3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazara 01.06.20 01:51 pm

The Grand finale (big spoiler) (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

It was exciting the Hell Zeratul died heroically, all renounced the Protoss Khala, cut nerve processes, Ayur somehow repelled. And went straight to the Void, to finish off Amon. There, we met aspiring Norodom and ancient Xel'naga, and as it turned out, the Xel'naga looked like lavrovskii monsters. This is the Xel'naga: first - he pretended to be Tassajara in Wings of Freedom and the Feeling of darkness; secondly, transferred its power of Kerrigan, turning it into a flaming angel. Finally, Sarah finished off Amon... and a few years later he visited Jim in his favorite tavern, where they left together. More them nobody saw. Plus, in the epilogue it is said that a planet on the edge of the sector has begun to flourish... getting to wait for Starcraft 3?
59 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proftorg 01.06.20

closing his eyes did not read ,but you burn in hell for this!!!

S
STArSka 01.06.20

I think that the planet on which suddenly bloomed life is a new house Kerrigan and Raynor.
What do you say ?

N
Nazara 01.06.20

Sergey Fogg
Alive and well, ruled by the Protoss.

P
Prohibitor 01.06.20

Third StarCraft I wouldn't mind. But I honestly did expect that Sara will make the Xel'naga...

S
Sergey Fogg 01.06.20

Nazar
Happy for him, then the wiki should be ruled

D
Dontmeo 01.06.20

Sergei Nominas
Well, how much already, Zeratul told that only Kerrigan can stop the fallen. So what sort of thing I was expecting. But the ending is still just gorgeous. Long these impressions do not remain after the passage.

K
Konstantine45 01.06.20

The role played Raynor and Kerigan in this part?And what is their fate?

P
Prohibitor 01.06.20

Dontmeo
Well, I assumed that she would do it as the Queen of Blades, no wonder that she decided to get into the spawning Pool. Well, in any case, I thought that she would find a way to become human again. To raise children, to cook Jim a soup of all things)

D
Dontmeo 01.06.20

Sergei Nominas
Well, considering that she took Jim maybe. And in the third part we will play the son of Sarah and Jim :D
Well, about the Pool, the Xel'naga said about the purity of essence, and this is the original Zerg. I think if a Character is not cut off communication with Khalai he would be with Karigan has become the Xel'naga. The same has been said about the two arrived which should be the Xel'naga.

P
Prohibitor 01.06.20

Dontmeo
for little zel-ngqika? ))

D
Dontmeo 01.06.20

Sergei Nominas
Yeah, build their Zerg and Protoss, do bad mom spank, and the galaxy will be taken away)

H
HorvaT_G 01.06.20

I somehow doubt that Amon was the only evil in all universes, so that SC 3 will be current, clear the stump soon. And in fact the final cool all great, the only thing that friend Zeratul did not, but it almost was in the beginning.

P
Pomu4 01.06.20

I'm a little bit not doponyali - Kerrigan Xel'naga or the destruction of Amon she spent all force?

S
Spartanez_86 01.06.20

Pomu4
Of course the Xel'naga left , at the end she does the same to Reinero came and took him away , and taking their native character (the Xel'naga can do everything)

N
Nazara 01.06.20

HorvaT_G
Yes, sorry for the old man. But as for me, unexpected his death was.

H
HorvaT_G 01.06.20

Spartanez_86
Well all this went on, Kerrigan took millions if not billions of lives, and must now make amends, she became the Keeper of life and almost a goddess. And something tells me that in the future it will have again someone to save.

m
morthurert 01.06.20

Somehow, after the ending I had a feeling that if there will be third part, it will be linked to the UED.
And Raynor a little pathetic. He did so many things for the sector, and in the end was useless in the backwoods on Mar Sara. Though Kerrigan remembered about it.
PS does anyone Have a link to the full version of the music that plays in Two years later?

Z
Zloy_Duh 01.06.20

I was so hoping that the end will arrive with the army of the Earth and all the gall.

R
Rograx 01.06.20

I wonder what will happen with StarCraft? I doubt that will make 3 part. Or if there is a new part, what?) In fact, all that could, did everything.

m
mius 01.06.20

The plot is epic, but not starcrafts. Since the beginning of the third episode of all races friends, and fighting the same races, only the corrupted. First, boring second, the frequent repetition of ideas. Of course, I understand that the great StarCraft balance have nothing to expect in the campaign, but he's almost the story. And there are friends all together - how to experience balance famous Trinity? In starcrafts would be so: 1 episode Terran, all crushed, the second Zerg in the Protoss third, and in the epilogue the Forester came and all expelled from the universe to hell. StarCraft was a punk until WoL - went tearful initiative. Yes, I agree, the heart was aching when Raynor has finally released double-mutated Kerrigan. But when such sentiments in mestyachkovoy of the story is Yes, and here on the map trillions of lives!
In General, I want to say. First, the plot of the last two parts is contrary to the spirit of the game. Second, in the third part touched only the epilogue to that ears stick out from everywhere.