3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 01.06.20 02:05 pm

Friezes (Fable Anniversary)

The game frieze just like Bioshok last dviglo by the way the same thing. There is the solution freezes?
65 Comments
Sort by:
k
kent209 01.06.20

Pawson frieze only those who have Nvidia
Need to wait for a patch fix from developers

D
Darth_Dimitry 01.06.20

I have frieze on the Radeon HD 8670M, Core i5 processor 3230M, generally friezes, finished the fight in the arena without lag, and when I came out and go back somewhere though, freezes every 3-5 seconds even to the door of the arena and ate how to get.

V
Vladimir0226 01.06.20

I have a video card nvidia geforce 450 gts. No lags, freezes and what you have found, I have not seen. And all the people you snickering already on the chart. Change computers have their really.

K
KARTE3 01.06.20

not in the NVIDIA case! Put from Radhika and same brand!

-
--Vovan-- 01.06.20

Wisvold
And why? downloaded some exe file which opens a zip archive, it is a file which vabsche not in the game folder, and also installs browser mail ru with any nonsense

K
KARTE3 01.06.20

the frieze has gone missing after the Queen passed the OS and everything.

-
--Vovan-- 01.06.20

KARTE3
I also lost yesterday, and today is run, and again frieze

M
Maks Titov 01.06.20

Friesians only those who wears the clothing of the wizard will? I only have it friezes)

K
KARTE3 01.06.20

Max Titov
Yes figs knows, I have not tried.

T
Temenqo 01.06.20

I also have in the clothes of the master's will began to fail significantly . And yet you write that frieze in the garments which the wind is fluttering and you can try to wear something tight, armor there armor . The video card I have Rodionovskaya .

o
orakvl 01.06.20

I see some people are lucky! I have Friesians started from the very beginning(((

M
MR.Lemon 01.06.20

Played yesterday, on nezavisnih everything was perfect. Today launched - terrible brakes at a minimum.

s
s33 01.06.20

Found a temporary solution from the Frisians. Made another Persian if and when the primary Persian frieze, go to menu, switch to 2nd and again on the first boot. Yet to be saved, the Patterns haven't noticed, randomly frieze. Something developed with the engine too clever by half, a crutch up their ass)

S
Seguro 01.06.20

Confirm the above theory. The friezes were observed in some armor sets. If you change then everything is fine. In particular he go to obsidian and flies)

P
Punk United 01.06.20

The new patch came out, kind of like your problem corrected -
СпойлерFixes include:
Freezing issue with Apex/Cloth (Will Users outfit, hair and some bandits)
Freezing in Oakvale at the start of the game
Creature spawns fixed - troll should appear outside hobbe cave now and hard mode will be harder
Added more options to the keyboard remapping – you can remap mouse controls now
(One known issue – if you remap Spell Mode or Attract Exp Orbs away from Shift you won't be able to get both of them back on the same key – we will fix this tomorrow)
Fixed the Depth of Field – fixes the blurriness
Fixed a crash on startup for users that had redirect their My Documents folder on Windows 8
PS. I have had no problems without it.

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

Punk United
a link can be

P
Punk United 01.06.20

Denxxx 777
http://steamcommunity.com/app/288470/discussions/0/613936039619507248/

Don't thank

L
LasFan 01.06.20

After the patch the Frisians was observed

H
HungryDante 01.06.20

Confirm! The patch fixed the horrible slowdowns! All enjoy the game!!!

B
Bato Hamagaev 01.06.20

Where to download patch for pirates???