3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
S
SelmaK 01.06.20

Something again good job keep and I think this year she quit. And again have to wait as XS :(

Q
Q2kerS 01.06.20

http://www.ag.ru/files/videos/duke_nukem_forever/26936/flash
DNF - Is not a miph - what exactly =)

J
Jart 01.06.20

This video is from the debut show JaceHallShow. The same thing in HD quality can be viewed on the main http://www.3drealms.com . As later stated Broussard and the jays, this video was filmed on Amateur camera six months ago. Broussard also said that since some effects have been removed completely or replaced by others, so this video does not reflect the current state of the game. Well, wait. More remains nothing. I hope Duke will be released this year...

J
Jart 01.06.20

Three days ago http://www.3drealms.com the following:

Help Wanted!
Need more help. Must go faster. Scotty, we need more powah! ATTN: 3DR Website level designers, local Dallas/Guildhall level designers and level designers everywhere...

If you're a pro or an amateur, if you have talent and passion, feel free to send us your stuff. Programmers interested in game play programming, or with 360 experience should look us up, too.

Take a look at our jobs page for more details.

Below is the screenshot of Duke, previously unpublished.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Must go faster. Scotty, we need more powah! - does this mean that the developers want to speed up the process of map-making to soon to release DNF? Or is it that the maps in the game are beginning to be written again from scratch? Oh, what 3D rilms think?

Programmers interested in game play programming, or with 360 experience should look us up, too. - but this is interesting. A hint of the possibility of the Duke on the devil-box 360?

Well, let's see what awaits us next.

T
Thor324 01.06.20

people you che finally wakes up to the game created on the engine, unreal 2 types out there with half I can't recall the exact requirements will be low. kazhys unreal 2.5, not even 3. believe it or not but Pat, see for yourself. although men still have me going anyway but the fact that it will be released on the unreal 2.5 engine, is that true

S
Sammylionaire 01.06.20

by the way, I think Mona census to create

PS I second perepisi, after the Creator of a census, if that)))

J
Jart 01.06.20

2 Sonic X
Not a bad idea at the same time find out who is still waiting for the game :)
Mind you, I am 3rd!

S
SelmaK 01.06.20

Well, and create a separate Temko)

S
Sammylionaire 01.06.20

so I don't have time to write of people waiting for the game, I have still not bezlimitka!!!

S
Sammylionaire 01.06.20

Opened the Census, all fans, sign up!!!

S
SelmaK 01.06.20

I already signed up :]

M
MasterJest666 01.06.20

Damn, when the Duke deigns to come out.

J
Jart 01.06.20

There is a suspicion that at the same time as the mermaid sits on the splits :)))

K
King of BlooD 01.06.20

You know in 2008 mogliby the box and everything else better to do

p
potustoronniy 01.06.20

Duke Nukem Forever??? Ha ha ha, Aha ha ha! Oh-Ho-Ho-Ho's!

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 01.06.20

There are 2 new screenshots:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

p.s.

Graphics and apparently the game - BULLSHIT!!!

K
Kavalera 01.06.20

My friend the main thing in the game is not graphics, for real fans is much more important than the game's plot and gameplay itself.
PS: screenshots do not very much, especially the second. On two screens the game is not to evaluate, waiting for the continuation ;)

V
VeNoM225 01.06.20

Yes, in my rush!!! At least have me gone!!! And Fallout 3 also at rest ...

W
Who am I dammit 01.06.20

Heh, heard in the song by Splin - Orbit sugar phrase *Duke Nukem must die!*?

K
King of BlooD 01.06.20

Duke Nukem needs to live!!!!!