3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
imEffected 31.05.20 11:34 am

Dried heads (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I'm in the early sequences sold dried head, not knowing what she needed for the quest. In the lair of Romulus found one but not anywhere else. I went through all the chests, killed a bunch of Borgia couriers, thieves and robbers, sent assassins to a bunch of jobs - nowhere. I browsed a lot of forums, there are people like that too, but the normal answer is never found. Tell me, please, is there any way else to get it?
65 Comments
Sort by:
k
killeragent96 31.05.20

If someone is too lazy to invest so much money here there is a bug how to get this armor for free) 1.Go to the sanctuary, Ezio and approach the mannequin with the armor (need that-there was at least one detail). Select any existing item of armor, jump out the inscription to Choose the subject (do not press Yes or no) ,on the Left is a list of parts of the armor, move the cursor on the word Blank and only after that press Enter.
All you have Ust the right part of the armor :)
PS Works with weapons

A
Albert Gaiifullin 31.05.20

imEffected
where are you in the beginning found I never Toko in the den 1 found to invest for some reason can not

v
vladimir_7171 31.05.20

All kind time of day!interesting question,after the credits you can continue playing as well as playing???thanks in advance!

4epushilo 31.05.20

vladimir_7171
Yes, of course. This feature is present in all parts of the series

B
Bummeroff 31.05.20

All kind time of day!)) Dear players tell me the solution. Play ACB on PS4, dried head from the chest in the Antico district I sold, and in the Lair of Romulus took. A total of one head is not enough second. It is possible to find another one?
P. S. thanks in Advance!)))