3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 31.05.20 11:37 am

Hacking using Cheat Engine (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Hello!

Has anyone tried to improve yourself when creating a character using Cheat Engine? I was able to change 3 parameters, are simple, just need to look for from not 5 min from scratch... Ie, it's really starting 5/5/5 0 0 0 and changing them, easy to find, kinda one by one and sifting. But here's the problem, then, is not to run the game, just not active button in the last tab. Did anyone have this happen?

PS.
Lovers of fair play, the death cheaters, etc., go to the forest, do not want, do not read and do not use, not forced. Do not have too much vine and flooding.
115 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 31.05.20

Artem Cullen
I have everything working, version 1.0)
If you have questions ask your knowledge of foreign purely your problem) Not mine, most of the guys understand the basis, how much special knowledge of English there and not needed)
Meanwhile, in the new version added the ability to remove the fog of war, works perfectly, easier, + mega bonus all you need!)

S
Selfir 31.05.20

vovann1998
Can tell gradually how to hack the abilities and research skills with the help of this table. If you don't mind of course

S
ShiHou 31.05.20

vovann1998
I only have the fog removed, the rest is not working. Steam. Question marks everywhere instead of values

A
Asmodai 31.05.20

ShiHou
Included in each section, the Update Base Address

S
ShiHou 31.05.20

Asmodai
Understand

S
ShiHou 31.05.20

And the ability like to add? or to edit?

D
DarkStrip73 31.05.20

It is necessary to remove the inventory and click on your character with the mouse, not taking her go to your inventory, turn off the game and see that the marks are gone.
Spoiler

d
ded_mazai2011 31.05.20

vovann1998
Thank you very much, everything works)

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

Something I did not understand how to activate the drain Mob Base Address Scan (To Activate: Play Level, To Update: Play Level)...
Tick can not - CheatEngine hangs a few seconds and nothing happens.
Increase the level nothing happens
I build the character the cursor, click, open/close the inventory nothing happens

d
ded_mazai2011 31.05.20

BeaverSid
Choose this line makesi space, deploy the game, run a couple of seconds - ready)

Z
Zaratustra___ 31.05.20

I have this table does not work. So that you can anyone who it works, throw save on fully pumped (in terms of skills, etc.) of the character class nano from the very beginning of the game?

S
Selfir 31.05.20

For example cracked these research skills and after they are just not saved after reboot or other things of how to fix permanently?

S
Selfir 31.05.20

Also I have it all reset after the level

D
DarkStrip73 31.05.20

Andrew Yasiuk
This is a temporary effect while running the table. After disabling all rolls)

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

vovann1998
Pichalka

D
DarkStrip73 31.05.20

BeaverSid
Perhaps for the better, sometimes these effects did not need it)

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

vovann1998
Well, there's a way to keep the skills (running, nimble fingers, etc.) forever

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

vovann1998
I'll try it now ability to break

B
BeaverSid 31.05.20

vovann1998
Now check it out, then I will unsubscribe about results. Well, you can save the skins

D
DarkStrip73 31.05.20

BeaverSid
How's that?) We are waiting for details)