3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 01.06.20 02:05 pm

Friezes (Fable Anniversary)

The game frieze just like Bioshok last dviglo by the way the same thing. There is the solution freezes?
65 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaijin456 01.06.20

The same problem with friezes. Change the location and let...

A
Arinis 01.06.20

Merle Corey
I was helped by your method, now for a half-second pulls, to play much easier. Thank you.

K
KARTE3 01.06.20

Gennady Tweet
for such a smart guy! Threw site where hot fix is supposedly RAR format, and in fact the executable is, what to do? Like painted all the way through, and in fact hnilica, not the website.
And on the topic. I have not that top iron i5 4670 and a 770 10 operas and friezes wildly straining even the prologue can not pass. Every 5 sec for 5 sec freeze.

K
KARTE3 01.06.20

Murzeg

Played 10 minutes, nefiga does not help, the picture became much worse, where the night and fire in the village, all around purple, that's too much, plus freezes in the lines of steel and it's even worse because the sound goes and the picture frieze.

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

downloaded the Repack from mechanics the same frieze every second.sorry I wanted to play I have never and were not fable..

1max11 01.06.20

The exact same problem. Frieze depending on locations

S
StArKilleR43 01.06.20

no freezes no,got to the arena and all the rules,the game was restarted three or four times as been out for a walk)) litsuha.

m
mativiv 01.06.20

No Frisians are looking for a reason 8))

L
LasFan 01.06.20

Play on high, if visitsa, then just a little bit, does not interfere with play. Such friezes in Fable 3 was not observed.

D
Dr.Durk 01.06.20

Set to windowed mode,freezes disappeared. MB someone will help, too

M
Murzeg 01.06.20

There can be a lag because some of the enemies (apparently, it's also in the clothes, I still have lag in the camp of bandits, for example). Kill them, the lag stops. I hope the update fixed this bug.

If you:

- Dark Will User
- Dark Leather Armour
- Bright Will User

Urgently take off these clothes!
May lag because of them.

1max11 01.06.20

Dr. Durk
No, did not help

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

all games are fine but this twitching in a fit!!!!!!!!!!!

A
AmoralishKa 01.06.20

Yes, friezes terrible, no way possible did not help. On the steam forum write that LIonhead is already working on a patch. Well, wait and hope.

l
lynx46 01.06.20

recently there has been a feeling that the development team testing the game on only one computer available to them in the building.. made the game and FSUs. let the free beta test will be conducted by the users. in the last time quality products for all studios is much lower... sad as it is.
p.s/ topic. frieze, too, the Soviets did not help. the computer is not high end but it pulls.

S
Skillaut 01.06.20

When you play and run in the usual friezes Bron'ka was not observed, however, when wearing armor of the mage (aka armor of the master will) too often starts to hang.
sistemki - core i5 3.1 GHz, vidyuhi geforce gtx 750 ti 8GB RAM

S
Snek_24rus 01.06.20

I, the rumor went supposedly frieze only in the initial village

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

Snek_24rus
Yes, there in the castle and near the fountains anyways lag H. I..

1max11 01.06.20

Strangely, the lag is gone, can really in the clothing business had

D
Denxxx 777 01.06.20

1max11
and where it can be removed to another