3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 08:38 pm

How to live life and not be a chump.

Today at work I was sitting in boredom in my head was born this question. I tried to find the answer by asking it to your colleagues, but good on him so no one could answer.
The maximum that I've heard is something like the fact that these issues just are not discussed. They should discuss over a bottle of vodka.
But I think maybe anyone here can give me an answer.
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
On your nose I see

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
See. Well.
Then why, when the text editor brings out your grammatical errors with a red line - you're just ignoring her?
Do you like being illiterate?
Spoiler
Shadowarm wrote:On your nose I see
Good? Yes? And I still have not slept...

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
I don't see you have labels in the profile editor of the review,Oh yeah,here's another

Where did you come from,be poor,from what depths of PG here?

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
Editor reviews? Rather, translucator homeworkers...
By the way, the communication with me is already yielding positive results - and you was still paying more attention to grammar. It is a well - praised.
It remains the case for small - to cease to associate his companion with the picture in his avatar.
Spoiler
Shadowarm wrote:Where did you come from,be poor,what depths...
And this rudeness... It is not desirable.

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Vanya Rygalov

Spoiler
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Shadowarm
Okay, lates...
Kiss you.
Spoilerage, heh... what do you want to find people with whom the author of the post?
Shadowarm wrote:...I would not have gone to ask advice of some people with whom you work
Friendly advice in parting:)
Re-read sometimes what you write.And let's not forget the color red.

W
Wing42 02.06.20

Sinorgmed wrote:
So I'll say that I have seven guns and twenty machine guns.
And nothing to shoot? In this case, I have bad news for you...

f
flamingbit 02.06.20

Just take it and not be patient, what else can you recommend??? Develop charisma and so on.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
sensibly on it so no one could answer.
Because the question is not sensible. To endure what or whom? And how much? How many shades of patience exist?...
For example, you endure a small salary, but will not tolerate when you lower it even more. Or suffer when you Troll, but patience ends when directly insulted? In some cases, you would call it be patient? Everyone has their own limits, pass that to other people... And in fact do not know in advance about these boundaries, though there is a commonly accepted norms of communication...

P
Papa Joe 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
For starters approach the bullies and tell them that they are shameful end of the line)))

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

If you do not suffer, then you die

r
requiemmm 02.06.20

And from the point of view of someone to be patient? If from the point of view of the state, in any way, get robbed or killed, if you want to, and nothing to do with it. From the point of view of the same poor? Everything is much easier. Any yard dog will demonstrate the laws of the modern society in accessible and visual form. You can make sense of, to process the person and to apply:) Well, growl is certainly not necessary, Durkee taken away.

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
If you do not suffer, then you die
ssy pants. be harsh man CDM

W
Wing42 02.06.20

Rebel220 wrote:
I advise you to
And the fact you dare to follow my own advice, or are you just a cock?
Have solarposition your own advice -> have Realized that life is Dark Souls -> I Got kicked -> YOU DIED

G
Gauguin 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
How to live life and not be a chump.
For starters, try not to end up in places not so remote, then you do not have to operate on similar terms.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

my father said. if you suffers will call at least once. then life will be the exact name will be.that's the worst voobshem but if you th that in the sneaker shit
Spoiler

l
legusor 02.06.20

in the sky above the horizon ascends Roy Terrill.

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

is a bunch of beggers and waiting for the flight

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

rPeBoJL
I was stuck in traffic and had to undergo, then asked the bus driver to open the door, ran out and ascended

patience leads to enlightenment

r
rPeBoJL 02.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
...He went out the window with a red rose in her hand
And the air went seamlessly... )