3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazara 01.06.20 01:51 pm

The Grand finale (big spoiler) (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

It was exciting the Hell Zeratul died heroically, all renounced the Protoss Khala, cut nerve processes, Ayur somehow repelled. And went straight to the Void, to finish off Amon. There, we met aspiring Norodom and ancient Xel'naga, and as it turned out, the Xel'naga looked like lavrovskii monsters. This is the Xel'naga: first - he pretended to be Tassajara in Wings of Freedom and the Feeling of darkness; secondly, transferred its power of Kerrigan, turning it into a flaming angel. Finally, Sarah finished off Amon... and a few years later he visited Jim in his favorite tavern, where they left together. More them nobody saw. Plus, in the epilogue it is said that a planet on the edge of the sector has begun to flourish... getting to wait for Starcraft 3?
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redmadrobot 01.06.20

assassin-demon
Chalu created (suggested the idea, pushed) Amun, and the time to bleed the Zerg (which is controlled) with Protoss too.
And the death of Zeratul ,in part, it allows other heroes to come to the fore, besides, he as a seeker of truth, Icarus, just had to make a fire, and to commit ritual suicide, made more interesting.

By the way, the planet of final movie is Aiur, the entire company was devoted to the Protoss, it is quite logical in the end to see her flourishing.

D
Ded Mazayka 01.06.20

Redmadrobot
That is, in your opinion, Aiur is a"once-abandoned planet on the opposite side of sector?

R
Redmadrobot 01.06.20

The Grandfather Of The Mosaic
Yes, it is likely, I was wrong.
And it is the actions of Kerrigan, as the new Xel'naga. Besides, in the original PL. a number of the planet.

S
Skay703 01.06.20

Nazar
I think not earlier than 3 to 9 years. Blizzy a couple of years gave a batch to the interest of the game that's for sure. + I will add about
Opened pre-orders for a set of tasks "Nova: secret operation" for StarCraft II. Complete missions You'll encounter new quests, beautiful videos and a new storyline.
Official Blizzard quote (Source)
"Nova: secret operation" is a set of missions, the first of which will take place next spring, but everyone can already pre-order. You'll encounter new quests, beautiful videos and a new storyline. "Nova: the secret operation" — a real gift to all fans of the campaign of StarCraft. Something like this )

S
Skay703 01.06.20

By the way I was very glad that the Phoenix so be it but as if alive. And kind of reached his goal.

S
Skay703 01.06.20

djjack
Soran but the prologue and the epilogue is the beginning and the end of the story additions against ) like in the books. By the way was a good decision to do so.

t
tatar2030 01.06.20

and where the blossom of the beginning of the planet, have no idea about what kind of planet hinted developed?
Planta her mother, the Earth mother, in the UK 3 soon we will be in Alliance with the protos and terenam to bend the universe))))

d
djjack 01.06.20

Skay703
soran, but in his message, There is no campaign, and only 3 missions in the prologue and the epilogue. I mean specifically the prologue or epilogue Protocol campaign, not these concepts in a global sense. That happens in the books prologue and epilogue, incredibly (!), but I know )))

S
Skay703 01.06.20

djjack
You never knew these 6 missions is part protoscope Supplement, their so called, for the sake of PR and only then. These missions are integral to the company against ))). And if you take about Nova, then there is just three mini company which will be one eventually.

d
djjack 01.06.20

Skay703
The epilogue is clearly not just part of protoscope Supplement, but the conclusion of all games in General with the placement of all accents and attitudes. And that you do not understand what I meant, and I had then, what a worthless campaign, which is the size of a prologue or epilogue, not 15$ :-)

R
Redmadrobot 01.06.20

tatar2030
It's definitely not Earth
This is Sarah Kerrigan, the role of the Xel'naga began to wear the watch of the endless cycle of life. In the original planet, it's just another error localization.
Yes, and who bend, it is not clear yet. The continuation of the series, most likely, will depend on the success of the Warcraft movie.

I
I3ender 01.06.20

Just today passed a company and don't know about you but for me the ending fell short. What was a great ending to Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm, as much for the soul took, epic and beautiful. Was expecting that final part of the trilogy will be ending sverepec and mega final, but in the end everything turned out the opposite. The ending of this part, half is not up to the previous two. Generally somewhere to 70-80% passing began to catch on to the idea that the plot fizzles and the epic fizzles in the end what happened. Of course the company behind the Protoss very much, Artanis muzhig)) Epic in the story was and was it enough, but this is 70% passing, then so-so, no ice at all. Perhaps inflated expectations failed)

j
jonn2032 01.06.20

Tormented by one question, in this *part* of one company only, or is it collected Liberty and Swarm, no?

A
A KU 01.06.20

Rocked and over the Internet - played in the solo, after 10 minutes I realized that the game is 200% done Pindos(not familiar with the game, swung from do nefig) made of high quality, but epic is cool of course it can, the game genre is, but I was crying from laughter or bold through tears representing those who voiced this masterpiece(not irony, but not for everybody of course) and how they did it. In General after reading ХСОМ2 I realized that turn-based battles not mine, after star Craft 2 I don't want to hear about strategy :)

K
KJluPuK 01.06.20

I'm surprised no one wrote that on this new planet there was a fourth race. With the direct help of Sarah, of course.

i
irvin.ar 01.06.20

The game is boring.

w
warp 37 01.06.20

Six years after the release of acquainted with the game, having the entire trilogy. Probably the best RTS since my beloved Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

M
Mandalorian 01.06.20

...epic......good conclusion of the trilogy......

Z
Z126 01.06.20

Great finale.