3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jackonda 01.06.20 02:00 pm

Where is the proof that the game will have denuvo? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

many say that the game will be defense, but where is the proof?
76 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 01.06.20

jackonda
Where is the rebuttal?? Another thing is that now do not care, be there denovo or not, I'm sure the good OLE boys from CRY will not disappoint us

G
Genrih1845 01.06.20

for all the big games from EA is Denuvo, so it will be in the new Mass Effect

k
kakp 01.06.20

jackonda
All games EA is equipped with denovo. It's unlikely that they will change the policy of the party.

J
JOKERIVAN 01.06.20

jackonda
The fact that there is no information, does not mean anything, doom is also the information on denovo was not until he come out, but I'll say this, it is not denovo, download pirates, is denovo, wait hacking download pirates...
I don't believe in the quality of novoga of Masica, nor in the optimization, neither in story nor in multiplayer (thank you enough in 3 parts) and therefore do not try to buy anything I will not

j
jackonda 01.06.20

JOKERIVAN
I don't have much different.I have the money to buy the game,there is a desire to buy but to do that I can't(

C
Cheburashka 01.06.20

JOKERIVAN
Best buy for denovo it roulette , can crack immediately and you can wait a whole year , or is there a third way to buy a toy for skidochku )))))

j
jackonda 01.06.20

Cheburashka
forgot about the fourth

L
Lazarev 01.06.20

Even if lomanut, I have iron will not pull(

M
MikuAppend 01.06.20

Do not worry. Offline is possible to buy all.

B
BOJIAND 01.06.20

Cheburashka
But in a year you can play polished from bugs game with a couple of DLC.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

Why that gut feeling that there will be a great optimization, as in the third part. Denovo there.

P
Pulsedriver84 01.06.20

BOJIANDтам not couple but with more than a dozen rivet ,all kinds of weapons pack 1,pack 2 weapons, costumes, etc.

j
jackonda 01.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
how do you know?

I
Ioannn 01.06.20

Duck you are to blame that the game screwed Denovo)! The more you're pirating the better will be the protection! Vicious circle, no?!

W
WOR4UN 01.06.20

Ioannn
This level of the more the officials the salary, the less they will steal. Not?

N
Nevoeiro 01.06.20

jackonda
But here's the proof

j
jackonda 01.06.20

Nevoeiro
not proof

I
Ioannn 01.06.20

ziborov.s wrote:
This level of the more the officials the salary, the less they will steal.
You know why I asked, you can say that a rhetorical question? Because the answer is you can not give. You can only shove arrows).
Upd: Though I can give. You can answerYes,... but you do, because pissing to admit that you are fucking thieves!
PS by the Way I must say that this applies to the pirates! To honest people is irrelevant.

j
jackonda 01.06.20

Ioannn
the funny thing is that denovo itself created a new type of piracy but who doesn't want to admit it

I
Ioannn 01.06.20

jackonda wrote:
the funny thing is that denovo itself created a new type of piracy but who doesn't want to admit it
New, old -what's the difference? Denovo made to protect the product from breaking.