. Tell me, please, is there any way else to get it?
65 Comments
Sort by:
s
skazochnik947 31.05.20

protatype_predatora
That means not opened, I watched the video was the head, and I opened 2 times the chest both times the head was.

p
protatype_predatora 31.05.20

PwNx0r I watched the video and looked at the map well, no !

H
Hlelia 31.05.20

protatype_predatora
Search all the chests and do not worry. Game mechanics should be spelled out two heads, so two of them should be

c
ctrax 31.05.20

protatype_predatora
One head in the chest on screen.
This trunk is not marked on the map even after you purchase the card, but visible on a mine-radar.

Изображение

Изображение

s
skazochnik947 31.05.20

One dried head is in the Treasury of the Sixth day, the left of the stairs.

It's the same thing that is One in the lair of Romulus in the Basilica, in the room right next to the huge cross.

S
SHIFT_969 31.05.20

And another one can be obtained from the contract (can't remember the name)

G
GarretSSS 31.05.20

WhiteRay
Yes, there are many contracts give the Goodies (if I'm not mistaken, they even like the special selection). And the contract with dried head appears at the end of the game, when already one can find them

D
Daryl 31.05.20

I have exactly in the game was 3 heads: first I in the beginning unknowingly sold two more somewhere somehow found (one in a sort of chest, I think on the ledges near the tower, which is surrounded by water all). Then I wanted a long time to invest, but caught a third head.
GarretSSS if I'm not mistaken, they even like the special selected Instead of diamonds - stars, well signed, what kind of Goodies :)

G
GarretSSS 31.05.20

Here is a link to the description on the search for ZG in the Basilica (at the bottom of the page): http://guides.gamepressure.com/assassinscreedbrotherhood/guide.asp?ID=10799

N
Nefesh 31.05.20

hah see all did__))) sold.. and I did it)))

D
Daryl 31.05.20

But to invest a million dollars to this head to - it's too...

B
Bezzzter 31.05.20

and I have the same problem... one is, I have found three

M
Mislourov 31.05.20

folko1991
Where is the Antico district I only In these caves was found a dried head

G
GarretSSS 31.05.20

Mislourov
The Antico district is located to the West and East of the Colosseum (including his). Want, you can view maps here: http://assassingame.ru/publ/4-1-0-172

E
EZdrummer 31.05.20

Where to dig up the wolfsbane?

H
Hlelia 31.05.20

EZdrummer
Borgia Couriers, Sealants

E
EZdrummer 31.05.20

Hlelia
Everything, understood, thanks.
Very helpful this video

Somewhere times from the 6th happened.

D
Dron4eg888 31.05.20

IF DRIED HEAD NEEDED FOR ARMOR, THEN BUY SOMETHING THAT the BASICS OF ARMOR of THIS TYPE AND SDELAYTE SO http://www.playground.ru/cheats/44462/

S
Snake Eyes. 31.05.20

Hajime
It's through the network to invest

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 31.05.20

guys where would you get ivory and Indian briliant?