3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkmen773 31.05.20 11:41 am

Where to find all the allies, which can be sent to kaer Morhen ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found the Summer, but I know that the game still has a lot of people , which can be sent to Morhen, where they all get ? I of extra quests sent only in the Summer , and Keyru Mets , they sort of need for the final battle with Hunt , that would be a good ending to
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkmen773 31.05.20

people-pixel
Where can I get it ?

c
chelovek-piksel 31.05.20

Darkmen773
With some boards in Novigrad, in the district of scraps most likely.

G
Genadiy Kolotov 31.05.20

Darkmen773
As I recall, on the Bulletin Board near the ship of the king of Radovid in Oxenford port.

d
digital_summer 31.05.20

Gennady Kolotov
Still in Novigrad, and the job is taken there and meets there on mill they

n
nikkimori_ 31.05.20

where's mysoora to find?

K
Kapranos 31.05.20

Voorhis no way to recruit?

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 31.05.20

Whom to call and where to find them all.

Spoilers below, be careful!

Spoilerville

Imgur. Back in Vizim Amharu we report that found CRIS. The Emperor agrees to help in the kaer Morhen, but only on their terms - if command of the defense will be his General. Geralt refuses to do so. We leave with nothing.

Velen

Keira Metz. You must perform additional tasks: Magic lamp, Invitation from Queyras Mets, Mouse-tower, Friendship, To work. Thus it is necessary to improve relations with a girl so that in the last mission For the benefit of science it could the agreement is good.

Summer of Gulets. Need to complete the task the Ghosts so that Summer survived. (If the Witcher 2 we killed the Summer, or answered the interrogation in Vizim, then this task will not appear).

Novigrad

Triss. You must perform additional tasks: a Matter of life and death and Now or never.

Dijkstra. To talk to Destroy, you must first perform additional job a Deadly conspiracy . But after that he refuses to help in the kaer Morhen. Addition: If you find it the Treasury during a visit to the Hunters of Witches, he will help financially.

Roche. You need to do eye for an Eye . After that he agreed to help and come together with Bianca.

Zoltan. He gives us an additional task Dangerous game , but to talk to him about the kaer Morhen and you can during the job. Zoltan agrees to help.

Skellige

The collapse of an krayt. The Collapse may not go to kaer Morhen, but from him we get in using the Blade of winter.

Misour. Find Mysoora on top of the Central mountains on the main island. The druid agrees to help us without jobs and immediately sent to kaer Morhen.

Caris and Hjalmar. You must perform additional tasks: "the Elect of the gods, the Lord of Undvika, Queen's gambit. If the ruler of the Islands to choose Keris, then she herself will remain, but will be sent to the assistance of Hjalmar. Addition: During execution of job 'Lord Undvika' you can save one more person from the detachment of Hjalmar. Archer, Folan, if you would be saved from the boiler trolls, will also help in the Caer Moorhen together with Hjalmar and wiggy( wiggy will help only in case, if you stay alive after the quest of Hjalmar, it needs to release him from the cage before you start to fight with the ice giant).

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

nigga40000
Solartac because Summer can't die during your quest, no? It can not only call in kaer Morhen, and so he remains alive.
Regarding Dijkstra - fill that if you find it the Treasury during a visit to Hunters for Witches, he will help financially.

s
saa0891 31.05.20

nigga40000

Imgur. Back in Vizim Amharu we report that found CRIS. The Emperor agrees to help in the kaer Morhen, but only on their terms - if command of the defense will be his General. Geralt refuses to do so. We leave with nothing.

That's just us no choice whatsoever is not granted,so that in fact we Emhyr no it does not help in any case,we have no choice,which is quite strange,because we are talking about the life of his daughter which he so diligently sought.

Dijkstra. To talk to Destroy, you must first perform additional job a Deadly conspiracy . But after that he refuses to help in the kaer Morhen.

Again, there is not a choice,it is just a catchphrase as in the case of Amhara.

K

Playersaharan
Thank you, added. About the Summer of Gulet
Spoilersi after the fight Summer with the mercenaries to let them go and allow yourself to cut off the head of Summer(choose the line I do not care), then he will die.

K

saa0891
I agree that the choice is illusory. However, these two characters are potential allies need to compile a complete list of all of the allies( as the question in the header of this discussion sounds like Where to find all allies), because I entered Amhara and Dijkstra.

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

nigga40000
Spoilers, and I have the phrase we need his head Geralt could only say I changed my mind, you all die and You his medallion .Summer, like, in both variants of the answer remains alive.

S
Sinistre 31.05.20

Sorry that is not given the opportunity background Everett from dlc to invite)
Spoilersi would be given the opportunity to invite him, UNTIL the third wish is granted... he would be there one put the entire shoot together with Aradina))
And yet, Lambert too, like Yen, Triss, Vesemir, Eskel and CRIS in any way involved in the defense.

K

Playersaharan
Soilerosion,I'm wrong, then sorry))) have Long passed that moment and don't really remember the dialogue...

K

Sinistre
Spoilered with his immortality-something))))

This shows that the linearity in the Witcher are greatly exaggerated!!! But I'm not criticizing in any case! I admire how beautiful this whole the choice beat....

P
Playersaharan 31.05.20

Sinistre
This is something, that if it were possible to demand from o'Dima in the fight with the Wild Hunt, then it would be epic.
Spoiler if his assistance would be saved from death Vesemira in KM, then the bad ending additions would have been more tempting than it is now)
But alas, too much of a hassle for developers

D
Don Huan 31.05.20

During the execution of the task 'Lord Undvika' you can save one more person from the detachment of Hjalmar. Archer, Folan, if you would be saved from the boiler trolls, will also help in the kaer Morhen together with Hjalmar and wiggy.

K

Don Juan
okay, I will add a spoiler))) Thank you.

D
Don Huan 31.05.20

No problem, he is only in NG+ I found it. )

K

Playersaharan
Yes, that would be awesome!!! That would be implemented... But this of course is hardly possible, because it is a volume of work!!! It will be necessary to rewrite the scripts, the source code of the game, dialogs, localization, release at least one new patch and have to start a new game - meaning developers to do all that I can see. Except as a fashion, when and if will the full game editor...