3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 01.06.20 01:48 pm

Poll: difficulty Level (Far Cry 2)

sobsno, it was announced that there will be 4 difficulty levels in the game
as one of the developers in an interview - they have difficulty passing the game on the 2nd (!) the level of complexity, and that the last 4-th level - this is for real hardcore.

so people, what difficulty will you play?

1. Easy
2. Normal
3. Hardcore
4. Infamous

I even XS which... judging by the first part, to play on the 3rd level, it was not so easy, there were a lot of some of the problems... and the last mission in the Volcano, where you have probritish through all the mutants I did niasilil :) shame on my head )) 'm afraid to imagine what will be the most difficult...

therefore, the second part probably will try once on the 3rd level

PS. unsubscribe on a subject, and you can also tell me what difficulty you played the first part
100 Comments
Sort by:
E
ERHater 01.06.20

Maximum level. In complexity it is much simpler than the analogue from the first CoD or Vietcong.

s
snoopyk 01.06.20

The developers say that Far Cry 2 Beta-testers barely pass for average and was even not very hard!

V
VoLtrex 01.06.20

I played first on the 2nd and fc2 on the latest ... easily if accurately strelyaesh : ) ....

_
_GrID_ 01.06.20

went on easy, more is not interested to play

D
Demon of Night 01.06.20

I passed on the last difficulty in the license says You're a hero there PTS hard to damage the real needles are much smaller, and finally a lot of problems)) but in principle if you want to experience a thrilling bout with constant extreme and benefiting suggest a very steep difficulty))

G
Gamerton 01.06.20

Always fun to play the most difficult level to experience the whole drive.

[
[doktor] 01.06.20

the most difficult level of balance is usually zero. the enemies are rotated at the speed of light, shoot only headshots, see through walls (and such met) and much more)

IMHO medium-heavy (penultimate level of complexity) - the most it)

d
demap 01.06.20

took the complexity of the max - out of habit. Well what can I say: sometimes the game asks interesting puzzles to survive. Thank God that quicksave works, otherwise it would have been exactly hemorrhoids. Some scenes (usually associated with the pulling of a friend of shooting) outplayed times for 15. Bots behave are not particularly honest, for what I'm paying them handsomely to walk the night, from the rear, with a sniper. The enemy sniper falls, infection, 4 out of 5 shots. And catch him doing it maybe, just knowing where he is. To use the tube-syringe in combat is practically impossible: the crowd surround the NPC in case of detection. Several times drew attention to the harmonious release bots of their shelters (as a team). Thin wall PS shoot through deliberately. Had to be hidden behind the sheet metal, as poured out of the hose from the other side Kalash and guns sometimes get. Ran across the bricks, part silent - began to get around, and part continued to fire intermittently, trying to keep to not stick out. In General, the game is very good.

C
CFoster 01.06.20

Play on the penultimate difficulty level.

T
T10 01.06.20

I immediately on the most difficult - rushing fun !!!

S
Sooltan DJ 01.06.20

4. Infamous The normal play on it. Because of the intelligence of the opponents a player is tearing apart their.

p
povelitel zefirchikov 01.06.20

Play on a medium

L
LifeStream [Has left from 01.06.20

Began to pass again, the most difficult

r
russ_acc 01.06.20

I played 2nd time on the complex

v
ventilator 01.06.20

so far

M
Makks 01.06.20

And I'm always very complicated.

S
Schors 01.06.20

I play at maximum.I think the rest of the game loses a lot.

w
wolf_i94 01.06.20

The game was on Hardcore.....could go really complicated, but the crosshair is disabled........

O
OriginalX 01.06.20

listen...jubilee has released patch 1.03 and it is written about the increased complexity...who put-it refers to the single?

A
Arnej 01.06.20

OriginalX
This is for online play..