3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 16.10.19 03:10 am

Easter eggs (Dying Light)

I think it will be a lot of Easter eggs for Dead Island
138 Comments
Sort by:
M
MFD_DS 16.10.19

Found an interesting place, the cave of the flying hammer
what to do is not clear:)
Flying hammer

F
Fedor Sadovnikov 16.10.19

MFD_DS
Flying hammer is a small quest that will start only after several conditions.
Read more in my guide http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=395514412

M
MFD_DS 16.10.19

Yes, I know)))
since all kvesty the game passed by 99%)

M
MFD_DS 16.10.19

Still in the tunnel, after completing all of the tasks on location Antenna I have only opened a single door!!!!!!!!!, which has a window and climbed night hunters" and they were....................., in short very much, but I accordingly put them to bed :) the area is cleaned!
How many other videos did not look, just pass by......

F
FaNat1k002 16.10.19

S
SeregaMazahaka 16.10.19

Found Easter eggs-reference to the Last of us. One of the side effects in the old town (can not remember the name, but it is necessary to find the bunker with reserves) will lead the hero to the hotel, where you have to go down to the basement, but if you go up to the 2nd floor, there will be zombies with raspushennoy Bosko, very much like the click beetle from the last of us'and. After killing him dropnets amplifier, which is called the Clicker (even in Russian version is not translated neither the title nor the description of this amplifier), which translated means click beetle. The amplifier, however, is no different from the king.

S
Shepard199 16.10.19

But if a closer look ,in this pobochki almost the entire hotel filled with dead infected from Last of us + are infected (the dead) can be found further in the game.

M
MFD_DS 16.10.19

In the old town, found a football field with the ball. You can play football, if you play coop.))). I kicked/have pozabil :))), located in the old town near a small lake.
there, on the wall graffiti 3 monkeys (detachment from untrue)

Spoiler

O
OverLord45_1989 16.10.19

The old town mission where you have to find a gunsmith (gives people from University) in the house of a gunsmith in one of the apartments there is something of type of kindergarten, at the end of the room on three pillows should bear. Images on the nose and he mumbles I Love You been thinking more and more and more, he starts to be angry to say something bad, and then his eyes turn red and RUN! The explosion and in its place there is a drawing of the grenade Stasis field projector

A
Arno Dorian 16.10.19

Browse Easter eggs you can in our Wiki section http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/easter_eggs/

S
SCAR. 16.10.19

A small update regarding the Easter eggs with the Clicker (a click beetle in Russian.version) from The Last of Us, which was written just above.

If the first time, for any reason, he stepped out of the Elevator in city hall (it happens sometimes), then just reconnect to the game and try to walk at city hall again. Then he can appear.

Just explain that due to the fact that some people are unable to meet him for the first time (passing the quest with the bunker) - and I was among them, because to me he did not come (the Elevator did not open). But today I have specially decided to look into the mayor's office has and... met him.
T. h, if someone is not lucky - don't be sad and try again. Should be lucky.

And, of course, a screenshot of the Clicker (made today - at the time, as the quest was already completed at the end of February).

Clicker\Schelkun of The Last of Us

PS
If anything, in the town hall you can get by performing additional quest the Bunker in the Old City (and if you missed it).

The location of the city hall (just in case)

A
Arno Dorian 16.10.19

All the Easter eggs and references in this section http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/easter_eggs/

Y
Yura Globa 16.10.19

Arno Dorian
Thanks for the link)

D
Denis Lobchenkov 16.10.19

The Following
Isn't Wilson of Rogue?)

Y
Yorik-RAY 16.10.19

Here is pushlock: David and Goliath

P
PsiX_Storrent 16.10.19

Found pushlock/reference to Left 4 Dead. Is the post office, the letter From: Baker <>

L
Lukash_Kirill 16.10.19

find Easter eggs about Indiana Jones in one of the caves jumpers

x

J
JimmiNeiton 16.10.19

Thanks for the tip and Easter eggs!)

K
KamikazE 16.10.19

Vova15ru
spawn menu? at least you would have waited until the corpse will burn down and I would take another and drawing the sword. :)

M
Misha Pustohaylov 16.10.19

Anyone help with getting 15того stone ?