3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 01.06.20 02:05 pm

Friezes (Fable Anniversary)

The game frieze just like Bioshok last dviglo by the way the same thing. There is the solution freezes?
65 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolfgangwalter 01.06.20

and how? Does it work?

H
HungryDante 01.06.20

I do not know, I have a pirate. Most likely need these files to something edit. Or wait for the patch.

w
wolfgangwalter 01.06.20

right now I will try, I will unsubscribe

w
wolfgangwalter 01.06.20

ran about 3 minutes, like the Frisians is not observed

H
HungryDante 01.06.20

This method is the way of Machinima. Lol
Some top iron of the type RADEON R9 and they frieze. They complain that if the incentive is not correct then let him return the money for play with a 5-second freezes unreal)))

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

Velianter
All right frieze every 5 sec min. until postponed to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Be3yH4eG 01.06.20

Just Your computer Hd texture does not draw. Change, require Your computers.

U
UnclePec0s 01.06.20

I like not the crappy comp (Athlone FX4350, Nvidia GTX 650 Ti, 8 Operatives), played three hours of standards has zavrsilo after one quest. Rearranged, still freezes

A
Arinis 01.06.20

Same problem, came to Oakville without Frisians, completed a few quests, pimped Persian and then freezes for 5-7 seconds, reinstall and shamanism with the Nvidia panel does not help.

M
Murzeg 01.06.20

Go to the My Documents then My Games -> UnrealEngine3 -> WellingtonGame - > Config
Open WellingtonSystemSettings. There in the settings looking for the lines
Bloom
DepthofField
expose = false.
And yet (99% sure that you have Nvidia) go into the Nvidia control Panel, Manage 3D settings
and they add games to the list. In principle, there can also settings to play with.
Plus it becomes more stable fps. Much.

What we have at the output: the good Old Fable in HD without freezes and without soap. Play becomes more enjoyable.
I hope helped someone.

If you work, like manual please.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313433270
So more people will be able to solve the problem. Thank you.

6363 01.06.20

Play litsuhe no freezes everything smoothly

S
Stiratel 2010 01.06.20

Six thousand three hundred sixty three
Similarly.All at the maximum configured. Even someone Russian voice-over washed down.

M
Murzeg 01.06.20

Six thousand three hundred sixty three
You just have a card from ATI. And NVIDIA is not optimized. That and lag.

7 look 01.06.20

Interestingly, when you first start the game the Frisians were not. Twenty minutes to run, appreciated, glad that does not slow down as many and turned off. In the second run the game from the beginning start every 5-10 seconds to misiti, both on maximum settings, and minimum.

D
DarkStrip73 01.06.20

7 look
The same problem

Z
ZmS 01.06.20

I have a license. no Frisians. weird.

D
Dalarm 01.06.20

Well, in short, no one knows how to solve this problem... this is my familiarity with this game is probably over.

s
s33 01.06.20

Friezes from the config are not affected. The tops even more likely. Frieze also look like 7, i5 4570, R9 290, 16 Gb RAM.
Have to wait for a clever tweak of craftsmen or off the patch. Something will be, hope dies last, as grit :)

M
Maksim148 01.06.20

No freezes,I have the maximum worth with the vertical sync

M
Merle Corey 01.06.20

for those who have freezes every 5-7 seconds, I was helped here is the action: started a game, turned, caused the task Manager-->right on the game-->set the conformance-->choose one core(uncheck"all processors) I have 5-7 seconds freezes are gone, sometimes freezes, but it is possible to play))) is a minus, you need to do every time I launch the game))