3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 01.06.20 01:48 pm

Poll: difficulty Level (Far Cry 2)

sobsno, it was announced that there will be 4 difficulty levels in the game
as one of the developers in an interview - they have difficulty passing the game on the 2nd (!) the level of complexity, and that the last 4-th level - this is for real hardcore.

so people, what difficulty will you play?

1. Easy
2. Normal
3. Hardcore
4. Infamous

I even XS which... judging by the first part, to play on the 3rd level, it was not so easy, there were a lot of some of the problems... and the last mission in the Volcano, where you have probritish through all the mutants I did niasilil :) shame on my head )) 'm afraid to imagine what will be the most difficult...

therefore, the second part probably will try once on the 3rd level

PS. unsubscribe on a subject, and you can also tell me what difficulty you played the first part
100 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_er 01.06.20

I for acquaintance with the local physics, and gameplay will probnu pass on the medium difficulty. Moreover, TGO sure the game will be held more than once, - there will be already high to try. Well, or wiser, (I hope that in the options the difficulty can be changed during the game) to adjust as you like.

M
MeitDeist 01.06.20

it is hardly possible to regulate, for the first it is impossible

[
[doktor] 01.06.20

perhaps I, too, will first take a medium to have fun, explore the world, and then take hardcore and slaughter!)))

N
NineTailsLis 01.06.20

I'll take 3 complexity. I love the difficulty in these games. They are gaps in the gameplay Eclipse ))) And the heavy will not take because you are afraid of the first enemies can not pass )))

F
Fallen Falcon 01.06.20

Average, of course if I do like it, then try to sophisticated 0) All should be in moderation, to die 10 times as there is no ice, the nerves more than 0)

A
Ashot_RM 01.06.20

First, take the average difficulty, and then when privychno to pass the game on hard.

F
FeBiX 01.06.20

I always start from the middle. After assessment of difficulty (i.e. if too easy or hard) you can go to the next level().

H
Hank 01.06.20

Perhaps it will be the first game that immediately try the most difficult level. Unless of course master:)

S
SelmaK 01.06.20

First (3) Heavy, then (4) Veteran.

w
www.mapsforgta.ucoz.net 01.06.20

I always (1)

B
Banehallow 01.06.20

As always I will be on the middle (2)

D
DenSuper007x 01.06.20

Heavy(3) of course

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 01.06.20

With legenkiy start.

M
Magistr 01.06.20

Start with easy level, then you can on average.

s
ssiteer 01.06.20

The average level anyhow! as usual.

S
Skaary 01.06.20

I usually went to 4 but it is current to test their skills and for fun use 3(and enemies and strong allies can help), 2 for a long time ceased to use, and 1 have also ceased to use but sometimes I use when I want to proskocil kakuyunit game for sport. But in General it is clear that our choice of 3 - the balance, interest, nonpreset. If you add 4 it is also - voltage. And generally it is better to leave three levels of difficulty. In General, the ideal is to remove them IMHO!!!!!!!

G
Guardian. 01.06.20

Easy! Games IMHO need to rest and not to strain.

b
babek 01.06.20

Created a topic, so as to brag to one another who's the best? I have nothing to boast of,even to the end is not reached on the lung.
They could not overpower the crazy helicopter, spat on it and blew the game to hell. So first let's take a pirated version,so nebylo excruciatingly painful for the wasted money.
Mean Far SGU 2

S
SelmaK 01.06.20

Maybe you slapped a yellow for flood topic? I think... Can arrange... If you see more just give the flood the second, etc.

M
MeitDeist 01.06.20

Created a topic, so as to brag to one another who's the best?
the forest there =>

I have nothing to boast of,even to the end is not reached on the lung.
a little perseverance and all will be.. especially on easy