3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jackonda 01.06.20 02:00 pm

Where is the proof that the game will have denuvo? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

many say that the game will be defense, but where is the proof?
76 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 01.06.20

Ioannn
and she created piratstva.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 01.06.20

It is possible that denovi will not. Usually developed for a couple of weeks before the game announced will be the protection or not, or even earlier, and then to the exit Andromeda 5 days left and they are silent.

D
DarkStrip73 01.06.20

Already on the torrents is.

z
zver0159 01.06.20

I watched what files and think that this is fake

R
Roman Selezen 01.06.20

vovann1998
No one of known exchangers,respectively vyser fake....

j
jackonda 01.06.20

zver0159
vovann1998
throw off the link look

W
WOR4UN 01.06.20

Ioannn
You can't steal something that's free.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

jackonda
The people have spoken. And I absolutely feel that there is no protection.

C
ClevoGame 01.06.20

vovann1998
lol, right now would be to buy into this game

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.06.20

Ioannn
honest people say is not true... and who is to honest? maybe game developers?
here is an example:
this is the announcement of a new game: gorgeous trailer showing the gorgeous computer game. from the first view already drooling and shaking hands in not surmountable desire to buy this game, no matter how much it may cost...
in the end, people, behavior advertising, buying the game for decent money, and eventually receives unoptimized piece of brown and stinking substance.
do you think that is fair?

before release most of the games had free demo version. now they are not. you're buying a pig in a poke, just focus on advertising to this product - WELL, WHERE is the HONESTY?????

hacked game will give you the opportunity to try, evaluate for myself the game. if the game is worth buying, you can safely go and buy, if not, nothing to lose.
you're only cheating yourself, being driven on all these slogans - pirates - thieves!
Pfft... you are a funny man. and I sincerely pity you.

denovo is another zamanuha for profit, nothing more. why? the answer is written above.

want another example of piracy?
music. downloading and listening to music. you certainly have the music in VC, you pay for it? you all the music that you have in the playlist - bought? Ha, I bet you not a single song in your life are not bought, but still continue to listen to it, downloading from the Internet.
the same applies to movies. really you are only buying movies or watching on TV? hmm... if so, then you're really an idiot... forgive me if this is true, then the truth is not offended, right?
Hmm, but I'm sure you're not an idiot, and still enjoy freebies, so the answer to the question - whether it's a far cry from piracy?)

O
OakSorcerer 01.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
That is, if I pay for Google music and Netflix, then I'm an idiot?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.06.20

OakSorcerer
compared to those who downloads them for free? what do you think?)

O
OakSorcerer 01.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Well, explain how you came to that conclusion and how he lived and didn't know that idiot.

S
Slowery 01.06.20

Wait how about with BF4 for 2-3 months+.
The FIFA 17 even still not lomanuli...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.06.20

OakSorcerer
no, of course, if you like what you get for the money, then that's fine, idiocy is not called.
look, I want to say that all these protection, the type of denovo, all the attraction in the form of buy the package for 10*** rubles and get access to 10 movies per month in HD quality without ads etc. - this is a Scam. unfortunately people fall for it and pay their hard earned money on something that you can get for free.
that's the whole point.

R
Roman Selezen 01.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Add to your thoughts,even though anyone who only plays in pirates never buy games,and accordingly it is not present in any of the sales statistics and complain that developers are losing money because of pirates jus ' slag. Who can and want to buy the game he will cast a spell pirates and its performance and buy litsuhu.
And the pirates whine,whine and will whine always)
I semi-pirate leash due to the fact that I feel sorry for money for some games that I have completed the story and forgot the game with a gorgeous multiplayer has always bought and never regretted)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.06.20

OakSorcerer
For example - a new film, went you to the cinema. Let's say you liked him, but not enough to buy another ticket or Bluray. Action? Of course the torrent.
But it also happens that the film is really worth whatever re-to attend or purchase a digital licensed copy. But only if he really deserves it! Otherwise, just lose the money, throwing the disk cost several thousand rubles into the far corner.

b
bloomm 01.06.20

The best proof for you is when it has all held, and after 3-4 months and you will play well and others who are concerned about protection...

R
Roman Selezen 01.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
But at the expense of the latter you are not really rights,understand multemediynyh material though I piracy,but I understand that it is not correct.Since I work with musicians I know about the difficulties with funding,they would like to be that all music sold via the iTunes example.As more money is given to the artist/Studio the better quality and the best content they can create. There are plenty of examples of great shows that closed because of low ratings (all looked at on the web to third-party resources),musicians who finished his career by the fact that they jus 'tired malnourished and live in nischete what would Bob from Norilsk downloaded song on mobile jus' so,I watched the clip(which poured thousands of dollars) and put dizlak with the caption Slag. And what of their work was received by the artist?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 01.06.20

Roman Drake
I also semi pirate, almost 80% of the games I purchased myself, first auditioned for pirates.
Unfortunately, there were times when I was conducted on advertising, the cat in the bag... and then grieved because of the money spent in the shuffle. A vivid example of the NSF 2015. Oh, how I regret buying it for 2 thousand rubles... it would be better Hanno bought. Or Stalker Call of Pripyat, which I do not come and drive, I just gave a work colleague.