3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkmen773 31.05.20 11:41 am

Where to find all the allies, which can be sent to kaer Morhen ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found the Summer, but I know that the game still has a lot of people , which can be sent to Morhen, where they all get ? I of extra quests sent only in the Summer , and Keyru Mets , they sort of need for the final battle with Hunt , that would be a good ending to
56 Comments
Sort by:
V
VariagGames 31.05.20

summer I have not found where he is? and Roche keira Metz Dijkstra if he treasures you will find mm musawar still and everything seems to be=)

V
VariagGames 31.05.20

And Triss is possible to recruit a Zoltan as well=)

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

Summer in Velenje look , in quest of a Granny , she say, they say drove to the abandoned village there is something wrong, brother Lee that she died , don't remember, there are traps everywhere , you come to the house , where to put the stairs on the second floor will be the summer. But if I'm a treasure not found , and the only key to the safe ? and Misamore where to look ? I after setting the mask not seen))

R
Ryogi Shiki 31.05.20

Zoltan , Roche&Bianca , keira , summer , Hjalmar/Keris , mysoor

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

They say that you can Truly find the woman and the dragon ))

A
Adamatist 31.05.20

Darkmen773
is there proof?

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

The game in General a lot of people you can send to Morhen

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

Adamatist
???

A
Adamatist 31.05.20

Darkmen773
picture,video, anything which shows Saskia and Iorvet?

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

Adamatist
No, I just saw , read , and at the beginning of the game asking who you're going with truly or Roche, I think it asked for nothing , but this is purely my opinion )) IMHO ))

A
Adamatist 31.05.20

Darkmen773
I heard that there is iron man

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

Adamatist
Don't play that game...

c
chelovek-piksel 31.05.20

Vesemir - the cutscene in the laboratory offers to make potions.(instead of gas Mysoora)
Keira Mets - to complete her quests and invite in kaer Morhen.(during the defense will help Lambert in the cutscene).
Triss even advanced the quest sailed in Kovir, greatly helped, during the siege. Has the ability to call air strike.
Zoltan helps in cutscenes, craft before the battle, things low.(Smith)
Summer – completed his quest and was invited to kaer Morhen.(Helps in the first stage an ambush)
Roche, Bianca and completed the quest, though not a happy Summer, I helped.
Misour helps personally.(offers to make gas in the laboratory)
Dijkstra refused to help, it may be found the Treasury all would have turned out differently.
Collapse – gives steel sword Blade of Winter.
Caris offers to send his brother.
Hjalmar with wiggy – come personally.
Lambert - though the Witcher too, but with a personal quest and it can help depends on the results of executing the request. Offers to set traps(the traps)
The Emperor Emhyr - offers to send troops Voorhis as commander, Geralt refuses.
, Jennifer and Ernabella with Vesemira involved in my opinion anyway. About the top characters not sure.

Performed all additional quests

R
Rampertumskin 31.05.20

Finally cool, reminds Finl battle in mass effect 2 where you kusachkami too.

Y
Yushimitsy 31.05.20

But Truly and Saskia, the whole arch was the second part where they hell.
It turns out I saved them in vain ?

V
Verlorena 31.05.20

Yeah,it's a shame that they are not.The dragon would look epic on this battle.Actually insulting for them anywhere not even mentioned,as if was not.

S
StillAlive163rus 31.05.20

Verlorena
for DLS I suppose postponed

B
Borland30 31.05.20

And you can get help from the Emperor? Maybe some of the conditions there?

D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

Collapse – gives steel sword Blade of Winter.
Caris offers to send his brother.
Hjalmar with wiggy – come personally.
Lambert - though the Witcher too, but with a personal quest and it can help depends on the results of executing the request. Offers to set traps(the traps) All except for Lambert to look at Skellige ?? I for Lambert came he had no extra job was not ((

c
chelovek-piksel 31.05.20

Darkmen773
Lambert can be found in Novigrad, doing a quest Unraveling the tangle.