3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.10.19 03:10 am

Easter eggs (Dying Light)

I think it will be a lot of Easter eggs for Dead Island
138 Comments
Sort by:
s
serega1256 16.10.19

SamNikeng1998
Most likely.

A
Arrkan 16.10.19

The first Easter eggs,that the game will have four different characters, each with their own abilities.

J
JOKERIVAN 16.10.19

well, I think about I am Legend is not worth telling
Arrkan
whence infa??

A
Arrkan 16.10.19

JOKERIV
I read on the website.Here is an excerpt-the players (pass it 1 to 4 users in the co-op)will have to survive in the city teeming with zombies of all kinds.It turns out that players all four.

J
JOKERIVAN 16.10.19

Arrkan
well, how to say,they may be 6 and 12...then 1 game to 4 the Persians involved it does not mean that there are only 4. The main thing that the skins of these characters were normal,and the same grandfather island just horror,one better than the other (I understand the resort is all business,but in a skirt and heels foam to give this is too much,or as dark Lord in a leather hoodie and her pants down to climb)

PS I was thinking,not fucking 12,I hope a maximum of 4,but it's what DotA is

A
Arrkan 16.10.19

JOKERIVAN
I agree,the Persians in Dead Island a little ugly.But like this video Dying Light,the Persians normally done.

B
Brock Samson 16.10.19

motion chestno steal from ME ) HD so I hope they will not change and will be parkerite )

O
Olzhas Kuanysh 16.10.19

Sorry that is not on topic but boatnet you ?

D
DarkTwister_rus 16.10.19

Olzhas Kuanysh
no

G
Gray_Wolf 95 16.10.19

Olzhas Kuanysh
Fly high

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 16.10.19

JOKERIVAN
The best character in the series of DI that is Morgan. I still remember his kicks and uppercuts.

J
JOKERIVAN 16.10.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
but that's only in the original it is not

O
Olzhas Kuanysh 16.10.19

Gray_Wolf
Thank you

T
The Winter Soldier 16.10.19

The one written Left4Bread (bread shop) and that as many guessed, a reference to Left 4 Dead

V
Vacuum Domain 16.10.19

It's not Easter eggs, but an interesting insight into some inaccessible at the beginning of the room. I just found it.

In many of the rooms have barred Windows, if the window is a Cabinet or box of some sort and when standing very close to the window appears F-open, search, etc., then press F, start animation and we are transported inside of the room, where is the object with which to interact!

But get out of that place where he had transported most often will NOT WORK and will have to leave the game.

123213123123213 16.10.19

The Winter Soldier
Make a screenshot.
Spoiler

T
The Winter Soldier 16.10.19

Glаgol
Yes Yes I'm talking about it,happened to see when the roof jumping)))

d
devflat 16.10.19

S
Spirit of Rock 16.10.19

On numerous posters and billboards have a qr code, scanning which you can go to the site of the city of Harran
Spoiler

V
VariagGames 16.10.19

devflat
Where it is possible to find??