3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.10.19 03:10 am

Easter eggs (Dying Light)

I think it will be a lot of Easter eggs for Dead Island
138 Comments
Sort by:
d
devflat 16.10.19

VariagGames on a small island
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 16.10.19

devflat
in the game you can swim?

a
ashleyalicia 16.10.19

devflat
near the sword is a rock with a lonely tree on the top, next to the tree is clothes and under the rock in the water the dead girl is not infected it looks nice in a swimsuit, supposedly threw herself from the cliff )))
even found the grave near the ruined monument in the job night, the plants which then collect on the grave with flowers and funny nadpisi name on the Board

T
The Winter Soldier 16.10.19

also found in my opinion a possible reference to the game Dead Island,somewhere on the outskirts there is a tunnel like in Dead Island, and there are also side there is a door like entrance to the arena in Dead Island,not sure ,but it seems VERY

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.10.19

Bomber
You kanesh !

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.10.19

devflat
And what level you can pull Exalibur ????????

S
SCAR. 16.10.19

In the northeast you can find a passage in a small cave (you will need to climb over two metal barricades and swim under water in this cave). There will be an island with a palm tree and plants in the corner will lie locked chest.

Spoiler
The location of the caves is specified where the level of the player (white) and not mouse (orange), be careful.

If you approach the chest, then the screen POPs up the message:
Decide your destiny! Become a legend! And get legendary loot!
After that, cracks will start to climb a zombie and attack the player. They will always be reborn, thus even seem like they're endless, but in fact they are there will be somewhere 15-20.

Spoiler

And when you kill last, you will receive a second message that says:
Enough! Installed patch 1.0.2.! Better do some quests!

Spoiler

All of this - an Easter egg, referring to the MMO-shooter Destiny from Bungie. There was a time there was a cave in which due to a bug, enemies revived without end and the player could kill them even though day and night, thus arranging itself endless farm experience.
The bug is of course fixed, but he, nevertheless, became famous and it was written (even on NG).

Including here, the guys from Techland waving his hand and sending greetings Bungie.

d
devflat 16.10.19

GAMER_UKRAINE
any I think you just have to long hold the button to raise

d
devflat 16.10.19

Spoiler

d
devflat 16.10.19

GAMER_UKRAINE you can pick it up at any time, the level doesn't matter
Spoiler

d
de_lker580 16.10.19

devflat
Thanks for the video, I almost went to accumulate experience)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.10.19

devflat
Riley for so long you need to keep ??? Me and this strip in General was not filled ....Soren and thank you so much for showing how to take )))

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 16.10.19

devflat
And what's the point if it's broke ??? Repair no type ???

d
devflat 16.10.19

GAMER_UKRAINE
After you took the sword zombie is burned and in its place there is a drawing in which you can craft the sword)

d
de_lker580 16.10.19

devflat
I think he has a specific purpose, for 7хп the sword is nothing, resources for crafting are rather rare.

d
devflat 16.10.19

one more Easter eggs )
Spoiler

V
Vacuum Domain 16.10.19

Secret cave, to submerge and swim behind the box on the screen.

This cave on the map.

Inside.

Inside there were three bloodsucker(can not remember what they are properly called) and three ordinary zombie. Kill bleeders method - struck and jumped into the water, they water do not agree well, and if you turn up, die instantly. In the cave they found nothing, which is very strange, although maybe something not noticed or did not understand what they need to do.

w
wakaflamez 16.10.19

Vacuum Domain
there is a side quest associated with this cave.
To spolecznosci mushrooms witch.

V
Vacuum Domain 16.10.19

wakaflamez
Got it, thanks. I was hoping the secret.))

A
ADIKANT 16.10.19

Found on the edge of the map in water, does not interact with the corpse next to no buildings, just mountains.