3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazara 01.06.20 01:51 pm

The Grand finale (big spoiler) (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

It was exciting the Hell Zeratul died heroically, all renounced the Protoss Khala, cut nerve processes, Ayur somehow repelled. And went straight to the Void, to finish off Amon. There, we met aspiring Norodom and ancient Xel'naga, and as it turned out, the Xel'naga looked like lavrovskii monsters. This is the Xel'naga: first - he pretended to be Tassajara in Wings of Freedom and the Feeling of darkness; secondly, transferred its power of Kerrigan, turning it into a flaming angel. Finally, Sarah finished off Amon... and a few years later he visited Jim in his favorite tavern, where they left together. More them nobody saw. Plus, in the epilogue it is said that a planet on the edge of the sector has begun to flourish... getting to wait for Starcraft 3?
59 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGGORILAZZZ 01.06.20

Tell me When it will be the complete collection?????

J
JimmiNeiton 01.06.20

Here's what people are writing specifically for them in the title not to open, but still look interesting

I
Ilya_Rysenkov 01.06.20

Dontmeo
It's a pity that directly from Amon to fight not...

I
Ilya_Rysenkov 01.06.20

Quasar66
Like about 3 campaigns, one of them is about Nova, in the spring of 2016.

m
mius 01.06.20

malak88
With the release of LotV you can purchase the full edition

d
djjack 01.06.20

Do screenshots of the ending, which managed to do, if anyone is interested.

d
djjack 01.06.20

Ilya_Rysenkov
There's no campaign and only 3 missions in the prologue and the epilogue.

Sleigh
I was so hoping that the end will come, the army of the Earth and all gall.
You, Humans, are so naive ;-)

S
Sidorovich12 01.06.20

Quasar66
Well, how about it? About how Sarah and Jim , make little green naked in the house for the burgeoning planet .

Y
YouCantStopMe 01.06.20

in fact, after the first man and brudvara, the whole second trilogy of the old man like this for children. too much pathos snot, and so on. in the first, this was not

-
-Raixs- 01.06.20

YouCantStopMe
Yes, it's true. All the best to the children. Many of the old games on the seriousness and cruelty will give a light modern analogues. Remember Kerrigan, who betrayed their allies, the Protoss and the Terrans, began to kill them one by one (Duke and Phoenix like).

PS I think that last battle in the Protoss prophecy of the overmind was much more epic. There Zeratul was alive.

V
Valington 01.06.20

The Xel'naga fhtagn!
All pleased,except the revival of Cthulhu (well, like Zel Naga for Cthulhu and that's not happy)...it developed left a gash to the 3rd part (in the form of new and exciting Zerg planet Char), so in 10-15 years will play
I'm basically happy,it is a pity however that the story Raynor has ended,but there are other characters.))
In total 18 of 26, my life expectations,is quite justified))

R
Razor12345 01.06.20

just passed. as a whole the game was a success, not counting the epilogue. see at the end I smoked a little extra) in the VOID can not only fly ships, but also to build up a base to... uh piece of land? well XS. and in the game it was said that Amon has taken over the world it needs a body and so on. so he at least exists in this void in the form of energy or something like this. anyway snot and clichés too much. all races suddenly fell in love with freedom and shove it in everyone motto. so for me the game ended at the main plot.

k
kto32 01.06.20

The story ended great, but the question remains......Game for children is roughly said, the ones who have grown up or just can't perceive the share of romance in the story, etc., no need to write that children game....Open your heart, bare the soul and pass again from the beginning :) :) :)

x
xoen 01.06.20

kto32
In this world to reveal the heart? in the ass go ;) ahaha ;)

S
Sergey Kyulbyakov 26 01.06.20

STArSka
Love this game:) I hope it will continue:)

k
kto32 01.06.20

xoen
I meant for the game :) :)

m
mius 01.06.20

xoen
Popinika and rights (C) :)

a
assassin-demon 01.06.20

Here, too, just passed,the plot is epic,the ending is bored,but this is usually after heart of the swarm,it is a pity that zeratul did not see all that is happening,a new Xel'naga,the Protoss Association,the final fall of Amon,by the way someone here said that Amon must be in the form of energy,but we should not forget that he is a fallen Xel'naga,and they understood how we can do everything,including to manage the matter,so he submitted chalu. What I want to say about talking about the 3rd part,I wouldn't mind,but maybe that's all the Protoss are free and United,calderimi the exception in the dominion of the same order,Kerrigan with Raynor may live on a distant planet,the Zerg will return the char anyway,perhaps preparing a new attack on the Terran or the other the vastness of the universe,and maybe will fight with the firstborn by the Zerg,like everyone hepi ending,with the exception of Zeratul,to be honest is's gaze did not waver had to be him,but decided to do otherwise. And of course Zeratul honestly don't understand why kill the main character,because Zeratul was a major figure,and we often saw him in the first and second parts,the dark Prelate appeared here and there giving tips and warnings to all,including even the Queen of blades,so he gave a warning Reinaru about what she needs to survive almost any price in the first part to the second turn and again in the third to power the Xel'naga at the end to give all hepi ending.
PS Well, here again not to play in that,and already bored with his eternal grind only.

a
aragorn22 01.06.20

Sob sob :( pechalka that Zeratul bumped off :( ehhh

L
LenivyiBob 01.06.20

Eyes sweat, for the second time after the Heart. Epic and sad... sad and epic.
It is difficult to recall any other strategy with THIS story.(including the first old people)
Well, at least Jimbo did not get stood up)

p.s. go listen to the soundtrack with an hour, it was too good.)