3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jackonda 01.06.20 02:00 pm

Where is the proof that the game will have denuvo? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

many say that the game will be defense, but where is the proof?
76 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 01.06.20

Ioannn
child enough to carry nonsense

S
SPR1GGAN 01.06.20

Ioannn
shit to you ,devolving to old age ,giving money for something that is just so close and unnecessary tearful itsari about the poor developers that need something to eat ,saw the game for 10 DLS and sell it for parts or to produce unoptimized piece of shit that they accidentally ,and besides, there is always homyachek which will support developers and led to their songs

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 01.06.20

jackonda
Proof is unlikely. The developers has not officially confirmed anything about the protection in Andromeda. We can only say that the probability of Denuvo around 90% as the Inquisition went with Denuvo. So Andromeda should(in theory) to go with her. Besides, it is quite logical. Mass Effect is a famous game. If you put it Denuvo (even if it got hacked a week or two), then in the first days of release, I think the game itself is completely worth it, even despite the bugs, the problems with performance, etc.

M
MikuAppend 01.06.20

Ioannn
Personally, I buy the game only those which are able to give me 50+hours of gameplay and more yields at the same time. Windows me pirate, antivirus license, watch movies in the cinema (if PTS want), music downloaded from different sites. Something like that. And I do not care, Yes I am a pirate 50\50 and not ashamed of it because I don't earn millions!

R
Roman Selezen 01.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
So the old man I earn normally in bread days 10 K bachey also raise)Although the student still)
To live quite well you can,but most you get as I said above)

M
MikuAppend 01.06.20

Nameless person
Yes, the game has already paid for itself, I'm sure pre-orders they've already gotten mountains of gold
Спойлерhttp://comediva.com/images/stories/scroogemcduckgif_051412.gif

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 01.06.20

MikuAppend
Do not be surprised if this is true. I think they are even patches will be lazy to rivet. Will have to look at the faces of the characters showing horrifying faces. In the genre, probably to Andromeda you want to add horror or something like that.

I
Ioannn 01.06.20

Yes I sneezed on your sophomoric)! Already funny to read)).

E
EvgenyDMT 01.06.20

What difference is there Denovo or not,who needs this stupid buffoon space increasily...?

K
Kovboy belomor 01.06.20

Ioannn Soon Gabe will award you a medal.The most stupid hamster from the poor,Oh, fat.

S
Stas Kezhun 01.06.20

Well, given the fact that the game leaked early, it can be assumed that the CPY working on it. As for the crack they're фифу17 and total war, or no - XS. I think they can crack any game, just me, the logic is not clear. With the guys to waste my energy on Just Cause and Mad Max(Just Cause esali still rules, the Mad Max - cal). Would be better if they really hacked the same Fishly, the way is not clear to me the logic with the Dog 17, why the hell are they in real life hacked this shit is the same Fiful. Maybe they hacked Denovo on ME, but I don't know when, because to me their logic is not clear(and I'm not going to fool your head over it, just save up some money and buy so)

N
NtBeast 01.06.20

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

I
Infinitemagnum 01.06.20

Roman Drake
Minimal has long been 3200

R
Roman Selezen 01.06.20

Infinitemagnum
Well, tell the people who get the same as before

P
PsiX_Storrent 01.06.20

Stas Of Cajun
I do not quite understand your logic, your logic to me is absolutely not clear, why the logic of the developers you absolutely not clear?!

M
Mitrey98 01.06.20

jackonda
Hello fellow countryman, I also Crimea, Simferopol) was Faced with the same problem as you, really wanted mass effect to play andromeda, and the origins zablochen, but I found a way. Download app cyberghost vpn and this program will change your ip to any ip of another country, it is advisable choose the ip of the Ukraine, through it, you can safely buy the game in origin for rubles. Well that's all, glad to help a fellow countryman)