3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3BEPb 01.06.20 01:42 pm

The discussion of DNF (Duke Nukem Forever)

Screens class!

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS :-)))
187 Comments
Sort by:
p
piL1v9ty000p 01.06.20

The game is shit...

B
Beirut 01.06.20

Yes, as long as the game is rather weak, wooden

H
HipoN77 01.06.20

Russian subs appeared ?

T
Tohno 01.06.20

Set. Soon I will write obzorčik.

-
-Niga- 01.06.20

Especially touches SQUARE BULLETS

bro you are not right, normal bullets in the game

B
Bortmehanik 01.06.20

HipoN77
Russian subs appeared ?
yeah, just a pity that the 1C is all CENSORED!!! OK Russian voice, but the subtitles even the stars are! Although what I already have subs uncensored. Here, if someone need files get and put it in the game folder, confirming the replacement of files. http://narod.ru/disk/15663267001/dnf_uncensored_text.7z.html

g
gymmer 01.06.20

It has been just that...an opinion is twofold, the graph is ugly, the plot is zero, jokes highly flat, the puzzles are stupid, the level design kalichny...to be Honest, the sales are nothing to praise. BUT)) Those who played Duke 3D, you may like it, I will recommend to install and play, if after 20 minutes will not turn, it may have some nostalgic enjoyment, which I did)) And those who have not played, I do not recommend, will spit))

G
G.T.A._Uffolog 01.06.20

Shit game. See my arguments in the topic of first impressions. Here, as already lazy raspinatsa.

B
Brannan 01.06.20

G. T. A. Ufolog
And enough already to prove it to everyone. Everyone realized that for you game You carp, Shit. But not all think so, even as You prove.

R
R1DEK 01.06.20

Damn... And it was developed more than 10 years?!

I
I_Am_Alive 01.06.20

I liked the game and the atmosphere there(although a little not the same as in DN3D)and the humor is present,it is also a very dynamic game(as it seemed),in General the game can put quite the normal rating 9

o
oleg_assassin 01.06.20

Duke Nukem Forever failed. It is as if during the long years of development, tried to absorb something from those times, but I couldn't properly set in place. Developers never have enough of something to bring the game to mind. It saves only brand style Duke.

A
Alex25051 01.06.20

Today duke4.net I read that from the game cut the entire episode where Duke goes into the ship of the uterus. This episode was specified in the design document that was leaked after the bankruptcy 3DRealms. So maybe it will appear in Dlc, if it will certainly. By the way no one left the design document?

B
Botponevole 01.06.20

G. T. A. Ufolog
Shit your opinion and Ganapati . Arguments will not , this is my IMHO.

F
Fedya Kachan 01.06.20

It saves only brand style Duke.

Does not help, unfortunately. It is incredibly want to play because lambasa charisma of Duke, but because of the incredible misery of the rest it is simply impossible. Sadness =(

S
SmollBigBoy0022 01.06.20

G. T. A. Ufolog
you're at the bozar watch and the game is normal it is their output diversified world games and if they do not love the play vicisano from the finger duty!!!

S
SmollBigBoy0022 01.06.20

King of BlooD
Duke Nuke Forever is real

[
[LSPD]DARK_MAN 01.06.20

What saved the game this censorship that sucks!

J
Johny BelenkOFF 01.06.20

From a technical point of view the game is shit, but with humor in DNF all okay

k
kleshn9 01.06.20

After an hour walking through the offices, some pipes and a victory over BOS(neglyadya) I almost vomited, and I went to sleep...With more poor play have not yet encountered.)