3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gepalt iz Pivii [Vzloman 01.06.20

slusd45
According to the developers the game is already finished, hardly will suffer again. :)

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

What is it?
Figa! 2001? The old theme that I've seen on NG ))
Judging by the first post grafodrocherov anniversary soon :)

G

Corrosion
And here grafodrochery? On the contrary, we say that the Duke not important graphics.

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

Volga-Stalingrad [PC ON]
I count too, don't care, but you should read my post again, okay? Immediately understand where they.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

Corrosion
And no wonder, because the game was planned to release back in 1999 ^_^

G

Corrosion
Yeah I understand) I just didn't read the first post.) For me also the main atmosphere. I still play Duke Nukem 3D with gusto.)

k
kreviuz 01.06.20

Graphics better estimate on the original file of the trailer, and it turns out that cutting down qualities merge with the colours of the game and it turns out quite ugly) At the video game a bit better visible:

In General, side graphics, I'm still in the first part of Ruban and believe that the best shooter there))

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 01.06.20

Cyclops is gorgeous. But the race jeep looks worse

A

Lol. At the same tytube FLV video format, the quality is not the best. Found where to rate schedule ) Download videos, say 1280x720, then the picture quality will be visible.

S
Samson_1994 01.06.20

But what is unclear at Duke....Everything seems so mediocre but damn..the picture hurts my eyes what the texture is not clear, smearing.....could the flow of time and the patch)is worse than Kruizis , this is not the case))
Know Duke takes not recommended but all I wanted to do something abruptly)the p. I. s.DUKE what no ice for the cooler than in the game itself)) Sam stone many times bigger et stopudovo)

G

I personally at Duke graphics are not very important. I'm happy to this been playing DukeNukem 3D.

A

HRP? Or without modifications and graphical improvements?

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

Play as came out in the original. HRP as something not very much. 3D models of monsters a bit lame. So classic I like.

G

A. Soldier of Light
In the original.

A

Corrosion
And you cut a three-dimensional model. And then there will be two-dimensional, old, but will remain high quality textures and dynamic lighting. Th, is poor.

A
Arlekino0 01.06.20

Zombie------

Damn it worked not so long flow times with 0 started, moreover they have the time to podlatat so bile to spit before

A

Well, if you release six months later, the expansion for the game. And then another one in a year. It's guaranteed to extend the life of the game and interest.
Even better, if the developers shortly after the release of the game will release and SDK so the fans can create mods and maps/additions to the game. Well, something like Quake or DN3D...

A

What's shit. You don't want, do not shake. Out for the same S. t.a.l.to.e.R.how many additions have dazzled... Yes, among them, more than half probably complete nonsense, but it prolongs the life of the game, anyway.

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 01.06.20

Congratulate me.*trollface*

3DRealms simply can not implement the game of your dreams, and they just merged means all these 10 years after the release of the second trailer(he is shit).

S
Sooltan DJ 01.06.20

Someone already stybzil/bought the CD before the official release
http://forum.igromania.ru/showthread.php?p=9378155#post9378155