3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 31.05.20 11:37 am

Hacking using Cheat Engine (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Hello!

Has anyone tried to improve yourself when creating a character using Cheat Engine? I was able to change 3 parameters, are simple, just need to look for from not 5 min from scratch... Ie, it's really starting 5/5/5 0 0 0 and changing them, easy to find, kinda one by one and sifting. But here's the problem, then, is not to run the game, just not active button in the last tab. Did anyone have this happen?

PS.
Lovers of fair play, the death cheaters, etc., go to the forest, do not want, do not read and do not use, not forced. Do not have too much vine and flooding.
115 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 31.05.20

Rolls search points spent, to freeze, to turn to continue to put them to zero.
You can still do so, but I still protest:

While I can say that the code
movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+28]
mov [rbp-6C],eax

rbp-6c - pointer to force further +4 bytes(rbp-70) in the stack speed, then +4 bytes(rbp-74) will

A
AlexeyMC 31.05.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
Did I understand correctly, if points spent = 0, then fails to start? Or already in the game when levelup to do it?

R

AlexeyMC wrote:
Did I understand correctly, if points spent = 0, then fails to start
Right. I dig in the assembler, then the game will take place before levelup not even there yet. Simple want to know the structure in advance, then to my brains out not composted.
But the way the state of the skills the game tests when entering the character, so you can make a script for the already passed(if that)

A
AlexeyMC 31.05.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
If that happens, vikladivai! Also love to first move some, then pass)

J
JS_Denton 31.05.20

Accumulate experience points to + burned at least a couple of times. Then look for this value and change eliminate immediately finds 1 file 990 put and freezing. And so pumped level . The only reason that was able to pump only to level 4 to check on the members, too.

S
Steffvmf 31.05.20

JS_Denton
Because the 4th level is the maximum level in the game:)

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

Hack at the start of character points (Strength, Speed, Intelligence)
Spoilerville character class is the Key. It to crack easier, since you can distribute 4 points characteristics, and the class then you can change.
First, when searching or filtering, you must change only one characteristic. In the selection window of stats put all 4 points into strength for example.
We are interested in NESTED points. Looking for the number 4 (whole number 4 and 8 bytes). Change/take out until you get 2 numbers. One of them points invested in strength, and the second is the total number of invested points.
To speed up searches in the game, put 4 points in it be changed to 8, and then in the game sub-points reduce to 0. We now have 8 free points. Put them 4 in Speed and Intelligence.
Again look for the number 4 and when you filter by changing the Speed and Intelligence on an EQUAL number of points (1/1, 2/2...)
The result is an even 2 number. This is our desired Speed and Intelligence.
After that you can choose the class and easy to change characteristics.
Next, we need the game to invest at least one point (e.g. 6/5/5). In the program exhibited CHARACTERISTICS required values and one of them put 1 point more (for example 96/95/95), and the TOTAL NUMBER of points invested (in the same prog) to set the value to 1 more than you need to invest in the game (5 for a key and 3 for the blade nano). Then in the game shoot the odd point.
As a result, in the game we get the characteristics of 100/100/100 and the button Next will become active - you can continue character creation

Z
Zeronius 31.05.20

even if someone skill points hacked )

Z
Zeronius 31.05.20

that ability not to crack.but Hark easy (

M
Marat Grifon 31.05.20

And I only experience hacked and this is in principle enough. Can sickly this machine of death to create it without these manipulations, and in the framework of the game. However sometimes outrageous hit points and certain abilities of enemies just freeze.

g
gargarot 31.05.20

BeaverSid
skills don't break your way, visually, that you can add, but after completing the settings class you will have only those 2, you will choose the latter.

J
JS_Denton 31.05.20

Yes, I also crack happened Power. but 100 is too much and ability do not work as described above only the last two remain.

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

JS_Denton
Expose the value as needed. Raising to 100 is only for example

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

gargarot
Well XS. I got a Key with 5 skills

S
Selfir 31.05.20

BeaverSid
Can you verify the description of how to hack abilities, you somewhere made a typo. Unless of course you don't mind

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

Selfir
Everything is as it is. Who knows, maybe I just bagnola this whole process, that happened...

K
K0nsul 31.05.20

BeaverSid
Burglary characteristics all turned out upon receipt of the first level. I now have 100/100/100.

R

Money:
aobscan(money,48 10 89 C9 C3 00 00 00 00 00 00 36)
// ---------- OCCURED INJECTING HERE ----------
+12F48811: 89 48 10 - mov [rax+10],ecx
+12F48814: C9 - leave
+12F48815: C3 ret

Plyusuem before that, ecx ---> mov ecx, (int) 50000

Life + attack of the enemy
aobscan(HP,1B 89 77 28 48 8B CF)
// ---------- OCCURED INJECTING HERE ----------
+12769414: 89 77 28 - mov [rdi+28],esi
+12769417: 48 8B CF - mov rcx,rdi

Before the attack on the enemy. Uncomment the line, comment line with a positive value, include the script:
mov esi, (int) -500 ; killing blow
Turn off the script
Before we take life(for example the doctor after operation) respectively +
Uncomment the line with a positive value, comment string with negative value
mov esi, (int)15000
turn on the script.
As you might guess, it is possible to make two script and hang up on them hot keys for convenience.

The number of skills is fixed by the engine.
Scripts after the changes it is better to cut down or add more conditions to check the signs, what to do, to be honest, I'm too lazy. Sundry, it is possible, for example, using aob to steal a pointer to the player from the script with the addition of HP and do not have true-godmode. Although with 15K HP I think don't need.

Examples of aob scripts

Attack/HP[ENABLE]

aobscan(HP,1B 89 77 28 48 8B CF)
alloc(newmem,$1000,12769414)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
// After use to cut down
// Player HP
mov esi, (int)15000
// Attack the enemy
// mov esi, (int)-500
mov [rdi+28],esi
mov rcx,rdi
jmp return

HP+01:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(HP)

[DISABLE]

HP+01:
db 89 77 28 48 8B CF

unregistersymbol(HP)
dealloc(newmem)

Loot the[ENABLE]

aobscan(money,48 10 89 C9 C3 00 00 00 00 00 00 36)
alloc(newmem,$1000,12F48811)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov ecx, (int)50000
mov [rax+10],ecx
leave
ret
jmp return

money:
jmp newmem