3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 08:38 pm

How to live life and not be a chump.

Today at work I was sitting in boredom in my head was born this question. I tried to find the answer by asking it to your colleagues, but good on him so no one could answer.
The maximum that I've heard is something like the fact that these issues just are not discussed. They should discuss over a bottle of vodka.
But I think maybe anyone here can give me an answer.
62 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

What are terpenes?Don't know how to fight back?And how you survived....

V
Vova126 02.06.20

But it will be short life.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

a few minutes dismantled the crux of the matter examining the words of the sympathetic pitch analysis, pawson.
it is not surprising that he could not answer the peck-peck.
need to be in General not tolerant people, and to any chelovekov of chelovechnosti. to tell the truth, not to hide and not perekalivatsja on the carpet with his superiors. not to think of worldly benefits and not chasing them.
to learn kvantovuyu gravity

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 02.06.20

This question reminds, something like: how to live and work.

t
tesla707 02.06.20

begin to use literary words and not just bidaguren, the result will not keep itself waiting long.
I think that's why work with you and do not want to discuss anything.

A
Aleksator 02.06.20

Later, you has become. Sorry.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.06.20

You also will not be tolerated,if not going to people patient.How are you to people,as they are to you.Or you can sit at home in 4 walls.However,there is also need patience when you get bored.Speaking of work:do you suffer boredom?

M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Alexfor
And you don't sympathize with.You advise that efficient.

A
Aleksator 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
easy. To go to Palestine and to put together one strong state.

W
Wing42 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
How about this: you asked for it from their colleagues at work. How they lived? Thirty years? Forty? Fifty? You'll have to ask which ancient Buddhist monks or the elderly Sheikh with wonderful magical East. However, I'm afraid they'll not let themselves. Why? You give yourself away.

Now more to the point. Especially for you I have developed a highly effective test that allows any investigator to determine whether the man Vic in terms of the Slavic countries.
NOTE: people may not know whether it is Vic, but the test helps to dispel his doubts.
Спойлер1) You were born to a wealthy, prosperous people?
2) Changes in the economy over the long term did not affect their sustainability and prosperity in a negative way?
3) do You have influence on the culture, politics and economy of their country?
4) your choice really depends on something?
5) do You feel anxiety when you stopping outfit/patrol valiant police (applies to both pedestrians and avtolubiteley assorted equipment)?
6) What opportunities are provided by the state you use for your own wellbeing and prosperity?
7) do You humbly accept the license agreement, not even being interested in its contents?
8) At work you sometimes have to perform work not included in the list of your job duties?
9) Your friends like you?
10) do You think that PG used to be better than it is now?

Said? Well done! And now vote, and be honest with yourself.
Patented by Wing.Inc. Copyright blah-blah-blah 2016.

B
Bad_Viper 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Delivery to daawat but if you need someone hurt , you give him the change and he'll contrastato , and the process of giving delivery turns into beskonechny cycle , just you and your opponent each raom all the angrier we must immediately put an end to this cycle , just so you don't feel like a chump , final surrender will have to give you , and then hide from the enemy

A
AR3E 02.06.20

Don't even know, scary word to some.

M
Mortaliss 02.06.20

to start learn to form a thesis questions

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Today at work I was sitting in boredom in my head was born this question. I tried to find the answer by asking it to your colleagues, but good on him so no one could answer.
Well, if I have a question in my head was born,I certainly would not come to ask advice of some people with whom you work,and kokotovich can have different opinions to your account,it is at least stupid

n
nikita2112 02.06.20

What current social issues are discussed here!
The author, if you ask such a question means you are already suffers. In your case, the answer is no. Because suffers is fate.

w
warp 37 02.06.20

Not to be a chump, you have to be the one who mocks suffers. That is, enduring suffering, living in the underdeveloped country, and smart people they ruled and they earn. Don't want to be tolerated - raise your social status. However, it is a few leaves.

A
Aleksator 02.06.20

warp 37
your comments and ooze love to mankind. You obviously suffer a lot.

T
T.T.G 02.06.20

In countries where qualified professionals working in the field, are higher for the purpose of coffee. de facto, more than half of the population is such and is.

I
IDarkaxeI 02.06.20

And colleagues the right. Get the bubble. The majority of people is terpily, they can't go against the current. It may be associated not only with weakness of character. Let's say you have an unloved wife and child, but you can't leave, because you have a certain duty. And this debt forces you to work on unloved work and to endure unloved bosses.

X
X_ray_83 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
The question everyone should ask themselves Russian people and not only ! This is the way to recovery by the way.